Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Lucy Angel/ Miss Cute Amber  (Read 4993 times)

3 review(s) for SEXY LUCY ANGEL (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline PilotMan

There’s been some mixed reviews about Miss Cute Amber / Sexy Lucy Angel. I should have done a review a couple of weeks ago but I know that they both look at UKP and are not happy about what they read. I wanted to create a bit of space between my visit and posting a review.  ;)

I had two punts and this is a combination of the two visits just noting any variations.

Was Cute Amber / now Sexy Lucy Angel

External Link/Members Only
Old profile number 3824728

Booking & Comms

All comms were done by text and I confirmed by phone when nearby. Comms are handled by a maid, who I think must be overseas as the phone rings with an overseas ring tone.
She told me that she uses a “secretary” to get more bookings because she doesn't have time to deal with all the messages she gets. There's no maid in the flat.

The location

A very smart apartment block in the Canary Wharf area. Lot’s of people around, nobody will take notice of you. Crossharbour DLR is 1 minute away.
There’s limited parking in the area. There’s on street parking in Millharbour and you walk across the pedestrian Bridge (Pepper St). Payment by App
Price: Visit 1 30 minutes £80 / Visit 2 60 minutes £120

The  Girl

Opened the door dressed in a skimpy top and jean shorts. She has medium length blond hair. She has a hot body and stands about 5’2”, size 6 with D cup enhancements. Clean, clear and smooth face and body skin. She is much, much prettier than the photo’s would have you believe. I’d give her an 8.5 for looks.   :kiss: :kiss:

I’d say she looks 22 but she showed me her ID and she is 19.

She has a fully shaved pussy.  :thumbsup:
Her English is very good, fluent. :thumbsup:

The details

It’s a very smart apartment, the bedroom was tidy but the lounge was a jumble of clothes and cases and crockery etc. The bathroom is very clean. No shower was offered during my first visit, I used the toilet and there were no towels or toiletries. Prior to my second visit I requested a fresh towel and that I would need to use the shower before and after. There was a fresh towel and toiletries the second time.

We sort out the paperwork and she leaves the room for a minute. When she returns we have a little bit of small talk, she says she doesn’t remember me visiting a few days earlier. We get undressed, she had red underwear on and a very visible contrasting bikini tan line. I get on the bed which was firm and fairly low.

Visit 1 She asked me if I was clean – WTF, you just saw me use the toilet and not shower, so work it out.
She wiped me all around with baby wipes then started off with OWO. She only really focused on the head, there was only a little shaft licking and nothing on the balls. She was enthusiastic though.

She was in a position that made it difficult for me to touch her lower down, so I just played with her tits and very smooth nipples. They have hardly had any rise on them, even when she was aroused (or maybe she wasn’t?).

She gets the rubber on and gets on top for a fairly lengthy session. We swap and I go misch, her tits don’t bounce around much, they’re pretty static when you are fucking her. The downside of implants I suppose.

We change to doggy, her arse and slim waist looked magnificent, I pounded it as hard as I could. She didn’t make much noise, so I wasn’t getting any encouragement and ran out of steam.

We have a little break and she returns with her flat mate, she asks if I want a duo. I decline. Her flat mate is quite engaging and cheeky.

We get back in to it and go back to CG for a bit. I tell her to get on the edge of the bed for standing doggy, I can’t go for long because my shins are banging on the bed frame. :dash:

I lay on my back and she goes back to oral and she does the same technique, I tell her there’s no way that she’ll make me cum with such limited movement :thumbsdown:. She’ll have to use more hand and a deeper mouth action. She obliges and I eventually unload, but not in her mouth.

Both sessions were very energetic and she was enthusiastic and took direction well, if not overly engaging.

I showered before and after on visit two.

When we finished she just wiped her undercarriage and put her clothes back on.  :thumbsdown: I would be reluctant to give her oral unless I had seen her shower

Intel
I can’t say for certain that she is a smoker, but I didn't detect any fag breath. I’m pretty sure that her flat mate is a smoker.

Between my first and second visit AW had blocked her profile. During the little break we had she mentions this and says she has had no customers for days. She thinks it’s because someone had raised a complaint that she wasn’t the girl who authenticated. She swears it’s her original account and she’s really pissed off about it.

She thinks it’s someone on UKP because she has read all the reviews etc. She asks how I got her number, I tell her I had the number in my call log from a few days ago. Then she half-heartedly accused me of being the person. How does that make sense I ask her, why would I return after giving you a bad review or complaining to AW?

She moans about customers. I tell her to quit or give customers good service, then she’ll get good reviews.

She told me she was only going to be there for 3 weeks as she was leaving to go back home for a few months break.

Verdict

She is super hot and sexy, her attitude with me was good and she was energetic. I’ll try and punt her again if I get time before she leaves for her break.

Offline xSponge142

Glad if you have got a good punt with her  :thumbsup: when I went to see her, she was hang over , couldn't be bothered to provide the service properly , no kissing at all , no pussy licking ??? It was a bad one for me , I am not a hard one in punting but she was my worst experience 😑😑

Offline PLeisure

Glad if you have got a good punt with her  :thumbsup: when I went to see her, she was hang over , couldn't be bothered to provide the service properly , no kissing at all , no pussy licking ??? It was a bad one for me , I am not a hard one in punting but she was my worst experience 😑😑
Please post your review - thanks
External Link/Members Only  :hi:

Offline PilotMan

Offline PilotMan

UPDATE

I had another punt with Amber last week, my third with her.

MISS CUTE AMBER.

Booking & Comms

Same as before, handled by an older sounding woman with EE accent.

The location

Same as before, I had a little bit of difficulty getting in the door this time; my malfunction.

Price: 60 minutes £120

The details

When I arrived on the floor Amber was waiting in the hallway at the door and smiling, she seemed really pleased to see me. I got inside the flat and Cindy was there; they were both very excited and all over me, rubbing my cock through my jeans and Cindy was backing in to me, saying “I’m horny for you, fuck me”  :dance: :dance:. They were very animated.  :dance:

I asked them if they were high or drunk? They seemed quite offended at my suggestion. It was early afternoon, they didn’t smell of booze and their pupils certainly weren’t dilated.
As before the apartment is untidy, the bedroom is a mess. We went in to a different bedroom this time, one with an ensuite.

Cindy asked to join us, but I declined.

A shower was offered and taken. I was offered shower before leaving as well.

We had some small talk and Amber starts to kiss my neck and moved down to my nipples. She seemed to want to direct the state of play rather than wait for my direction.
She’s soon got my cock rock hard and had it in her mouth - OWO. Good overall technique, nothing extraordinary, better this time than previously, taking more of it in and mixing it up with some hand work. She asked if I was ready to fuck and I said no carry on, I want to come in your mouth. She said this isn’t her normal service but she likes me so she’s happy to oblige. I don’t know if this was a reference to charging extra or she doesn’t normally do it. Although her profile lists CIM at discretion, just like many other girls have listed, I take no notice of that.

Anyway, she carries on with a combination of hand and mouth. I’m about to unload so I tell her and she takes it all in her mouth  :crazy: :wacko: and eventually spits it out in to a tissue.
I wasn’t expecting that, so that was a nice finish to my week.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

We have a little break and some chat then she asks me if I’m ready to go again because she’s horny. She starts off with oral and I’m soon hard.
She gets on top and rides me really well, quite hard, kissing my neck and moaning.

I’m not sure if she came or was tired? But she said she was done and I would have to do the rest of the work.
We switch to Mish, then doggy but I wasn’t able to unload again.  :dash: Nothing unusual there.

We stopped and had quite a long chat. I got the feeling she wasn’t in a rush but I had to go.

InstaPunt

UPDATE

I had another punt with Amber last week, my third with her.

MISS CUTE AMBER.

Booking & Comms

Same as before, handled by an older sounding woman with EE accent.

The location

Same as before, I had a little bit of difficulty getting in the door this time; my malfunction.

Price: 60 minutes £120

The details

When I arrived on the floor Amber was waiting in the hallway at the door and smiling, she seemed really pleased to see me. I got inside the flat and Cindy was there; they were both very excited and all over me, rubbing my cock through my jeans and Cindy was backing in to me, saying “I’m horny for you, fuck me”  :dance: :dance:. They were very animated.  :dance:

I asked them if they were high or drunk? They seemed quite offended at my suggestion. It was early afternoon, they didn’t smell of booze and their pupils certainly weren’t dilated.
As before the apartment is untidy, the bedroom is a mess. We went in to a different bedroom this time, one with an ensuite.

Cindy asked to join us, but I declined.

A shower was offered and taken. I was offered shower before leaving as well.

We had some small talk and Amber starts to kiss my neck and moved down to my nipples. She seemed to want to direct the state of play rather than wait for my direction.
She’s soon got my cock rock hard and had it in her mouth - OWO. Good overall technique, nothing extraordinary, better this time than previously, taking more of it in and mixing it up with some hand work. She asked if I was ready to fuck and I said no carry on, I want to come in your mouth. She said this isn’t her normal service but she likes me so she’s happy to oblige. I don’t know if this was a reference to charging extra or she doesn’t normally do it. Although her profile lists CIM at discretion, just like many other girls have listed, I take no notice of that.

Anyway, she carries on with a combination of hand and mouth. I’m about to unload so I tell her and she takes it all in her mouth  :crazy: :wacko: and eventually spits it out in to a tissue.
I wasn’t expecting that, so that was a nice finish to my week.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

We have a little break and some chat then she asks me if I’m ready to go again because she’s horny. She starts off with oral and I’m soon hard.
She gets on top and rides me really well, quite hard, kissing my neck and moaning.

I’m not sure if she came or was tired? But she said she was done and I would have to do the rest of the work.
We switch to Mish, then doggy but I wasn’t able to unload again.  :dash: Nothing unusual there.

We stopped and had quite a long chat. I got the feeling she wasn’t in a rush but I had to go.

Lots of punters have regulars. We don't 'randomly' update reviews unless if there is a significant reason to do so , e.g she suddenly started taking it up the ass, answer questions that are asked , or if the service changed for the worse then write a new review.  Obviously some other people have different reasons for 'randomly' bumping their own reviews.

umimiu

Lots of punters have regulars. We don't 'randomly' update reviews unless if there is a significant reason to do so , e.g she suddenly started taking it up the ass, answer questions that are asked , or if the service changed for the worse then write a new review.  Obviously some other people have different reasons for 'randomly' bumping their own reviews.

You think these reviews are from the pimp or someone else with invested interest in giving her a good review?

Offline PilotMan

CIM was the obvious difference, if you read the review.

Offline PilotMan

You think these reviews are from the pimp or someone else with invested interest in giving her a good review?

How about sharing a review yourself, before judging others.

Jango1960

Hi Just out of Interest

Good and interesting reviews , I have usually found the WG in docklands not worth the money

Who is cindy the other girl , why not go for a threesome , do we have an AW name for her

Offline PilotMan

Hi Just out of Interest

Good and interesting reviews , I have usually found the WG in docklands not worth the money

Who is cindy the other girl , why not go for a threesome , do we have an AW name for her

Yep, mentioned on here before External Link/Members Only

A bit too skinny for me.

Type_O_Negative

It doesn't mean these reviews are from pimps. But some punters are attention-seekers ("look at me this is my review", "look at me i had fantastic time" and all this stuff).

I update my old reviews when i don't see WG for a long time, i visit her and if she still delivers a good service. If she is not good anymore - i write negative review.

Also i don't write multiple positive reviews for the same WG - as i have pointed out i make quick updates.

FlyingBreadMan

Yep, mentioned on here before External Link/Members Only

A bit too skinny for me.

Their accounts are being managed from Hungary which is what put me off as I thought B&S potential.

I have punted Cindy a few years ago.

InstaPunt

Their accounts are being managed from Hungary which is what put me off as I thought B&S potential.

I have punted Cindy a few years ago.

Convenient review update esp following her most recent review
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 02:52:53 pm by InstaPunt »

umimiu

It doesn't mean these reviews are from pimps. But some punters are attention-seekers ("look at me this is my review", "look at me i had fantastic time" and all this stuff).

I update my old reviews when i don't see WG for a long time, i visit her and if she still delivers a good service. If she is not good anymore - i write negative review.

Also i don't write multiple positive reviews for the same WG - as i have pointed out i make quick updates.

Thanks for the helpful and informative reply - not everyone is so helpful on this forum! Your answer makes sense.

Offline PilotMan

Blimey, it' hard to keep up with all the profile swapping and changing; must be run by a group managing lots of profiles.  :unknown:

The old one's gone and she using this one now.

Offline PilotMan

Just noticed another new profile popped up - and the existing one is still working External Link/Members Only

NEW External Link/Members Only

Offline ibanezrg550

And the prices seem to be going up too...