Author Topic: Escorts no longer working that you miss?  (Read 314574 times)

Offline BollywoodBoy235

Don’t know how many of you guys will remember ExoticDelphine, she regularly was in Manchester/Glasgow area, she was magical, was my one of my first ever punts, very much before realising of this great place. I ended up being her last pint of the night and she hadn’t had dinner so she ended up making some for the both of us and we had a mince with naan, a memorable night!

Offline Al R

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 545
  • Likes: 11
  •  
Had a lot of fun back in the day with a girl from Manchester way who started off on AW as an indie called Amelie (when I first saw her). She did a repeat cycle of working for a while then going off travelling, before going on to work for some Manchester agencies as Hannah / Lauren (I think), and eventually ended up at GFE before disappearing completely

Offline FlaccidChimp

I haven't been seeing masseuses or escorts as much this year. I'm no longer looking to simply scratch my itches, but looking for good experiences. I want any combination of good looks, enthusiasm, connection, good skills, good personality and anything else good you can think of. In my earlier punting days I saw one girl I liked a lot every year.

This year I've not really found a fulfilling working girl. The past few months I've seen a girl from seeking with an extremely sexy body but she wont dfk me or give me a blowjob. She is also overpriced. I only go back because mini me hardens at the sight of any new picture she uploads on instagram or whatsapp. I want a hot girl that will do pretty much whatever I like. I can't even get that for £200 an hour anymore This girl charges £250 + travel fees and still has restrictions. Last year I saw a girl at least as attractive for 120 HH, 200H and she would be submissive and do what I wanted. Good times. Dropped like 2k on her in 3 months. couldn't get enough.

Seems like I can't get what I want from the market anymore unless I get more funds and go the seeking route or something.

Offline Puntingonandoff

I think it is the same person as the body is sort of similar though her face obviously does look older. Also back in the day her body was nice a firm but looking at her pics, she is just slim without the firmness. I did 2 reviews of her on here back in 2014 and she always provided a good service to me.

I'd love to know if it is the same girl. Has anyone been to see her since she's been back?

I haven't punted since covid started, but she could definitely coax me out of retirement!

Offline bigbird

Chelsea Hart Mansfield, really nice lass, pretty, sexy, very easy to get on with and also she was good value.
I never reviewed her as she had loads of positive reviews and I didn't really have anything to add, she was my go to regular.

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
I wonder if we are ever missed by them???
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online mr.bluesky

I wonder if we are ever missed by them???

They only miss our wads of money

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
They only miss our wads of money

Obviously 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm not that deluded 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
I wonder if we are ever missed by them???
Thats a good question. I guess they'd miss a regular as they are good payers. O/W no. :hi:

Offline mattmiddle223

Girl in Manchester. Magic Molly I seem to remember she was called. Miss her.

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,075
  • Likes: 64
  •  
  • Reviews: 109
Tiny of Watford.  A tiny girl, would come to your hotel, strip naked, and give the most astonishing display of her smooth pussy - speculum, dildo the lot. Encouraged  you to wank while watching.  No penetrative or bjs, would give a hj.  Odd and unusual service but fondly remembered.

Offline RobinBrod

Delighted to be able to report that one that I really missed - Verity, ex Meg from Maxes - is back with us in London. What a great SP she is. Saw her last week and she was as good as ever.

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Delighted to be able to report that one that I really missed - Verity, ex Meg from Maxes - is back with us in London. What a great SP she is. Saw her last week and she was as good as ever.

Did you do bhanghra with a bottle of whiskey in one hand and a cigar in the other hand afterwards??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dann_B

Delighted to be able to report that one that I really missed - Verity, ex Meg from Maxes - is back with us in London. What a great SP she is. Saw her last week and she was as good as ever.

who is that? share the link if possible

Offline Home Alone

All you, @Dann_B ,  need to do is to go to the AW Search feature , type in that you're looking for an Escort in London called "Verity".

Because I'm at a bit of a loose end, that's what I did; and found that it throws up a couple of names, one of which certainly seemed to me to be the Verity whom @RobinBrod mentioned. Seemples!!

You can thank me in the Review you leave when you've seen her!!  ;)  :D  :lol:


Offline Senior Citizen Punter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 64
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Tiny of Watford.  A tiny girl, would come to your hotel, strip naked, and give the most astonishing display of her smooth pussy - speculum, dildo the lot. Encouraged  you to wank while watching.  No penetrative or bjs, would give a hj.  Odd and unusual service but fondly remembered.

That is going back a bit, must be at least 15+ years ago. Her performance; I'd call it that rather than a service; was different and quite remarkable. She also featured in a couple of videos, I had a copy but it's long since gone and I've never found anything since.

In roughly the same area; she came from Hemel Hempstead; was Sarah a petite Anthea Turner look-a-like. Outcalls only and an enthusiastic performer. I saw her quite a few times. All just memories now though.

SCP
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline alabama1

That is going back a bit, must be at least 15+ years ago. Her performance; I'd call it that rather than a service; was different and quite remarkable. She also featured in a couple of videos, I had a copy but it's long since gone and I've never found anything since.

In roughly the same area; she came from Hemel Hempstead; was Sarah a petite Anthea Turner look-a-like. Outcalls only and an enthusiastic performer. I saw her quite a few times. All just memories now though.

SCP
Who rattled your cage ? Six years on here and can't be arsed to review a single punt  :thumbsdown:

Offline cat1144

Had a lot of fun back in the day with a girl from Manchester way who started off on AW as an indie called Amelie (when I first saw her). She did a repeat cycle of working for a while then going off travelling, before going on to work for some Manchester agencies as Hannah / Lauren (I think), and eventually ended up at GFE before disappearing completely

Yes I like this girl too
Last saw her at GFE in Bury about 6 years ago now

Offline 1599337

Used to be an escort in saint albans that i regret not seeing at the time because she was exactly my type and had great prices but she doesnt work anymore I am quite sure. Very young english girl with huge boobs went by avaamour i believe. should of made the trip for it back when she was still working.

Was also an escort in london back in 2020 i saw quite a few times and had a great time with. 19 year old polish girl think the profile was something like youngolivia but dont  think shes active anymore

Offline horneyhound

i miss  Wanderwomen, was based in Woolton Village Liverpool,  she was lovely, a proper MILF,
has the most perfect clit ive ever seen, unfortunately she has gone back to her day job as a lawyer

Offline Mikepboro

Linzie Mae. Geordie lass who toured Cambridge. Firm and fit body and provided a great service.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t Linzie now known as: External Link/Members Only

Offline Resources3xx

i miss  Wanderwomen, was based in Woolton Village Liverpool,  she was lovely, a proper MILF,
has the most perfect clit ive ever seen, unfortunately she has gone back to her day job as a lawyer

 :lol:no way. just down the road from me, had no idea. was she on adultwork

Online kebab_1414

xxsmallteen from stockport. i'd love to see her again.

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
There is a very much lack of Miss Delicious on a/w at the moment
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline flouch

Did anyone see Jessica Ann at Maxes about 8 years ago? Stunning was ex Babestation

External Link/Members Only

She was actually an actress - did some B-movie type horror things.  She got married, and doesn't escort anymore.  She was on my hotlist for ages, but never got to meet her.

Offline VitIron

Lauren who worked from the converted mill off Cross Street in Macclesfield, probably 15 years ago.

I must have seen her seven or eight times - which is far more than any other escort I've met.

She was slim, pretty with GND looks who was always friendly and very eager to please.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2022, 11:18:08 am by VitIron »

Offline Choccoes123

Girlfriend Dior External Link/Members Only.  Primarily worked in London I think but I saw her a couple of times when she was touring up north. Amazing body. I’d be back in a flash if she started working again.

Offline Timv

KazXoX probably the best one of em.

Offline Festa

A session with amberblack38 or Sometimes known as senuallisa, only once, but bloody good. The 38 was more like 52ish though. North Yorkshire based. Disappeared from AW.

Offline simon07

Trinity, my only punt at HOD. I think from back in late 2011, early 2012.

She was a beautiful redheaded English lass, with a petite slender figure and very pale skin. Described as size 8, 5'3.

I tried finding some reviews from her on here but only found a couple of mentions.


Hidden Image/Members Only

I saw her and she had chemistry formulae  tattoed on her. She returned £20 to me as there was a knock on the door and the Milton Keynes parlour doubled booked and said sorry. So just 20 minutes with her.  Saved the cash and saw a blonde English gal from Liverpool called Tilly at Annabellas later that day. So not entirely wasted journey
« Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 01:25:04 pm by simon07 »


Offline FlaccidChimp

Delilah Blue

The first few meets were not that great but she catered to me more the more repeats I did. The last several punts were well worth the money  :dancegirl: Beautiful views of her physique while pounding and excellent CIM finishes. I think I dropped over 1k on her in 1 month or so. Money well spent.  :)
Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 01:35:31 pm by FlaccidChimp »

Offline simon07

https://www.ukpunting.com/uploaded/e576449d04aefe3f95a81962f3a15dcabedb342a.jpg

There was a time between 2014-2018 when there were some really hot Thai tourers in Nottingham, Leicester and Derby.
Wish they would come down to St Albans, Hatfield one day.
I really loved seeing red Hot candy.

Offline Dicky


Offline WKD123

Michelle Independent for sure. I'm hoping she retired happy and well but there were some messages about her being being quite ill.  Really hope that is not the case. She was a gem.

Offline londonroad

Michelle Independent for sure. I'm hoping she retired happy and well but there were some messages about her being being quite ill.  Really hope that is not the case. She was a gem.

Yes, Michelle Independent was a fabulous service provider- one of the very best. Sad to hear she may have health issues.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PumpDump

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,349
  • Likes: 156
  •  
  • Reviews: 44
Indian Sonia in Wimbledon back in 2007. My first Indian working girl, first time I went down on an escort, and she gave me a really good uncovered blow job.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Habitual troll type posts after assuring that sort of thing would stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mandy18

Chelsea Hart Mansfield, really nice lass, pretty, sexy, very easy to get on with and also she was good value.
I never reviewed her as she had loads of positive reviews and I didn't really have anything to add, she was my go to regular.
i agree with this one, saw her quite a few years ago, Shame no Owo though.

Offline alabama1

I travelled down to Bristol to see this girl, twice. Not working, but still has her profile up.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Murphy54

Orla
A ginger haired sub who’s favourite pastime was an anagram of her name.
Once spent an hour in a Manchester hotel spanking her with a riding crop and being sucked off alternately. Blowing my load down her throat at the very end.
I’ve never seen a women get so wet in my life.

Offline SeekingSteve

Gonna add KadyBlue to this.
Only got to see her once (reviewed) before she hung up the thong, was a cracking punt such a shame she is out of the game. Really missed the boat on that one.

Offline DThunter01

Im going to add 2

Deepthroatslutizzy worked out of Clarence dock in leeds 5ft cute teen that just loved being face fucked 10-12 years ago

Missfucksalot in Lincoln .... a very tight throat was also my first throatpie  8-10 years ago

Offline Rock123

Sophie who used to come to Cambridge a few times but was mainly based in Oxford. But she had massive tits.

Also Lucy Lips who used to be a regular in Cambridge back in the day. I made a review of her on here one of my first I think!

Offline Jamandcream

Flower girl
She was in Reading but I met her when she was taking a working holiday in Cornwall
I’d never paid £150 for an hour she said she was worth it and she definitely was
Stayed for at least 2 hours and the best woman I’ve ever met , even went back another day.
Beautiful woman , really sexy and an amazing fuck
I had her on every bed in her holiday cottage including both levels of the bunk beds.
We did keep in contact for a while then she said she’d met someone and was giving up working

Offline bristolnick

I travelled down to Bristol to see this girl, twice. Not working, but still has her profile up.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only


Always wanted to see her. I noticed she did log in back in Feb this year.

Offline Henry767

Vicky in norwich, must be 25 years ago. She did a stint advertising in the EDP or yellow paper,, saw her about 3 times. She'd come to mine, all business like in a skitybor suit. Maybe mid 30s brunette, more pneumatic than chunky, great firm tits.
We'd go upstairs and she would fuck the life out of me, switch positions, she was a bit domineering, certainly a cute businesswoman, a mix of professional and enthusiastic amateur. I remember she'd been in Alaska. I'd have seen her more but money was tight at the time. Then she was gone....

Offline itk

Vicky in norwich, must be 25 years ago. She did a stint advertising in the EDP or yellow paper,, saw her about 3 times. She'd come to mine, all business like in a skitybor suit. Maybe mid 30s brunette, more pneumatic than chunky, great firm tits.
We'd go upstairs and she would fuck the life out of me, switch positions, she was a bit domineering, certainly a cute businesswoman, a mix of professional and enthusiastic amateur. I remember she'd been in Alaska. I'd have seen her more but money was tight at the time. Then she was gone....

She’s not one I remember but I was prolific at this hobby 25+ years ago, I remember Lisa, she came down from Nottingham on a Thursday and stay till the end of the weekend. She was absolutely incredible, had a fantastic body and worked a lot with another girl whose name escapes me. Had a MMFF with them that still lives long in the memory, as does her thigh high boots she’d regularly wear.
Then again, I have many many fond memories of several girls from those years working Norwich
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 07:20:45 pm by itk »

Offline Sparky Legs

Miss Gabby Fox for me from Up by Bolton way. Had a coupe of great visits to her back in the early days. Heard she's not too well with pancreatic cancer which is such a shame. Hope she's well

Offline velybadboy

Orla
A ginger haired sub who’s favourite pastime was an anagram of her name.
Once spent an hour in a Manchester hotel spanking her with a riding crop and being sucked off alternately. Blowing my load down her throat at the very end.
I’ve never seen a women get so wet in my life.

Tried to book her a few times through uke, but I think she burnt out.

Offline Big Bad R

Lindsey and in particular Lily Hart, both legends !!

London c2016.....