Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofia-so-hot Bristol  (Read 1323 times)

4 review(s) for Sofia-so-hot (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Shaketherooom

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have seen Sofia a few times in the past couple of months, the last time being on Sunday. I wrote one positive review before but her service has developed and so maybe worth another review this time?

I saw Sofia on Sunday in a nice apartment in the cabot circus area of Bristol £70 for the half hour. I asked her to dress for me in high heels and a tight secretary type dress. When i arrived she had taken my request and was looking really hot. She is very curvy, great pert tits  that were bursting from her top and a juicy ass. This look is much hotter to me than her usual knickers and bra set and worth requesting. She is really very pretty in my opinion but could do with a few more natural photos on her profile to balance the glamour ones.

She has really seemed to relax over this time and her service has improved as a result. Her owo BJ was really very deep and went on longer than before, i think her stamina has improved. She has also got the knack of good sexy eye contact during oral and a few sexy words thrown in to heighten the mood.

She has seemed more eager and full on in sex (covered) too, changing positions, allowing me to give her a really good seeing too and explore her body at the same time. She made all the right appreciative noises for me and encouraged me to give her more. The best bit for me is that she seems eager to take a CIM at the end and stayed in place till the last drop had been delivered. She then discretely took herself off to dispose of my deliverance so no swallow which is a shame as i like to see it appreciated but is not a big problem.

She was in no rush at the end and i left relaxed and easy a little over time.

The only downside that hasn't changed is she does not give any french kissing, deep or otherwise, just a few pecks here and there. I usually look for that in a punt but she is so hot it has mattered less.

I have seen her a few times and assuming she is still in bristol i will for at least a few times more.

Shakey

Offline hottext72

Good review thanks  :hi:

Have tried to set up a meeting with her a couple of times but times didn't work. Communication was good though   Will try again soon

Offline Roth

Nice one STR. :drinks: Shame she doesn't do. DFK though. :(