Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ALEXA DIAMOND / Wembley  (Read 2297 times)

6 review(s) for @ ALEXA DIAMOND @ (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5854850) (13 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline man0208

wasted my money

Alexi diamond says she is hungarian i think its Romanian girls 2 girls in the flat

the place is in the road opposite to royal mail depot

she charge 40 =15min, 50=30min £60=1 hour

she is very cheeky, when you text she says 1 hour is ok
when you get there she will make you wait outside for 20 min, when u reach the flat she says,  i have another booking we can do 30min
she is cheeky, inviting people for low price, then offer profitable offer to suite her.

i sad 15min for the sake i waited, cost 40 at most horrible service ever   

she is not pretty, large stomach,  shapeless body

i didn't feel comfortable, no connection, i couldn't even finish 

don't wasteHidden Image/Members Only your money, dogy place 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline pumps

wasted my money

Alexi diamond says she is hungarian i think its Romanian girls 2 girls in the flat

the place is in the road opposite to royal mail depot

she charge 40 =15min, 50=30min £60=1 hour

she is very cheeky, when you text she says 1 hour is ok
when you get there she will make you wait outside for 20 min, when u reach the flat she says,  i have another booking we can do 30min
she is cheeky, inviting people for low price, then offer profitable offer to suite her.

i sad 15min for the sake i waited, cost 40 at most horrible service ever   

she is not pretty, large stomach,  shapeless body

i didn't feel comfortable, no connection, i couldn't even finish 

don't wasteHidden Image/Members Only your money, dogy place 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

sorry to hear that

Fuck Yeah thats super sneaky... considering the price difference between 30/60min appointments. You Should of just walked instead of playing her game,  I know...Easier said than done.

I know I positively reviewed her in the past, but when a prossie starts pricing like that its out of sheer desperation and thats never  a good sign.

Hopefully you'll continue to share reviews of previous /upcoming punts now you've broken your duck.

Offline jimmyjackjones

Shame, I have visited this venue before. The Other girl working  there is External Link/Members Only. Punted her, good experience but didn't review.

Offline dubhcarr

Shame, I have visited this venue before. The Other girl working  there is External Link/Members Only. Punted her, good experience but didn't review.

would be good if you did helps all of us in spending our hard earned and gives the girl a pat on the back or kick up the arse...they do read their reviews.......

sorry for your bad experience OP I wont touch her thanks for the review...

Offline sameoldsinner

I agree with comments. These days she works on bath road hotel, where I met and I feel she is having some mental well being issues (I feel sorry for her) and also think she is been controlled doing this work, so I did not meet her again. Also, the first meet went quite bad as she kept talking and when we started on business .... she told I have to hurry up as its time nearly over. Then on sending her not happy about her service, someone else (lady) called who said she is her reception and manages booking.

Offline Trex

I agree with comments. These days she works on bath road hotel, where I met and I feel she is having some mental well being issues (I feel sorry for her) and also think she is been controlled doing this work, so I did not meet her again. Also, the first meet went quite bad as she kept talking and when we started on business .... she told I have to hurry up as its time nearly over. Then on sending her not happy about her service, someone else (lady) called who said she is her reception and manages booking.

External Link/Members Only

It seems like she always getting a new profile every year.

Looks like she works in Swanscombe now.

Offline sameoldsinner

Yeah as she keeps messing up with people. One of guy I know had some issues with meet and he was shocked ! She literally threw him out of room without not allowing to him dress and threaten to call security. Just because her timer on mobile buzz (time out) crazy lady !

Her new profile

External Link/Members Only