Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: =JULIA.SWEET=  (Read 4563 times)

Offline spellbackwards

Anybody seen this lady.....?

=JULIA.SWEET=

Offline NightKid

Ludwig

Are you referring to this WG?
External Link/Members Only

The thread below is about the same girl (Sweet Julia) on one of her many previous profiles:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=14817

I'd be wary about this girl. She has at least one other live profile External Link/Members Only
She first appeared on my radar a couple of months ago, & she had two (different) live profiles then...since that time she had opened at least three more, excluding the two mentioned above, always with Julia in the name...

She has a working buddy, also currently with two live profiles (External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only) - the same applies with her -she's had multiple profiles over the last couple of months, normally with (Isa)Bella somewhere in the name...

I see that Superbad appears to rate Julia positively - my experience was the opposite , in fact one of the worst punts I've had...she was surly, tried to avoid any kissing; tried to avoid OWO & was clearly pissed off at my showing her the text message to me confirming it was a service she'd provide; starfish sex...I'll be generous and allow that maybe I caught her on an off-day...

They claim to be Italian, but I'd bet a pound to a penny that they're both in possession of passports and ID cards as nationals of a more Easterly located European country ... I'll leave you to form your own opinion as to why they both seem to open new profiles every couple of weeks...

« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 04:12:39 am by Ludwig »

Jedi Apprentice

I did not share but I do not doubt Woodstock's experience - I can only re-iterate that my own time spent with Julia is outlined in the linked thread provided. In brief, I booked a half hour punt and I left with balls drained - it's the least a WG should offer.  :unknown:

Two points to add
1. the multiple profile thing is noted and I can only speculate as to why she and her partner-in-crime follow this modus operandi - is it simply a case of more profiles = more page views = more punters. Am I being too simplistic or is there something more sinister at hand?

2. I only said they we Italian because (a) she told me they were (b) in conversation she mentioned she was returning to Italy for her summer holiday. However, when I asked her to speak some Italian she declined.  I did not dwell on it at the time as it was the end of my time and I was heading out the door.

Offline Zhue Bajie

I've seen the Isa/Bella girl and wasn't impressed, much the same as Woodstock's experience with Julia. Very flat, no kissing, OWO or A.

Offline Arar77

I have to respectfully disagree. I've seen Julia 3 times and she's always been great. OWO without any suggestion of extra payment or a condom, and she's taken facials and mouthfuls without objection. I've never tried anal with her so I can't comment there. She's also been very responsive to RO and 69, and very willing to kiss.

Negatives (if that's what you want to call them): I'm also sure she's not Italian. I don't much care though as her English is very good, and she's frankly politer than the vast majority of Italians I've met (WG or otherwise). And her profile changes, while odd, are frankly irrelevant to me. It might put me off if I didn't already know her, but I've been very satisfied with her service.

To put my opinion of Julia into context: I always go for 30 or 60 min appointments, but she's one of only two WG's that I've ever seen for a 2 hour appointment. Part of that is of course her location which works for me, but I've always come away from seeing her with a big smile on my face and without that god awful feeling that you sometimes get that "I've just wasted £x".

By the way, I have no knowledge of her friend, Isabella. She doesn't really appeal anyway, so I doubt I'd be seeing her. But regardless of what she is like, I'd be wary of judging Julia by her friend's standards...

boywonder

i also saw Julia.  her photos are "relatively" accurate and she was wearing the same outfit that could be seen in one of her photos.  i had a good fuck with a nice facial at the end and deep french kissing.  i got  good value for money. 

« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 10:00:04 pm by boywonder »

Offline boomting_

Meet this girl about two weeks ago. Is the girl in the pictures. Paid x amount for 30mins. Location wasn't the easiest to find but she directed me by phone when I arrived. I went by car and sat nav and it took me to a road which wasn't the actually road she was on. Took about a 2mins walk from where the sat nav stopped me. Had to walk thru a alleyway and to the end of that road, to where she had the door open for my arrival (no door number, which. I found strange).

Entered the house n led into her room, nice and bright, clean, and a nice big bed. Paper work sorted. Wasn't offered a shower which was fine as I was already clean. (Noticed after the session when using the toilet, that the shower was being fixed so there was no shower facility available, so probably why it wasn't offered to begin with, looked like a big shower unit refurb so probably won't b fixed anytime soon)

She's slightly bigger than the girls I usually punt with but this wasn't a problem at all. She's not at all fat in any way just a slight tummy. Nice big boobs and a nice bum.

Light French kiss, owo, anal all on offer.

Started with light fk which lasted about five minutes while she was stroking my cock on my command. after, Bj was wet n sloppy with a lot of spitting on cock and deep, but not balls deep... Was a very nice bj after 5-10mins of this on with the rubber.

Had her in missionary with her legs up so I could pound her deep n hard, switched to doggy, again deep n hard and she didn't mind at all. After this I suggested anal, she happily agrees. I try and try and try push it into her ass but it just wasn't happening... (Maybe I should of told her before I booked the punt I wanted anal so she could of prepared with some stretching or butt plugs)

After this failure. She finished me off with bj n hand job... No cim. I was laying down n she was bent over me.

Services 8/10
Looks 7/10
Location 6/10
Overall 7/10 - Positive.

LL

Here's a new profile for Sweet Julia.  Is this the same girl as Julia Sweet?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has a brand new verification picture showing her face.

Offline lewishamguy

Here's a new profile for Sweet Julia.  Is this the same girl as Julia Sweet?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has a brand new verification picture showing her face.

Hey LL the link you posted it's not the same Julia. BTW here is the profile of Julia. She's not Polish. Italian and Spanish mixed as I remember

;)

LL

Hey LL the link you posted it's not the same Julia. BTW here is the profile of Julia. She's not Polish. Italian and Spanish mixed as I remember

;)
OK thanks

Offline punk

;)

Italian and spanish, whats her nationality?

Offline The_Don

Offline lewishamguy

Italian and spanish, whats her nationality?

No idea but she never mentioned she spent her life in Romania which I very much doubt. She's telling everyone as Italian. BTW if she's actually Romanian I won't see her again.   :D :sarcastic:

Offline punk

No idea but she never mentioned she spent her life in Romania which I very much doubt. She's telling everyone as Italian. BTW if she's actually Romanian I won't see her again.   :D :sarcastic:

put it this way,the looks give it away.Even for northern spain or northern italian, factoring that in i be surprise if she was.

But if she offers a good time why not.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 02:55:09 pm by punk »