Curiosity beat my resolve today and I undertook the adventure to visit the infamous Roxy at 8 Greek Street in Soho. Having seen just about every girl now currently available in the area, Roxy is one of my last not to have been ticked off. I’m chastising myself now to why it took me so long. Probably, because my previous attempts at visiting 8 Greek Street have ended up in some rather bizarre encounters.
So, with some trepidation, I ventured out to see this legendary lady, and I’m thoroughly delighted that I did.
Having trudged up the plentiful steps to the upper flat, I was admitted immediately by a very friendly maid. Straight into the room where I received a very amicable greeting from Roxy.
She’s been hyped enough on these platforms, but a thoroughly genuine, affable lady, with an enhanced bust, soft silky skin and with a tantalising fragrance. A very touchy-feely lady, who has probably come close to giving me a more GFE in Soho than I’ve ever received, although some have come close.
Services were excellent with smooth erotic oral skills and a continual gentle caressing technique with the hands. Both oral and missionary were categorically enjoyed and at no point did I feel rushed.
Although I’m not a huge fan of fake-moaning and a show of pleasure on the lady’s side, it was somewhat alluring in Roxy, despite its obvious disingenuousness. No pushing off though and a rather adoring embrace was her way of demonstrating her experience.
Afterwards, she was approachable, held a good conversation and permitted me to clean up in the sink and did not leave or rush me outwards.
My current favourites are the Thai girls in 2 Green’s Court, but I can certainly see Roxy becoming a regular if this level of service is maintained. I opted for the £32.00 package, as with first-timers, I am always wary. Roxy certainly deserves a longer session too and I’m amazed that she’s not on AW as an independent. Believe me, I’ve seen ladies on there who don’t cut as near to the mustard as does Roxy.
Highly recommended.