Author Topic: Carla Bombshell (Reading) - Fit young Romanian pussy!  (Read 3641 times)


2 review(s) for Sophie Luxury Escort (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline zulu-lance


 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location - Block of flats near Chatham Place.

Girl - Carla is gorgeous,  looked stunning with minimal slap on. Long dark hair  tied in a ponytail. Cracking figure, tits and arse with flat abs. Facially and  bodywise I would give her 9/10. She looks  like those teens you ogle at walking on the high street and wish you could shag them then and there. She said she is 19 which seems accurate enough, not sure why she is listed as 25 on profile.

Experience - Greeted me with a smile and a peck on the cheek dressed in sexy black lingerie. She doesn't speak English so got one of her roommates to confirm services.  She said  £20 extra for OWO and no CIM which was a bummer tbh. However I was horny as hell and just wanted to shag this teen beauty. 
Exchanged the monies £80/30 minutes incl OWO  and we quickly undressed. No FK or DFK, so had her nubile tits in my mouth and sucked on them for a while. Then got her down to her knees before the mirror as she started OWO. Gentle technique, looked good as we watched with my cock in her mouth with some ball and shaft licking. I then began eating her in 69, fresh tasty pussy, she moaned as I tongue fucked her and inserted a finger inside her moist teen pussy. Didn't allow fingering her arse so just continued enjoying pussy fingering and eating her as she was devouring my cock at the other end. After a good while I came up for air and asked her to fetch the rubber.  She rode me well in CG, then fucked her standing doggy in front of the mirror. Placed her on the bed next, pumped her prone-bone and finally hammered that teen pussy hard in mish. I cheekily asked for CIM, she said  no, so asked if I could finish over her tits, she thought about it and said okay. I got the rubber out and she proceeded to blow me which kinda surprised  me, fuck I was almost on the verge of exploding so spilt some of my spunk inside her mouth before she backed off and the rest fell on her tits and legs. I apologised  which she acknowledged and went to the bathroom to clean herself.  Asked if she was okay on her return, she smiled sweetly and simply said she does not like sperm inside her mouth. Anyway I had a quick glance at my watch, time was almost up,  cleaned myself and departed with another peck on the cheek.

Summary - Young friendly extremely fit girl who provided a good pump and dump with a smile. Admit she is pricey for no DFK nor CIM but then I don't usually get to fuck such fit 19 yo every day and enjoyed myself. Might return for one more visit if she is still around in Reading, however as always YMMV.

Offline Cunning Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,634
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Thanks for TOFTT and the review.

However, the theme of Romanian, pretty, young, no FK contrary to advertised and OWO as a hidden extra is an all too familiar one.

Probably worth a pump and dump for £60. I would expect FK if I were to pay £80, no matter how fit she is.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 11:53:37 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline revoltra

No FK is a bit of a bummer for such pretty girl. But the service sound pretty good for Romanian. I might take a punt while she is still in Reading.

Offline zulu-lance

Agree...with these Romanians , services are  hit and miss compared to the prices they charge. However in the case of Romanians especially if I don't like the vibes the girl is giving out I simply walk no matter how hot or fit she is.

Offline limesaz

Hi Zulu,

Would you say Carla is hotter than this bird you reviewed? External Link/Members Only

cheers!

Offline K09an

Thanks for the TOFTT.

I asked if there were any extras but she/her maid said none at all.

Bit wary, might just end up with a wasted journey if everything ends up being a extra.

Offline zulu-lance

Hi Zulu,

Would you say Carla is hotter than this bird you reviewed? External Link/Members Only

cheers!

I would say Carla is hotter in person however Rachel did offer DFK but no OWO....depends on what you're after really?

Offline zulu-lance

Thanks for the TOFTT.

I asked if there were any extras but she/her maid said none at all.

Bit wary, might just end up with a wasted journey if everything ends up being a extra.

That's weird...did you ask about OWO and any other services specifically? If OWO is not extra anymore I shall pay another visit today  :D

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Just my type of honey

But no kissing

Not worth my while....


Like apple pie with no custard. ...
Doesn't work at all!!

As my king cobra is getting older dfk is vitamins for it to wake up be alert and get hard very hard at times! !


Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline zulu-lance

As my king cobra is getting older dfk is vitamins for it to wake up be alert and get hard very hard at times! !
You sure not any other vitamins you might be missing  ;)

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Nice review Zulu. However FK is an essential for me, despite all the other positives, may give this one a miss as a result.  :thumbsup:

Offline K09an

That's weird...did you ask about OWO and any other services specifically? If OWO is not extra anymore I shall pay another visit today  :D

Asked for OWO and filming.

It must be rubbish though, after I asked for FK just to see the reply and I got a yes. Must just be saying yes to get punters there.

Not wasting my time.

Offline ghostrider

I asked about filming too and got a NO back. I saw the thai girl mora instead and had a great time:)

Offline Cunning Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,634
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
As my king cobra is getting older dfk is vitamins for it to wake up be alert and get hard very hard at times! !

Know exactly what you mean, KT. FK definitely helps down below. :thumbsup:

You sure not any other vitamins you might be missing  ;)

Well I already take a blue pill so if anyone has any other suggestions for improving libido and managing a 2nd round more often, I'm all ears!