Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Chardonnay X - Birmingham  (Read 2062 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline anasazi11

Met with the georgous Chardonnay again, this time for a nuru session.

Personal Website External Link/Members Only

Adultwork Profile External Link/Members Only

Contact Details: I booked at least 3 weeks in advance. All contact was by email and then texts on the morning of the meet.

Venue: Arrived early and parked up. While walking to the apartment block the apartment number was texted to me giving me the neccessary details on how to get buzzed in. As I had been here before I knew what to expect, so with a short elevator ride up to her floor it was just a short hop across the corridor to her apartment. She opened the door and welcomed me in, we exchanged kisses and hugs, I think she remembered me from my previous visit. :)

I was offered a choice of drink and made myself at home on the sofa.

Services: We started off with a chat and sorted out the paperwork. I got undressed ready for the shower. Normally, nuru is performed on wet skin.
After the shower I returned to the lounge area, where Chardonnay had prepared some sheeting on the floor, the nuru gel had been warmed and I lay face down on the sheeting. She began by pouring some gel over my back and applying some to her chest/boobs. She lay down and began to slide/glide over my back using all of her chest and boobs. She made sure every inch of me was covered in nuru gel. While in this position although she has a stunning set of enhanced boobs I found them a little firm on my back whilst she was moving around and around, but still great. After a while, I turned face up. This is the best part. Nuru gel covered boobs sliding all over, up to my face, and being able to suck on those nipples, amazing. It's great the way Chardonnay would move around, up and down making sure she could rub her clean shaven, possibly even waxed super smooth pussy over my legs and beyond. By this point I was getting extremely hard.

Now for me comes the best bit, time to both jump in the shower and wash off the nuru gel.
I have a thing for showering with an extremely hot woman, it's a favourite fantasy of mine. Oh my god, it was heaven. Getting all soapy and sliding up against each other, standing behind her pressed up against her with my hands wondering over her breasts. We took it in turns to wash each other off. Let me tell you when you're rubbing her pussy and cupping her breast at the same time from behind, I thought I was going to explode there and then, but I manage to hold it together.
I could of spent another 1/2 hour in the shower with her. Absolutely stunning!!  :thumbsup:

After drying off we kissed and cuddled for a while on the bed. I couldn't wait any more, I made my way down to her beautifully fresh clean pussy and proceeded to give her oral, from the noises she was making I assume she was really enjoying it. I could have stayed down there all day.  :cool:
Then it was my turn Chardonnay has a great oral technique so I just lay back and enjoyed it. After a while I had to ask her to stop before I popped, I still had about 20-25 mins left.

We then started having sex, so on with the cover and started with cowgirl, it's joy to behold watching her bounce up and down on your cock, enjoying the movement of her breasts, she really was going for it and was leaning against the headboard and wall. After a while we changed positions and then we finished in mish with a massive explosion of cum in the bag. We lay on the bed on a few more minutes while we got our breath back and cooled down. Chardonnay helped me clean up and I was offered another shower.

I got dressed said my goodbyes and left very, very happy. I was in a dream like state, I don't even think she got properly dressed to see me out, just put on a dressing gown which she did not fasten.  ;)

Cost £180 for 1 1/2 hours inc NURU

No clockwatching.

I loved every minute, next time I think I'll try a bit of tie and tease. Can't wait to return, but got to save those pennies....... :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review, Sounds great!

I've never actually had a nuru! Always wanted to try one!

And Chardonnay would be perfect to try my first, so.....

:thumbsup:

Offline Rockhead

Awesome review!
As a matter of interest - how did you know you only had 20-25 mins left? I ask, because this is a problem I always fail on - I completely lose track of time and get carried away, sometimes finishing too soon.

Offline chris300

Good review, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing Chardonnay again even more now  :)

Offline chris300

Awesome review!
As a matter of interest - how did you know you only had 20-25 mins left? I ask, because this is a problem I always fail on - I completely lose track of time and get carried away, sometimes finishing too soon.

There's a big clock on the wall in her very nice studio apartment. Very handy as it helps you to time when your going to cum.

Offline anasazi11

Awesome review!

Yeah, there's a clock on the wall for me to keep an eye on! :)

Offline Vinnychase

Thanks for the review mate...shes next on my hit list !

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review Anasazi  :hi:

Never done a nuru but knowing Chardonnay I'm not surprised to hear it was excellent fun  :thumbsup:

mau111

Great review.  I've add Chardonnay to my hot list.  Don't think I'll go for a nuru massage though, just a straight gfe.