Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Chardonnay X - Birmingham  (Read 2234 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tazman1002001]

Offline chris300

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This lovely lady has been around on my hot list for years so I finally decided this week to pay her a visit. I go for brunettes most of the time and prefer natural boobs to fake. But what interested me about Chardonnay was the GFE that she offers. Her profile is excellent and very well written and tells you a lot about her. This along with the many positive reviews was enough to convince me. However, on the morning of the meet (today) I woke up from a dream about yes you guessed it.. a brunette lol. And I really fancied going along to fuck AngellaDeLuxe instead. But I thought if I don't stick to the plan now then I may never end up meeting Chardonnay. Glad I decided to see Chardonnay as she was everything I wanted from a GFE and more.     

Duration and fee
1 hour for £130

Comms
Fired off a text to Chardonnay earlier in the week and enquired if she had any spaces left in the afternoon. She told me she could do late afternoons on Thursday and Friday. I opted for Friday and got the last slot of the day for a booking at 5:00pm. However, a punter before me had failed to confirm his 4:00pm meet before the 10:00am deadline, so he was dropped. Chardonnay very kindly contacted me to let me know that she could now see me 1 hour earlier. I was very happy that she could accommodate me so well and we agreed to meet at 4:00pm. She sent me the postcode and address which is in an apartment just off Broad street. I had sent her an email on adultwork as well telling her a bit about me and what I liked and didn't like. And what kind of GFE I was looking for. She thanked me for this and said it sounded like the same kind of experience that she enjoys.

Appearance
When Chardonnay opened the door I walked in and could see a very beautiful young lady standing behind the door. I couldn't stop smiling at her  :rose: Long blonde hair, it wasn't brunette but it was nice  :sarcastic: Pretty facially with lovely blue eyes. And a very fit body with fantastic boobs and a big curvy bum. Yummy!

Action
As I had requested this was an unrushed GFE that just went along in a very natural way. I had decided beforehand that I was going to take my time with Chardonnay and go along gently. Accepted a drink at the start as I had just walked 30 minutes into town and it was very hot. After I handed her over the money we both got comfortable on the bed and started with some lovely kissing and cuddling which we continued for a while. Then got those lovely boobs out and started to enjoy sucking them  :P Off with the rest of the clothes and Chardonnay said she was very happy to give me OWO as I was so clean so it was no problem. It was an unusual oral technique but very good. She had a firm grip of my cock as she sucked it quite deep. Suddenly I felt like I was starting to come quite close so I started to give Chardonnay some RO instead and give my cock a chance to recover. Her pussy was very fresh and tasted lovely. Next on with the condom as we continued kissing. She gets on top and starts to get into a very good rhythm and it felt great as she has quite a tight pussy. Just let her continue with this until she was starting to tire eventually. Then I turned her over and straight into doggy, and now I was really going for it with some gusto. Didn't take long until I nearly popped so I slowed down. There was still about 25 minutes left so I didn't want to come yet. I am a one pop man so have to be very careful indeed. More passionate kissing and carressing her body for a bit and then had sex in a few more positions. It was getting very hot now the fan was on by the bed but it hardly seemed to make a difference  :D Finished off talking and I didn't even realise the time had gone by so fast. Had a shower at the end as I looked like I had just finished an intense session at the gym lol

Conclusion
An excellent GFE and as good as it gets with a very professional lady. She certainly delivered on the day despite me being the last punter through the door. She told me at the end she would be very happy to have me back which was very good for me to hear. I think next time I would like to try a nuru massage with her as I have never tried it before and I do enjoy a nice massage. If you have been thinking of seeing Chardonnay for a while but not got around to it yet, my advice would be just do it! If you enjoy a GFE like me then she is perfect for that.

I hope you have enjoyed reading, thanks  :hi:   

« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 11:40:01 pm by chris300 »

Bobbaloo

Nice review, I'm hoping to revist her soon. Last time I saw her was last year!

Offline bearcat69

However, on the morning of the meet (today) I woke up from a dream about yes you guessed it.. a brunette lol.

Reminds me of a dream I once had about fucking SweetVictoria on a table in the middle of a crowded pub... I woke up with a raging boner and the missus walks into the room whilst I was half asleep and mutters something about wondering why I've got a hard on... If only she knew! :lol:

Anyway... Thanks for the review. Sounds like you enjoyed yourself, glad to hear it. I get the impression from all the reports on Chardonnay that she's a almost guaranteed good punt, with a hot girl, in a vanilla GFE way. But vanilla is more than OK with me, as are fake tits and blonde hair (eventhough my preference is also brunette, or redhead).

Probably not going to punt for a few months and focus on other things, but as soon as I get back to punting, either Chardonnay, White Angel or Sweet Pola will be my next punt, hopefully I'll get around to fucking all three eventually :D.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review chris  :hi:

No surprise to hear you enjoyed meeting Chardonnay, one of the best around IMO and a lovely person too.

Offline chris300

Anyway... Thanks for the review. Sounds like you enjoyed yourself, glad to hear it. I get the impression from all the reports on Chardonnay that she's a almost guaranteed good punt, with a hot girl, in a vanilla GFE way. But vanilla is more than OK with me, as are fake tits and blonde hair (eventhough my preference is also brunette, or redhead).

Yes, as long as you are clean and respectful when you turn up I don't think she would ever disappoint.

Thanks for the review chris  :hi:

No surprise to hear you enjoyed meeting Chardonnay, one of the best around IMO and a lovely person too.

Thanks for helping me to choose Chardonnay with one of the many reviews Juan  :hi:

Offline anasazi11

Yeah, I second all of the above. You can't go wrong with Chardonnay. Nuru is great with her too, as is her range of role play clothing choices. To take a shower with her is just devine.  :thumbsup: :angelgirl:
My review of my nuru experience with her is coming soon.  :)

Offline Littlefoot

Yeah, I second all of the above. You can't go wrong with Chardonnay. Nuru is great with her too, as is her range of role play clothing choices. To take a shower with her is just devine.  :thumbsup: :angelgirl:

I would be very interested to read that review, always fancied a nuru from Chardonnay!  :thumbsup:

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review chris, you cant really go wrong with chardonnay :drinks:

Offline chris300

I can only imagine what a nuru massage with Chardonnay must be like. She has such a fantastic body on her  :yahoo:

Can't wait!! and I'm going to book 1 hour for full body front and back.

Offline Rockhead

Thanks for the review - sounds 100% my kinda girl. Can't understand how I've failed to spot her before. Needless to say - Hot Listed!