Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where do you prefer to meet with working girls ?  (Read 1533 times)

djcpunter

Hi guys. I have arranged various bookings where the service is completed at different types of venue. By this I mean hotels, in calls at private residential properties where wg's rent rooms or out calls to own house, massage parlours or swinging clubs etc. Also car meets and out door fun.
Having had experiences at all of these locations they have good and bad points to consider. I appreciate everybody has different tastes and what they are looking for during a service but from the choice of where the service is provided which of the above appeals to you most.
Just wan't to know what other guys views are. Thanks

Offline Happyjose

Hi guys. I have arranged various bookings where the service is completed at different types of venue........

Service completed?

As you ask, my view is you sound a bit dodgy.

Why not expand on your own experiences. Maybe post some links to prossies you've seen. Sounds like you've got much to share....

Offline Steely Dan

I prefer to meet in the back office of the magazine where you work.  I particularly like a 3 some with your wife and the girl from reception that you are fucking.  (oh and your wife knows)

Offline Cupid Stuntz

I prefer to meet in the back office of the magazine where you work.  I particularly like a 3 some with your wife and the girl from reception that you are fucking.  (oh and your wife knows)

:D :lol: :D :lol:

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

[/quote   :)

Offline hillingdonpete

Hi guys. I have arranged various bookings where the service is completed at different types of venue. By this I mean hotels, in calls at private residential properties where wg's rent rooms or out calls to own house, massage parlours or swinging clubs etc. Also car meets and out door fun.
Having had experiences at all of these locations they have good and bad points to consider. I appreciate everybody has different tastes and what they are looking for during a service but from the choice of where the service is provided which of the above appeals to you most.

:dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline maxxblue

I appreciate everybody has different tastes...

...so there you go  :hi:

Offline myothernameis

All I see is your sister getting humped, as she begging for it  :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Roth

Looking forward to your reviews then. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mrpeterman

So I take it people are sceptical of this op question!!! Let them know guys don't beat around the bush

:cool:

Offline Happylad

Only another 3 weeks and they`ll all be back at achool

RX8 Racer

Incalls every time, I will never ever do an outcall booking whether its at your home or hotel. It's more money and hassle that I would rather not deal with. If I had a WG over to my home that would break my security and kill the whole "disrection" aspect, even if they acted discreet or dressed casually its not worth the risk especially when I have a GF who the prossie may out me too, you never know... Plus having nosy neighbors who always interfere with your business is a complete nightmare, if I had a WG round my place they'd have a field day of trying to make my life a misery by exposing me because they are total c*nts like that.

Offline buccdriver

Hi guys. I have arranged various bookings where the service is completed at different types of venue. By this I mean hotels, in calls at private residential properties where wg's rent rooms or out calls to own house, massage parlours or swinging clubs etc...............

You forgot to mention banging the head girl in the school gym :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline rubric

I've had ho's in every area code.

Offline Plan R

FFS
Is some mumsnutter writing the Ladybird Book    "How Punting Works"  ??  :wackogirl:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Can I suggest an area where all these 'how punting works' questions, from zero review user accounts, can be moved to?
Perhaps called something like..ohh I dunno - how about calling it something simple like...
"tell me how punting works so i can catch my bloke at it and bleed him white in a divorce the filthy bastard (and no its not my fault for never wanting sex)"

Offline Plan R

Couple of suggested covers for  The Ladybird Book Of   'How Punting Works',  ladies,    all playing to you prejudices of course...

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 10:00:34 pm by Plan R »

djcpunter

Go easy on a new guy who has just joined. Thanks for the piss takes and a few laughs, but RX8 has it spot on. I have been a regular punter on another site for a number of years so thought I could contribute my tips, expriences and help all you good guys out. This was my first post so could have worded it better I guess.
What I mean is when I made my first bookings I was just looking for a good session with a fit girl at the cheapest price that was open to all your requests. Rare as hens teeth I know but the odd gem was out there. As a young lad who always thinked with his dick before his head, and I probably still do to a point, I never really gave a toss where we were meeting.
From my early days of if I got caught it didn't matter and I would just deal with the consequences but now things have changed and my life would be in the total shit. So now I try to avoid some of the places I have listed on the post, mainly because I have had to get myself out of some tricky but funny situations by any means possible.
Nowadays for an easy life  I keep my meets with girls to hotels out of the area as my first choice and avoid the known shit holes where girls offer incalls from. Also how far would you consider taking a booking to a girl you have seen several times, become a regular and is above average on performance but the risks of something bad happening whilst in the area is also above average. The girl has recently moved to a complete dump both in the house and surrounding area. I have done this in the past but not to sure I could do it now. Is the risk worth the reward?
Also any tips on how to add links from adult work would be greatly appreciated. Hope to post some reviews shortly.

Offline jsparky

I have done the lot - outdoor, car meet, parties, etc., but once the novelty wear off; the best place was on the bed- incall for the convenience.

Offline Steely Dan

Also any tips on how to add links from adult work would be greatly appreciated. Hope to post some reviews shortly.
See point 2 under basics on the page linked below Guide to Writing Reviews.  Ok I'll post it for ye.

In the bottom section of the profile there is some text as in the image below.

Highlight and copy the text which I've underlined in red.

Offline shagmore

I like the hotel, as its the thrill of walking past the receptionist, etc. Makes it more intense. Not knowing if they are thinking, another one going for a punt.
Always like a little bit of excitement
 :rolleyes:

Offline Happyjose

Go easy on a new guy who has just joined. Thanks for the piss takes and a few laughs, but RX8 has it spot on. I have been a regular punter on another site for a number of years so thought I could contribute my tips, expriences and help all you good guys out.

We're all still waiting for your contribution. Just a quick run-down of some experiences will do, some links to girls you've punted.

For what it's worth, my money is on you being a bullshitter. These type of first posts often are.

Prove me wrong

djcpunter

Wind your neck in happyjose you prick. Just registered on Monday. You have been on the site over 3 years over 1,300 posts and 7 reviews which is one of the lowest on here . Poor show by a lot of the guys on treating the newbie. Maybe if you spent more time punting and less time being a keyboard warrior you might just add something to the site. Looks like I will keep all the best punts to myself.

Offline Happyjose

Wind your neck in happyjose you prick. Just registered on Monday. You have been on the site over 3 years over 1,300 posts and 7 reviews which is one of the lowest on here . Poor show by a lot of the guys on treating the newbie. Maybe if you spent more time punting and less time being a keyboard warrior you might just add something to the site. Looks like I will keep all the best punts to myself.

Bullshitter then.

Thanks for confirming

Offline Matrix

That's 7 more reviews than you daft "prick".

How exactly should someone of your pedigree be treated?

P.S You write like a woman  ;)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 01:31:21 pm by Matrix »

vw

Go easy on a new guy who has just joined. Thanks for the piss takes and a few laughs, but RX8 has it spot on. I have been a regular punter on another site for a number of years so thought I could contribute my tips, expriences and help all you good guys out.

you mean you got booted from prossie net as the new owners hate you so brought your bad attitude here.

James999

Boy did you unload some excuses / accusations / assumptions there, how did you get these so quickly, or are you a returning banned member?

James999

you mean you got booted from prossie net as the new owners hate you so brought your bad attitude here.

He's here to "rescue" the site by telling us all how it's done, I suspect within a week he will announce he's going to start his own forum, he'll probably have a special page for newbies t introduce themselves  :sarcastic:

His issue is that on the previous forums he was "protected" by the pro$$ie mods, and no one would dare call him out as the twat he clearly is  :music:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 02:24:33 pm by James999 »

Online finn5555

Another cock   :dash:

Offline smiths

What an arsehole. :thumbsdown:

Offline The_Don