Author Topic: Nic X - Fountain Bridge Edinburgh  (Read 3878 times)


2 review(s) for Nic___x (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TKovac

So the pictures and the profile enticed me in dropped her a line and arranged a convenient time.

Then the negs started.  Little bit of messing around with the time.  Not by much (15 mins)  butwith hindsight trying to cram an additional cock into her well worn cunt prior to meeting

Arrived at the location near fountain bridge standard hooker accommodation functional but basic.   That in turn sums up the remainder of the punt.  Reasonable blow job some light kissing.  Clearly felt that I should simply be honoured that I was getting to see her admitted tidy body.

Looks wise pretty enough slightly chavy blonde.  Nice fake tits with a manageable glasweigan accent. Scrapes a neutral as fit and did preform the advertised services

Wouldn't go back in a month of Sundays and is clearly not worth a ton fifty


External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,786
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164
Sounds like it'd be a negative if she wasn't tidy. She did come across as having her head up her arse. It's a fair bet she's non stop back to back bookings too.

It seems whenever I try to find a Scots girl, they always end up with an attitude. Can't remember the last one I porked.

Thanks for the heads up.   :hi:

ALEX0014

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Seen her,and there is no way I would pay that price again for her playing on her mobile,She’s OTT  :manhater:

Offline daviebond

Had a giggle at "always near tube stations" . Not in Edinburgh  :lol:

Offline gorgie tony

I've always been tempted but how accurate are the pics?

They seem be of Georgia Crone.

Offline TKovac

I've always been tempted but how accurate are the pics?

They seem be of Georgia Crone.

My answer would be not very.  They may be of her but they are either professionally done, touched up,  or from a while ago or all three.


Actually pretty sure that's not her in the profile pics as the tits don't look familiar
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline deekb80

It’s definitely not her. A bunch of the pics are lifted directly from Georgia Crones instagram