External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyComms - By phone and text, quick responses by the maid.
Location - Not very discrete, main door opens out to Oxford Road for all to see and I was told to be quiet on entry.
Girl - Pics are taken at a flattering angle. Facially 5.5, bodywise around 8, not gym toned but no fat on her. Tits are a bit saggy, must be in her mid-20s and no tats or piercings on her.
Experience - Greeted me with a smile in a tiny black number and led me to her room. I initiated some tongue on tongue action which she was okay with, which always feels good for a start. Paid her £60 for 30 minutes and soon undressed. She knelt and started OWO which was good, takes it quite deep while rubbing my balls followed by some DT. Put her on the bed for 69, clean shaven pussy, no fingering though. After spending quite a while eating her and she blowing me, put the rubber on. Sex in all the usual positions, lots of DFK during CG and mish. She does not do CIM, however said I could come over her tits, chose not too and unloaded inside her while pounding away in mish. She cleaned me up and I made my exit with yet another round of DFK.
Summary - Fit bird, keen to please coupled with a friendly attitude and did not seem to be in any rush. I felt she was VFM for a pump and dump. On the way to the bathroom bumped into her flatmate
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only who looked pretty tasty too, might return to fuck her sometime if still around.