Author Topic: Lydia of Allure - Newcastle  (Read 1424 times)

Offline The Man from Del Monte

Lydia:
Newcastle City Centre, 45mins.
External Link/Members Only


I'll try and keep this review short and sweet, very much like the girl herself  ;)

I decided on an early morning meet with Lydia, arranged via text the evening before, and confirmed on the morning before 9am.  I'm not a morning person, but you know what they say.... "The early worm catches the bird!" 

Communication with Allure was perfect, with clear directions to an easy to find city centre location.

After knocking lightly on the door, it opened within seconds, to reveal a very beautiful young lady in her early/mid twenties.
Blonde hair, big smile, and lovely summery dress. Nice little peck on the cheek.

I have to say, I initially found her photos intimidating (looking as hot as she does), but in person she has a very warm, and down to earth character, but still every bit as attractive as her photos portray.

A bit of "getting to know you chat", before we pealed her little dress off, to reveal her black lingerie and matching stockings.... what a sight!  :yahoo:

Down to my undies, she straddled me, still clad in sexy lingerie. Some passionate kissing (with tongues), as I groped her pert little backside.

I decided to make the first move and volunteered to go down on her. *sigh* It's a tough job but somebody's got to do it!  :crazy: :lol:

Off with the frilly knickers, and down to business. She was immaculate, well presented and fresh. Seeing the gorgeous young thing squirming on the tip of my tongue was quite a picture. Very enjoyable!

Sidenote: Although it's been a while, I would still consider myself pretty good at giving oral. I've had girls pop their cork in less than a few minutes in the past. That being said, Lydia put my abilities to the test!  :crazy: But when she 'came' it was earth-trembling! Her body stiffened up and arched. She said she likes to really cum, and not fake it... I was all red-faced, and out of breath, but it was rewarding to see her smiling face all flushed.

Me next!!!  :yahoo: Nice bit of kissing and teasing, oral was covered, as expected, but nice technique, I could feel her tongue doing all sorts of magic as she plunged as deep as she could, it was such an amazing view switched it to cow girl.  Lydia is VERY energetic, I literally didn't need to do any of the work as she enthusiastically pounded me.  Finished in doggy, with a mirror staring right back at me! lol

Few mins to spare we ended with some nice conversation, which even pushed a little overtime. She wasn't a clock watch and genuinely seemed to enjoy our time together.

I appreciate the idea of covered oral might disappoint some people, but I knew and respected this going into the booking, and still had a fantastic time!

Terrific girl. Lovely personality. Great service.
Definitely worth visiting. I would return without a doubt! :thumbsup:

Offline shaft10

Great review Del Monte man, Lydia has just entered my hotlist at the top of the charts, I'll be paying her a visit when I'm next over the NE   ;)