Author Topic: Indigo Independent x - Wembley  (Read 3281 times)

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
External Link/Members Only

saw her about two weeks ago in budget hotel in Wembley. .

Pleasant on the eye to look at...

Found her attractive tall around size 12 upper body and lower body maybe size 14 ok body not firm but soft but not floppy fat tits a bit soft bread dough. .

Told me she is british born half italian/ Algerian
Very very well spoken posh accent

Confirmed services
Owo sex protection 2 times mango licking

Problem was the bloody kissing! ! She vehemently said she does not do do dfk... even with boyfriends. . Told her I don't care about her kissing with boyfriends or not I am just concerned about here and now!

Was getting really tedious trying to sort out kissing..
Gave her £20 for kiss test and tested it was full on lips and shallow tongues.. I was happy. . So showed her remainder £120 in other hand started to gently squeeze her tennis balls as I redone kiss test full on lips and shallow tongues and my king cobra was moving around in my boxer shorts so gave her the remainder £120 + kiss test £20 = £140 for 2 hour..

She put money away had a snog and gently lowered her to her knees and then I whipped out my king size cobra who was already on turbo ready steady go straight into her mouth!!
Man can this Sexy woman suck with high velocity deep throat! !
She got on bed and spread those sexy chunky legs open and yes yes mango mango time!!
Had a good helping of mango licking and fingering her mango and shoving the mango juice finger in her mouth and mine! !
Her lower body quivering and she was groaning!!
Then licked her body up and down back and front and snogged her again and on with rubber john on my king cobra and drilled her for a few minutes till the venom popped out into rubber john..
Same for round two as above but this time second pop of venom was released into her mouth after intense heavyweight sucking on my king cobra deep throat looking at me!!
To every drop in her mouth and spat out..
Payed for hour but was in there for about 1 hour 15 mins..

ATTITUDE 10/10
GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE 10/10
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 7/10
PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE 8/10
(when I called said dfk fine but face to face no dfk  ut shallow tongue kissing available )
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac


FlyingBreadMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline hw189

£140 for 2 hours?
Sounds like a bargain.

Ignore, realise it is a typo from you. Found out later you paid for 1 hour.

Love your £20 kiss test. Might try that myself.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 12:54:20 am by hw189 »

YidArmy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Quote
Gave her £20 for kiss test and tested it was full on lips and shallow tongues.. I was happy. . So showed her remainder £120 in other hand

Hidden Image/Members Only


Nebula

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Tarzan does this lass have any tattoos & are they discrete? On her profile it say's she has tats but not whether there discrete or not likes & I can't see any in the pics. I'm not a fan they make me lose me hard on especially If it's a big fucker on her back or something

Subslave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Lovely looking girl, but does look a bit grumpy in her photos.

Offline hw189

Quite a good looking lass. Tempted to visit, but a prossie lying about her services (French kissing and swallowing) grinds my gears.

Yeah, and tats and piercings (apart from minor ear piercings) put me off too. Don't know why so many women do it these days.

Nebula

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Quite a good looking lass. Tempted to visit, but a prossie lying about her services (French kissing and swallowing) grinds my gears.

Yeah, and tats and piercings (apart from minor ear piercings) put me off too. Don't know why so many women do it these days.

Agreed. Especially when girls get their NIPPLES pierced on their tits! It reminds me of the girls who used to knock around the council estate dump I used to live on as a child & went to school with. The dumb Chav slags like with their dumb Chavy accents like init bruv!

Nebula

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Also I wish prossies would put untouched photos up so we can see what to expect cause otherwise it makes me wonder like what their trying to hide or maybe that they lack confidence in their physical appearance which may lead to an awkward punt

Offline zulu-lance

Saw her the other day....tats are discrete no sleeve nor back spreads however both tits are pierced.

Nebula

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Saw her the other day....tats are discrete no sleeve nor back spreads however both tits are pierced.

Awight Zulu Lance me mate! The great desert warrior who at the the sight of Sir Michael Cain would surely shake in his boots...fearing he's about to get anal played...like

Anyways compliments aside & more seriously thanks for letting me know I really appreciate it likes bruv. You've saved me a train fare & time by letting me knows she has a nut & bolt in each tit with tattoos it's just too much for me likes so I'm out. I fink a nut & bolt in each tit looks tacky but I'm sure she knows what the market wants cause she must have a b-tech in business studies or somefink. Tarzan glad you had a good time & thanks Zulu me mate for the help.

Nebula

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
By the way Zulu Lance I've found me self in a tough spot 'through no fault of me own' i might add & need your help like bruv. I'm a geezer who's always doing overtime cause I have a mortgage to pay like so due to time constraints I just can't find the time to go through AW's list of dumb prossie with their shite-obsucure-pointless-crap pictures. You being an OP who discovers the newest whores as soon as they land at Heathrow likes, as well as hidden gems in the car boot sale AW can help me out. I fink it's because your not restricted by the same time/money constraints as me.
So as soon as you find a Cortigiana di lume let us know ASAP bruv either by putting a review up or if your in a hurry message me her links like. After spunking in her mouth like I wanna talk to her about subjects like paintings, classic fm radio or if theres life on Saturns moon Titan like because some prossies are so 'THICK' the scope of the conversation is limited to subjects such as 'BDSM' through no fault of their owns like its just a low IQ due to genetics bruv.

Zulu bruv will you help me out? Cause there's nothing hot in me hot list like & I'm starting to get...'cranky'   

Offline Tonyleung

By the way Zulu Lance I've found me self in a tough spot 'through no fault of me own' i might add & need your help like bruv. I'm a geezer who's always doing overtime cause I have a mortgage to pay like so due to time constraints I just can't find the time to go through AW's list of dumb prossie with their shite-obsucure-pointless-crap pictures. You being an OP who discovers the newest whores as soon as they land at Heathrow likes, as well as hidden gems in the car boot sale AW can help me out. I fink it's because your not restricted by the same time/money constraints as me.
So as soon as you find a Cortigiana di lume let us know ASAP bruv either by putting a review up or if your in a hurry message me her links like. After spunking in her mouth like I wanna talk to her about subjects like paintings, classic fm radio or if theres life on Saturns moon Titan like because some prossies are so 'THICK' the scope of the conversation is limited to subjects such as 'BDSM' through no fault of their owns like its just a low IQ due to genetics bruv.

Zulu bruv will you help me out? Cause there's nothing hot in me hot list like & I'm starting to get...'cranky'

For someone who does not have alot of time, you appear to have the time to carefully write a whole lot of garbage.

James999

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Agreed. Especially when girls get their NIPPLES pierced on their tits!

Where else would their nipples be if not on their tits  :unknown: