Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Celine - Stratford / Bow Flyover  (Read 3010 times)

Offline PilotMan

I've had a couple of punts this week with girls that I've found on Vivastreet, both worked out well; here's the first review.

Celine

External Link/Members Only

Booking & Comms

I text her around 1pm and asked if she was available in the afternoon - set up a 3pm meet. Good comms, pretty fast replies. I asked if she was the girl in the pictures and she confirms she is.
Kissing is included, but OWO is extra, I didn’t ask how much.

The location

There’s little parking in the area – I managed to park in a bay in Blaker Street, there’s a weird restriction – “permit holders only” Mon-Fri 10AM – 12 Noon.
Pudding Mill Lane DLR and Stratford DLR stations are the nearest, Stratford mainline is probably a twenty minute walk.
It’s a new bland looking apartment block on Stratford High St very close to Bow flyover
It’s not the sort of place you can discreetly wait around outside – there’s nothing else there.

Price 60 minutes £80

The  Girl

Celine came downstairs to the front of the building to let me in. She had long flowing light brown hair and was wearing tight jeans and a tight top with very smart trainers. She is about 5’7” and a toned size 8. She told me she had just finished at the gym and sunbed. You would ogle her if you saw her out in public – I’d give her a 7.5 for looks.

I’m 90% sure she’s the girl in the photo’s, the pictures could have been taken a few years earlier as she told me she’s 25 – which I reckon is true. The profile says 21.

The details

When we got in the apartment there were two closed rooms both of which had a pair of shoes outside – code for “girl is busy in the room” maybe. She led me to an another empty bedroom. The room was clean and tidy and had a nice big fan blowing in the corner. We sorted the paperwork and I asked her for a drink of water, she obliged happily. No shower was offered.

When she came back she lit a cigarette and started some small talk – I was wondering if this was a time wasting technique. She stopped as soon as I hinted that I wasn’t pleased about it (this put me off kissing her) and we got straight down to business.

We have a bit of small talk while we undress. Her English is very good, she tells me she is from Slovakia.

I left my underwear on as she did hers. She has a nice flat stomach and visible definition, you can tell she works out. We kneeled on the bed together and she started rubbing my Cockney Sausage through my pants, while I felt her breasts under her bra. I take her bra off and go to work on her nipples with my tongue, they’re very responsive. They're almost B cup, nice and shapely.

We lay down together and she takes my pants off – giving the sausage plenty of attention before putting the rubber on. Her oral technique is good, not super deep, but a good mix of hand and oral combined. I pay attention to her clit through her knickers with my fingers and she’s responsive to that, making some nice noises. I tell her to take her knickers off and I slap her arse a few times, she’s OK with that.

After a good 10+ minutes of oral she has got me reaching a nice point, so I tell her to get on top. She goes to work really well, putting her face very close to mine and moaning. She responds to me licking her nipples and slapping her arse. I grab her gently by the throat and she is OK with that too.

She goes for quite a while but eventually runs out of energy and asks me if I’ve cum? I tell her no way and she better be ready for me to give her a pounding now.

She rolls on her side, brings one leg up and I enter her again from behind. I’m on top ramming away; I alternate between grabbing her tits and slapping her arse; all the time she’s working her clit with her left hand and pulling my leg in to pound her harder with her right hand. She’s moaning a lot.

I flip her fully over, bring her arse up in the air and jackhammer in doggy. She has got such a lovely squeezable / slapable arse. I can’t hold out for long and I dump a nice big load in the rubber.

She cleans me up and we lay there for a while chatting.

It’s almost time up and I get dressed and leave. No shower offered on departure.

Verdict

Fit and sexy girl, energetic.
I’ll definitely go back as I keep thinking about her lovely squeezable arse. :wacko: :wacko:

Offline Rick2468

There’s little parking in the area – I managed to park in a bay in Blaker Street, there’s a weird restriction – “permit holders only” Mon-Fri 10AM – 12 Noon.

Local authorities do that to stop people parking somewhere all day. Effectively it stops people leaving their car their all day whilst they work in a nearby office. Another exciting post from me you are all welcome.

Offline The_Don

Local authorities do that to stop people parking somewhere all day. Effectively it stops people leaving their car their all day whilst they work in a nearby office.

I've seen a number of 1 and 2 hours + permit zones (in and around London). Some times, at different times during the day (like 10:00-11:00 then 15:00-16:00, etc)

These are often done for a number of reasons and to add to the above.  Shopping at lunch time. Dropping off and picking up kids from school. Peak traffic times. Local events, etc.

Some thing that bugs me, is when signs have multiple restrictions, depending on the day. Trying to figure them out, can be a pain. Some councils, do this to try and get extra money from fines (IMO).

Just like below

Hidden Image/Members Only

Zweihander7

Wait a second mate. Two other people have reviewed her today and they said her profile was completely fake and she gave them both terrible service. So how on earth did you see her and it was the girl in the pics and the punt was supposedly great?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=155014.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=154933.0
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 06:54:13 pm by Zweihander7 »

Offline PilotMan

Wait a second mate. Two other people have reviewed her today and they said her profile was completely fake and she gave them both terrible service. So how on earth did you see her and it was the girl in the pics and the punt was supposedly great?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=155014.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=154933.0

I feel for any punters who have booked Celine in Stratford and didn't get to see her or had a bad experience, I guess I was lucky. I deffo saw a girl that isn't on AW (at least I can't find her) and looks very much like the pictures on Viva Street, she's tall and slim with dark brown hair - not tats.

There's obviously more than one girl working in the flat, from what I can gather there's Sasha XXL External Link/Members Only and Aischa XXX External Link/Members Only so it could be a B&S.

During the punt I asked her if she used a "secretary" or did her own bookings, she assured me she did it all herself.

I did fancy another punt with her this week, but there's athletics at Stratford Stadium which means that the parking restrictions will probably apply and it's a SOB to park around there. I could get an Uber. If I do book her I'll be sure to confirm that I'm getting the same girl. :thumbsup: