Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Girlfriend - TOFTT on gumtree Victoria/Pimlico  (Read 772 times)

4 review(s) for Hot Masseur Sabrina (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Parking

Links:
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I'd thought I'll try and TOFTT on gumtree instead of returning to my regulars for a change. I did my usual texting around and chose one - ad above. Then out of nowhere a non UK number messaged me on whatsapp - said she's from gumtree but didn't specify which ad but introduced herself as Emily girlfriend on adultwork. I wasn't interested so I booked the gumtree ad above, once she opened the door I recognised it was Emily. :scare:

Comms:all by text, although I could tell her english was poor but understood what I wanted with no confusion. However in person, extremely broken english, hardly understood me which I had to speak slow and keep it simple.

Location:less than 10mins walk from Victoria or Pimlico station. The flat is on a fairly busy road and couple of hotels next door so might not be the most discreet of places. Didn't tell me the flat number but buzzed me in and told me top floor, yeah right it was more like the second floor.  :dash:

Took me into the kitchen/Reception area with a double bed. I did hear other people in the property but didn't bump into any.

Girl:young Brazilian about 5ft4, wore a black fleece gown with knickers on and no bra, once she took the gown off the tits were wowzers :yahoo: round and big looks fake but didn't touch them. Kept knickers on the whole time.

Service:in all my FBSM experiences this was the shittest service ever - Emily didn't speak at all due to poor english and £100 for the hour I felt was a piss take. :thumbsdown:

Wasted time by starting from feet upwards with minimal baby oil and felt like a lazy cleaner with a cloth wiping the same spot for ages. Not sensual at all, made every attempt to avoid touching my balls. Tried to be therapeutic by digging her elbows into my back which did hurt.

I wanted to question if she knows how b2b is done but with her poor english I didn't bother. Had about 5 mins of dry rubbing her tits on my back. Turnover and straight to the HJ.

I held back so took a while and still had not cum, Emily asked if I wanted full service for £50 extra. Is she mad? Last 10 mins for another £50 piss off. Eventually couldn't hold on and finished, then took a quick shower.

Will I return? No fucking way, she has a really nice body but cold and shit service. I regret not standing up and request for a refund as soon as she got to the calves. I let my dick decide... :dash: I am generous in giving neutral/positive reviews but this one just shit :thumbsdown:

As I was getting dressed I asked her if she was Emily and she was a bit surprised. I was 100% sure when she turned around and I got to see that nice bum of hers - with the star tattoo on her left bum cheek.