Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Any one worth a visit in Girona, Spain?  (Read 1526 times)

Surrey83

Morning all....am in Girona for a fortnight, wondered if anyone knew of any girls, fs or he/sensual massage, who were worth a visit in the town or nearby?

Muchos gracias! 

Offline Marmalade

I haven't been, but there's the usual on the search engines...

External Link/Members Only

There have been protests against excessive tourism in some parts of Spain so ferreting out some more out of the way places (Girona?) might be a good idea.

Offline Marmalade

There's a rather 'cute' article here ...
External Link/Members Only
about ladies sitting outside in white plastic chairs.

This is the nicest way (IMO) to be able to 'browse the wares'. But there's a downside that seems to come up repeatedly on the Spain threads: there's 'city' haunts and 'out of city' haunts. The latter require hiring a car so a very different option.

Surrey83

Marmalade, great info, thanks. Have browsed a few sites, including pasion.com but info very outdated and no reply to calls/texts as yet.

Have a car so driving out of town not a problem. Very wary of how safe pulling up by one of these plastic chair ladies will be, however!

Will report back if I have any luck at all.

Cheers

Online timsussex

I've partaken of a few of the white chair ladies - not in Gerona but further south
No problems at all in fact decent service at a very good price €20 for a bj and €30 for sex - all covered

All EE of course and English may be limited, some look a bit rough but then just drive off and find another
Some quite decent looking girls available most have a little hideaway among the bushes with a chair or sofa or they'll do the deed in your car

Local cops don't seem bothered the girls are there very day and I got quite a buzz out of it

Doxyspotting is another site worth a look

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Morning all....am in Girona for a fortnight,

Muchos gracias!

As Marmalade mentioned the "white chairs" . Some one should publish a book or e-blog of photgraphy of these Whores . You won't believe how sexy looking and the effort with their appearance that some of them make . This time of year they are hiding under their parasols  :dancegirl: Not all but some of them don't come from a Mcdonalds gastronomical culture so their bodies are  :yahoo:

That area is one of the best for Clubs in Spain and Euroland  :thumbsup: You are half way between Barca and the the French borders where the clubs are incredible but it may be necessary to drive  . Made an " innocent " over night stop at a motorway Hostal and had WGs constantly knocking on my door with " offers " . They must have been SWs as that Hostal was not a Puticlub and we were on the far outskirts of any town .  . Also can remember years ago stopping at a Club and all the girls were blond russian stunners . The club even had a lazer playing in the sky to advertise it's location . At that time there was a club very close to Girona airport but also many indies in the city as well .
 Looking forward to your reports  :hi:

JuanP

That article that Marmelade has posted is no longer relevant. Comments show that the article was written back in 2011.
Back then there were plenty of women, but things have changed in the Gerona area.
From the main highway that connects France with Spain (the AP7), you have several exits that lead to the popular holiday places on the Costa Brava.
The girls used to stand there, but the government wasn't very happy that all those families on their way to their holiday destination saw all these girls alongside the road.
So they started fining them and their clients. There are no women left :(   

Offline Marmalade

That article that Marmalade has posted is no longer relevant. Comments show that the article was written back in 2011.
Back then there were plenty of women, but things have changed in the Gerona area.
From the main highway that connects France with Spain (the AP7), you have several exits that lead to the popular holiday places on the Costa Brava.
The girls used to stand there, but the government wasn't very happy that all those families on their way to their holiday destination saw all these girls alongside the road.
So they started fining them and their clients. There are no women left :(

Thank you for the update. I hope I was clear that I hadn't been with them, just that it seemed interesting. Azucar sounded like he had checked them out though.

Are you a local in Spain by any chance?

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

I can still remember them being on the A roads and petrol stations 3 years ago outside Casteldefells ( Barca ). Chatted to many of them which they only want to do for a few minutes as they were on the look out for clients and my talking was wasteing their time  :lol: The burdel/appartments  and bars of Barca were my choice of punting then  ;)   My Andorra runs down to Barca were considerably longer ago so can't comment of current roundabout girls but for sure those large Clubs are still trading in that area  :drinks: