Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Jane London - Enfield Gordon Hill  (Read 5038 times)

10 review(s) for Emily Jane London (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Snowy Man

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Emily Jane was a regular of mine a couple of years ago when she was at Hands On Massage in Enfield.  She has subsequently moved away but returned to Enfield for a visit so I thought I'd revisit and wasn't disappointed.  I hope she returns again.

Comms - Easy to arrange by text direct with her and a call on arrival to get the full address.

Location - Flat in Gordon Hill just up the hill from the rail station, probably a walk of 10 mins or so.  The development has private parking but I easily found parking on the main road nearby, which is reasonably quiet.  The flat is OK, I've definitely been to better but I've been to worse too.  The flat is shared with another girl and has shower facilities.

Looks - As others have commented on here she's kind of average looking i.e. neither ugly nor pretty/beautiful.  Her body is great for my taste anyway as I like curves.  She's probably 5'2"ish, voluptuous and is wonderfully firm and smooth to the touch.  Her profile states she is a busty size 12 and her stats as 38f, 24, 36.  I can't really argue with any of those claims.  I'm pretty sure she's older than the claimed 40 years of age.  It's fairly obvious that roughly a third of her profile pics are photoshopped (those in the red outfit) but I can confirm the non-photoshopped pics, two of which I've attached below, are definitely her and give a good representation of what you'll get.

The meet - I paid £120 for 1 hour.  This was a proper GFE with lots of DFK, teasing, stripping, grinding, fondling, OWO, RO, 69 and the liberal application of baby oil.  She definitely orgasmed when we were doing 69 so when it was my turn it was on with the rubber and we tried cowgirl, missionary and doggy before watching her arse and hips as I ploughed her from behind led to the inevitable climax.

Would I recommend and return?  Definitely, yes!  Although I didn't avail myself of all the services listed on her profile those that I did were performed very well and with enthusiasm.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline The_Don

It's fairly obvious that roughly a third of her profile pics are photoshopped (those in the red outfit)

Not sure why profile mangers bother, with photoshoping so many. When its clear to see a big difference in, what been uploaded on 1 page alone.

Offline stayer

It's good to see that she's kept in shape. I think another visit is called for.

Online Bassman

Looks like she could have the face of a granny. It's kept me away the few times she's popped up in my searches.

Can the OP comment on her face at all?

Offline Sheer Tights

6/10 looks with her hair down & I would describe her looks as a bit like Judy Finnegan from 30 years ago. Age about 46, very firm voluptuous body, provides very erotic Italian milf experience. Seen 3 times & defo visit again.

Online Bassman

6/10 looks with her hair down & I would describe her looks as a bit like Judy Finnegan from 30 years ago. Age about 46, very firm voluptuous body, provides very erotic Italian milf experience. Seen 3 times & defo visit again.

Judy Finnegan right now isn't up my street. I can't picture her from 30 years ago lol.

Snowy Man

Looks like she could have the face of a granny. It's kept me away the few times she's popped up in my searches.

Can the OP comment on her face at all?

As already commented on above she's kind of average with a rounded, rather than angular, face and looks in her 40's but isn't an "old 40's" if you get what I mean i.e. not overly wrinkly.  The comment above giving her 6/10 is about right but each to their own I guess.  She's certainly not ugly and the DFK is always easy.  I'm pretty sure she claims to be a mix of Brazilian and Italian but you'd never guess either from her appearance given her features and fair hair.

Snowy Man

I should add she's now based in Surbiton and regularly visits Finchley Central.  Hopefully, visits to Enfield becomes more frequent again.

Whoever manages her AW page doesn't do it very well with limited notice given of planned visits so I encouraged her to give more notice when possible.

Online Bassman

She is back in Enfield today. Just walked from her. Offered me 15mins for £40 if it helps anyone.

Offline stayer

If you walked, what was it about her that you didn't fancy?

Offline horsa

how is her OWO?, now that she is back around I would like to book her if she can give a good BJ

Online Bassman

If you walked, what was it about her that you didn't fancy?

Looks like she's mid to late 50's. Face just wasn't doing it for me.

Having looked up Judy Finnegan from the 80's, she didn't look like that lol.

She tried to keep me there, didn't work.

Rimjay

Emily has been on my list for a while.
Can anyone comment on her bdsm services? What kind of toys does sh3 have to play with? 

Offline horsa

is her ass similar in real life to the pictures?