Author Topic: Should I still go to see Arabella?  (Read 1481 times)

Online professorlove

Hi all

Arabella External Link/Members Only been on my hotlist and was going to book her for this week.

However, I've noticed that one of her reviews was by the infamous YFL (now banned) and she doesn't have that many. Should I trust the other reviews, not sure on certain ones (no suspicion intended) plus I don't know the London thread contributions too well to make a judgement.

Any advice would be great as she is on higher end of pricing

Offline puntingpumping1920


Punting is risk-taking, just because a girl is well reviewed doesn't mean you will receive the same service delivery
 
From look of her reviews there is a pattern that shows she is a good GFE provider, but with everything YMMV.
 
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline agcnospam

Hi all

Arabella External Link/Members Only been on my hotlist and was going to book her for this week.

However, I've noticed that one of her reviews was by the infamous YFL (now banned) and she doesn't have that many. Should I trust the other reviews, not sure on certain ones (no suspicion intended) plus I don't know the London thread contributions too well to make a judgement.

Any advice would be great as she is on higher end of pricing

Yes, she is great girl and fun to be with. One of the best around.

Online Gentlelovemaking

Yes, she is great girl and fun to be with. One of the best around.

Review ?

Offline ontherocks

I'd recommend seeing her, regardless of the YLF, she has delivered every time I've seen her.

Online professorlove

I shall go to see her when I get the chance

Offline a203203

what happened to yeboah? was he shilling with his reviews?

Online Gentlelovemaking

what happened to yeboah? was he shilling with his reviews?

He's been banned for being an abusive troll, slagging off members and touting.

If you look at his last review it might shed some light on his banning reasons

Offline smiley9

She is a great Punt I have been seeing Arabella since she was a student in Birmingham a few years ago.

      :drinks:

Offline tantraman

Hey professorlove,

I understand your concern, especially after YLF-gate :scare: ... I myself had booked Arabella_AW after reading YLF's Positive review, which actually had given me the balls to choose her as my first-ever full service punt. Fortunately, his review was not far off, and Arabella proved to be a great GFE for me.

Take a punt on her ... I'm sure you won't regret it.

:hi: