Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sami x - Glasgow  (Read 3785 times)

1 review(s) for Sexy Sami x (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Boinky

New Profile - External Link/Members Only

Now according to that profile her old one was hacked and she's had to get started again. There's an Alert on the profile at the moment at the time of writing this so I'd show caution until it's confirmed as being correct.

Old Profile - External Link/Members Only

That one had 70+ AW positive feedback and a pile of positives on here. Should automatically link below. EDIT - No idea who Delicious Rona is that it's mentioning in the link but it's all to Sami's reviews. Perhaps a previous profile?

Meet took place a few weeks ago. Incall at her flat. Easy to find and parking wasn't an issue in the evening a short walk from her block. Usual texted when arrived and had to wait a couple of minutes then she texted me the buzzer.

1 Hour- £100

I had asked Sami to wear something specific, this was half heartedly carried out. Her pictures are quite out of date and she has gained a fair amount of weight since then. She likes to keep her skirt on to cover her belly. Everything on her profile was available. There is no CIM and no fingering.

So she opened the door, invited me in, kissed me and asked what I wanted. Paid the cash and was offered a drink and shower. I declined both as I'd showered before leaving work.

Plenty of DFK ensued with her tugging at my trouser belt. Onto the bed and some pretty enthusiastic oral on her part, I was "warned" no CIM, she hates the taste. It wasn't quite the full on Sami I'd read about but she certainly enjoys sex on her terms. We had sex in a number of positions, found her unenthusiastic about doggie and not so keen to get on top but she likes a good pummeling in missionary. Came in the bag and sat back to get my breath for a minute.
She asks if I'd like a drink now and I nod, off she goes and comes back with a glass of coke......... although it's mainly rum in it...  :lol:

I don't drink very much of the "coke" as I'm driving. I'm sitting back when the next thing she's starting to play with my cock, it shows a bit of interest and round 2 ensues.

Tried for a 3rd but it wasn't happening.

Overall, sexually, she's a great punt with some major caveats for me.

1. Her weight and her inaccurate pictures put me off. I just don't find her that physically attractive and the pictures are not honest. However, she carries herself with a very sexy attitude and @£100 Per hour is pretty decent value. She's also quite fun which is nice and likes to talk to punters, not some cold, jaded old tart that wants you out the door as soon as possible.
2. She's really racist about muslims. If you're muslim I'd steer well clear. She really did go on a fair bit but I eventually managed to stop that by filling her mouth.

Would I go back?

Not sure. I did have a good time and for many, I'm sure she'd be a great punt (Muslim haters that like slightly heavy women who like to fuck.. a lot) but the above puts me off a bit. I'd rather spend another £20 or so and get an SP I quite fancy and don't have to fend off comments I find a bit offensive.

She doesn't deserve a neutral or negative though IMO for her enthusiasm and performance.

EDIT - I really hope this is just an error in her setting up her new profile or there's a fair few of us going to be pissed off/disgusted/seeking revenge/needing a Dettol bath.

Ooops......
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 05:31:10 pm by Boinky »

ToolSharpBox

I've  never been with Sami,  but her reviews have always made me think she's worth the challenge.

I saw  one of her buddy's today who told me some Roma Skank (Delicious Rona?)  had hacked Sami's
 Profile, and was enjoying the fruits of her positive AW feedback.

I see the Roma (Rona) Skank's Profile is now down!

I also see that Sami's new Profile is now also down (perhaps temporarily), possibly due to the onerous verification processes which AW requires new members to go thru??? 

Sami's buddy spent some time pointing out to me the injustice of the AW procedures, and I must say, it did seem.pretty unfair on Sami who is going thru this for the second time.  Not that AW give a Toss for any of their paying customers!

#cannon fodder (££££ 😍)

weebawbag

She's really racist about muslims. If you're muslim I'd steer well clear. She really did go on a fair bit but I eventually managed to stop that by filling her mouth.

:lol:

Cheers mate, nice review

Offline Boinky

Another new profile - External Link/Members Only

Link to the one above was gone inside a day.

Offline chinafan

:lol:

Cheers mate, nice review

How can you be racist about a religion?

Offline FBman78

How can you be racist about a religion?

Good point. So she is sectarian like the majority of this country. :hi:

Offline chinafan

Good point. So she is sectarian like the majority of this country. :hi:

Being sectarian about Muslims would mean she's one of the Islamic sects. Is she? If not, where's the harm in openly disliking religion and what it stands for? You're going for a punt, not to discuss the veracity of the Koran and existentialism.

Offline roderunner

Being sectarian about Muslims would mean she's one of the Islamic sects. Is she? If not, where's the harm in openly disliking religion and what it stands for? You're going for a punt, not to discuss the veracity of the Koran and existentialism.

Erm... naw mate... openly disliking religion is one thing, openly insulting a particular religion is a completely diffrent thing. We are Scottish, this country is open to any race, colour and creed without discrimination. You seem to be openly supporting her views, not only that, it seems like you are excusing her behaviour either because....

You share the same views as her or she's a favourite prossie.

Offline Boinky

If not, where's the harm in openly disliking religion and what it stands for? You're going for a punt, not to discuss the veracity of the Koran and existentialism.

If you read through a few of her reviews it's her that brings it up. I didn't go to discuss politics, current affairs, religion or the latest developments in the tech industry. She just starts on the Muslim hating.

Personally, I found it a bit offensive. I'm not a fan of any organised religion and am willing to discuss it openly with people but I'm not interested in hearing bile poured at someone because of the colour of their skin, their upbringing, place of birth or religious beliefs.

Offline Matrix

openly disliking religion is one thing, openly insulting a particular religion is a completely diffrent thing.

How exactly does one "insult" a religion?

Does Allah/God become upset?

Some religions (Islam) make it quite clear that it is the the one and only true religion and anyone who's disagrees is a kaffir and subject to various nastyness.

Would Islam be insulted if I asked it/them to prove the existence of their God or anything else written in that pile of shite (quran)?

We all know the answer.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 03:51:03 pm by Matrix »

Offline roderunner

How exactly does one "insult" a religion?

Does Allah/God become upset?

Some religions (Islam) make it quite clear that it is the the one and only true religion and anyone who's not a believer is a kaffir and subject to various nastyness.

Would Islam be insulted if I asked it/them to prove the existence of their God or anything else written in that pile of shite (quran)?

We all know the answer.

This is quite shocking, if being Racist and Sectarian floats your boat then fine, just keep the bile to yourself its NOT what this forum is about. If a WG is stupid and dumb enough to say shit like this to punters then it deserves to be mentioned and discussed here. And im sure the bible and torah and other religious books have the same context with regards to your cherry picked points you have stated on the koran Matrix. I dont mind people mocking religion as a generalisation but when you pick on a particular religion its a little different no?... thats classed as Islamaphobia. Btw i was brought up a Catholic now i dont believe in Religion but do believe in a higher being. That said... i have no right to bash or insult any religion in a personal level. I would have thought the same about other people.

Offline Matrix

This is quite shocking, if being Racist and Sectarian floats your boat then fine, just keep the bile to yourself its NOT what this forum is about. If a WG is stupid and dumb enough to say shit like this to punters then it deserves to be mentioned and discussed here. And im sure the bible and torah and other religious books have the same context with regards to your cherry picked points you have stated on the koran Matrix. I dont mind people mocking religion as a generalisation but when you pick on a particular religion its a little different no?... thats classed as Islamaphobia. Btw i was brought up a Catholic now i dont believe in Religion but do believe in a higher being. That said... i have no right to
bash or insult any religion in a personal level. I would have thought the same about other people.

What bile are you talking about exactly?

I'll throw the bible and the torah in with the rest of the shite (quran).

You'll find accusations of racism and sectarianism are not what this forum is about.

Shocking...... :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 04:13:47 pm by Matrix »

vw

Erm... naw mate... openly disliking religion is one thing, openly insulting a particular religion is a completely diffrent thing.

How can you insult a delusion ?

Offline Matrix

How can you insult a delusion ?

I find that question offensive.

MUMMY!!!!  :lol:

vw

This is quite shocking, if being Racist and Sectarian floats your boat then fine, just keep the bile to yourself its NOT what this forum is about. If a WG is stupid and dumb enough to say shit like this to punters then it deserves to be mentioned and discussed here. And im sure the bible and torah and other religious books have the same context with regards to your cherry picked points you have stated on the koran Matrix. I dont mind people mocking religion as a generalisation but when you pick on a particular religion its a little different no?... thats classed as Islamaphobia. Btw i was brought up a Catholic now i dont believe in Religion but do believe in a higher being. That said... i have no right to bash or insult any religion in a personal level. I would have thought the same about other people.

what a pile of bollocks, this for is not governed by PC bollocks and what does an 8 post wonder know what this forum is about?

Offline roderunner

what a pile of bollocks, this for is not governed by PC bollocks and what does an 8 post wonder know what this forum is about?

Oh.. FFs here we go... as ive only got 8 posts i have no right to voice my own opinion. Look mate.. dry ur eyes.. its a punting forum... nothing more nothing less. :dash:

If a prossie is being racist/sectarian and mouths off about it to every punter then as she is the service provider its only right punters should be informed so they can, in turn make an informed choice whether to visit her or no.

Thats all im going to say on the matter.

Offline Matrix

Oh.. FFs here we go... as ive only got 8 posts i have no right to voice my own opinion. Look mate.. dry ur eyes.. its a punting forum... nothing more nothing less. :dash:

If a prossie is being racist/sectarian and mouths off about it to every punter then as she is the service provider its only right punters should be informed so they can, in turn make an informed choice whether to visit her or no.

Thats all im going to say on the matter.

Nobody disagrees with this point, both times you've made it.

No update on the bile I was spouting then?  :crazy:

Offline g3nius

Unfortunately, you're in the Scottish part of the forum.. racism and sectarianism is considered normal and a "bit of banter"  :dash:

Offline Jock D

If you read through a few of her reviews it's her that brings it up. I didn't go to discuss politics, current affairs, religion or the latest developments in the tech industry. She just starts on the Muslim hating.

Personally, I found it a bit offensive. I'm not a fan of any organised religion and am willing to discuss it openly with people but I'm not interested in hearing bile poured at someone because of the colour of their skin, their upbringing, place of birth or religious beliefs.

Absolutely spot on :thumbsup:

Offline geezer_breezer

can't wait until you get Off Topic access. You're in for a treat.

Offline roderunner

I was just thinking we should focus on the review element of this post as i believed it to be informative, but the issue was being dragged through a sideshow about punters personal feelings about religion or a certain "shite" religion. If there is an off topics section then great, i wouldnt use it. Im just here for the same reason everyone else is, politics, religion and this sort of stuff dont interest me mate especially on a punting forum used for discussing prossies.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 10:12:22 pm by roderunner »

Offline David1970

You will enjoy the mad, the bad and the sad you will meet there :crazy: