Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SugarBabyLove - MILF - reading  (Read 3595 times)

8 review(s) for Suzy Magic Massage (6 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TallnHung

The lady: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
The price: £70 for 30 minutes.

The meet:
I asked about this one here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=153976.0 as she looked my sort (MILF, good tits, decent looking).  So, I decided to TOFTT.

Texted and had a quick response.  Good start.  Address and time set.
Arrived a bit early and sure I caught a glimpse of her in her civvies picking up a pizza.  Actually made me look so figured she was probably my sort.  Texted, got the door code and made my way up.  Nice modern new build apartment, was someone else there (not sure working girl or the minder) guess I knew who the pizza was for.

She was dressed in a clingy dress and has a cracking figure.  Definitely the woman in the pictures and is to my mind good looking.  reckon early to mid 40s so profile about right given the usual range for a WG.  handed over the cash and took a shower (wanted OWO so thought it good form) - she even offered to join me and if I had seen the large shower 1t I might have gone for it.  Arrived back in room, and there she was again in the buff and looking very nice.
Onto the bed and a short conversation about what I wanted (OWO, those tits and some sex) and she went straight to work sucking my cock after a quick with/without check.  Not deep but very effective blowjob so much that I lost myself just watching her blow me as I played with her responsive nipples.  Slapped her tongue, nipples and tits with my cock whilst expertly doing a bit of sloppy cock worship.  I'm usually a lover of deepthroat but her technique was so good and the view so good that it didn't bother me.
Onto sucking her eager tits and she really seems to like them squeeezed and sucked hard.  Can't say that was a problem.  Back for more cock sucking and titfucking me with some FK thrown in.  Not really deep but effective enough and lots of tongues.
20 minutes in and I could feel the sap rising so she bagged me up, blew me bagged and asked how I wanted her.  Well for the FK and tits access Mish sounded best so on her back and she immediately spread her legs and bought her knees up pile driver style.  So grabbed back of her knees, spread her wide, slipped in and slowly fucked her.  Soon slamming her deep and hard (she really seems to enjoy a pounding) with her pulling her knees back - very flexible - and moved to doggie on her request so that I could do her hard.  A few minutes of this and some very deep fucking I rolled her back on her back, gave her a little more deepstick, pulled out and shot a load up her stomach and onto her tits which got a little giggle from her.
Offered a massage but passed as I had somewhere to be, dressed and left happy with the punt on about the 40th minute so no clock watching, could have been there longer with the massage.

So, for a TOFTT it went well even though her english isn't the best.  Would I see her again.  Yes I think I would, probably for an hour to see if a 2nd round might be a proper hard pounding one as she seems game. 
If you like the look of her the pics are accurate and she's worth a squirt I would say if she is your sort or fancy some MILF fun.  She said she splits her time between Reading and Clapham.

Offline nigel4498

That's one tasty looking milf.
Surprised at the hidden feed back but two positives now here.
Working Between Reading and Clapham so might keep a lookout when she's next in Clapham.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 11:16:44 am by nigel4498 »

Offline TallnHung

I really enjoyed her.
If her looks work for you she will work.
I know she's a bit old for some but for me she's just right.  Great tits too ;)