Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lucylonglegs  (Read 14131 times)

BigSur

The best value in Glasgow if you like a skinny bird. Just £80 for an hour. She is really skinny and may not suit everyone's tastes. But she does a great blow job and is good company down to earth and what is most unusual she is 100 per cent Scottish. Based near PC world in Finnieston. :dance:

vogelcrystal

You got a number? Can't be bothered with that AW email scheme.

The President

Use the short number url at the bottom of the page

External Link/Members Only

or External Link/Members Only

No pic :/

vogelcrystal

Met Lucy for 30 mins.  Agree with OP - superb.

jamie 1

Met Lucy for 30 mins.  Agree with OP - superb.
Lucy is the best girl on adult work by a mile seen her a lot this year and is the best girl i have ever met x

Thehun10

Lucy is the best girl on adult work by a mile seen her a lot this year and is the best girl i have ever met x

Is this a value for money type comparison?
She is very cheap @ £80ph

James999

Odd that she has such a shit profile then  :thumbsdown:

jamie 1

you should ignore her limited profile and see for yourself if Lucy does not give you a good service i will give you the money back myself as she is warm and open and offers a shower before and after each visit Lucy might be skinny but she is made of tough stuff and at 45 pounds for half an hour maybe more as Lucy is not a clock watcher well worth every visit might be a crap profile but makes up for it in the room probably to busy watching her clients have a good time than glam up her profile as there are a lot of fake profiles on adult work and Lucy is not fake at all sod all the negative comments as i will continue to go back time and time again x

Thehun10

Odd that she has such a shit profile then  :thumbsdown:

She does say in her profile that she will sent photo's.

Sailormack

you should ignore her limited profile and see for yourself if Lucy does not give you a good service i will give you the money back myself as she is warm and open and offers a shower before and after each visit Lucy might be skinny but she is made of tough stuff and at 45 pounds for half an hour maybe more as Lucy is not a clock watcher well worth every visit might be a crap profile but makes up for it in the room probably to busy watching her clients have a good time than glam up her profile as there are a lot of fake profiles on adult work and Lucy is not fake at all sod all the negative comments as i will continue to go back time and time again x

My "chick detector" is twitchin' again.

Maybe it was the "x" at the end.

Who the fuck does that on a punter's forum? :unknown:

Offline Ally McFeel

Akerso

Jamie 1 could you be anymore obvious this site is meant for punters! try to respect it and earn some decent feedback for a good service!!!

Offline pay as u hoe

I saw her a couple of years ago. She lived in fineston accross from mcdonalds and a car dealership or it used to be.  She used to be sexy girl 25. I had no problem making an appointment. She is not a clock watcher as someone has already pointed out. You will get the service you pay for, she seemed genuine and not out to scam anyone. On the down side she is very thin in an unhealthy kind of way. If you like the hardened street walker look you wont be dissapointed, if not it will feel like a very sleazy encounter. To be fair she knows she is just a plain lass and charges accordingly which i am sure there is a market for.

markw

............... ,,,,,,,,,,,  just thought some of those might come in handy.

markw

Lucy is genuine, I have visited her myself. She is very skinny, but I think she is naturally that way (speaking as a very skinny person myself, I know it can be the case). But she looks almost anorexic, so if you don't like someone that thin, don't visit.

If you email her she will send you a face photo.

Her service is as described by previous posters, and I know she has quite a few regulars. So I don't think jamie 1 is her in disguise.

vogelcrystal

Definitely genuine.  Very skinny, good service.  If skinny puts you off, don't bother.  I think she's pretty hot.

laim1690

ive seen her many time over the last year or two ,yes very thin but a nice girl to talk to good real good value for money and she knows her job well

laim1690

Just had 15 min service form lucy what a service,her owo is outta this world she has a great attitude,i realy think she likes her job,and great value

JB_75

I've been trying to get a hold of her for a few weeks. Doesn't answer phone and doesn't reply to emails. Maybe it's just my bad luck?

Did she actually send her pic to anyone?

Offline J_H

Yes, got pics from Lucy. Visited her a few months ago and can endorse the positive comments about her service and her character. Had no trouble getting answers to email/phone/request for pic and her comms overall were very good. I see she has been online today.

gldrowranger

Yes, got pics from Lucy. Visited her a few months ago and can endorse the positive comments about her service and her character. Had no trouble getting answers to email/phone/request for pic and her comms overall were very good. I see she has been online today.
Can you post pics? No matter how good the reviews are I am still not convinced. She should put altleast one pic.

RandyF

She sent me a pic once when I asked.  She's very very thin. Bit of a streetwalker look about her.

Offline Bubbling

The pic she sent me was a dated one, saw her a few months ago and she offer everything on the menu but was really skinny/unwell looking for my liking. On the other hand she is a pleasant girl.

Offline J_H

Can you post pics? No matter how good the reviews are I am still not convinced. She should put altleast one pic.

I only have a face pic, so wouldn't want to blow anyone's cover without her permish - i.e. assume she doesn't show face pics for a reason. PM me for a chat if you like. She normally seems to send out pics no problem and I see she has been on today again.

Glader

picture wise she looks fine
shes slim
agile
flexible

her teeth put me off though - has some smokers teeth

shes a stones throw from cpc world in finnnieston and she is cheap per hour.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 05:04:55 pm by Glader »

JB_75

Her profile and the cheap rates made me wonder if she was real or not but the comments on here confirm she is which is good.

Offline bawbag63

Seen lucy twice over the years, she's a pleasant girl who does what she says on the tin, she's very easy to get on with and  gives a good service  so I would say she's good value.

Offline Puntypants

She will send you a face pic and neck-down pic if you ask, but nothing naked.

Offline Taggart

Not even close to being convinced.

No picture = No booking. Simples.  Must see the body shape too.  Had too many mingers and fat dorks in the past based on profiles that are a literary work of art.

I suspect 98% of punters on here would concur with me.

Offline seeker

No picture = No booking from me  :thumbsdown:

Offline J_H

Guys, I agree with you in general, and not trying to change your mind.

However, just come back form a punt which had great photos, you could see everything in detail etc. Worst punt ever: effectively a B&S and the girl didn't do a fraction of what was on her profile. At least with Lucy you get what it says on the tin.

Offline Alexix

Come on! Is this a joke?
A profile with
No pictures, Very poor description, No interview, No phone, etc...

« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 07:42:50 pm by Alexix »

Offline the fitter

I saw her a couple of years ago. She lived in fineston accross from mcdonalds and a car dealership or it used to be.  She used to be sexy girl 25. I had no problem making an appointment. She is not a clock watcher as someone has already pointed out. You will get the service you pay for, she seemed genuine and not out to scam anyone. On the down side she is very thin in an unhealthy kind of way. If you like the hardened street walker look you wont be dissapointed, if not it will feel like a very sleazy encounter. To be fair she knows she is just a plain lass and charges accordingly which i am sure there is a market for.
That,s her exactly and worth the money

Offline J_H

I can only say she will send you a pic if you email her and that's no great hassle.

She gave a great service, exactly what it says on her profile and when you read about some of the shit (generally Romanians) in the reviews, that's becomning harder to find. Nice girl too.

Offline Smegma

Can someone pm me this girls contact number.

For some reason I get no response with emails.

Offline Scothorn56

Can someone pm me this girls contact number.

For some reason I get no response with emails.

She responds quickly to emails and gives her contact number.
If she's not contacted you there's got to be a reason for that.
Maybe she doesn't like your email style.
Personally I don't think it would be right for anyone to give you her number unless she wants you to have it. All that will happen with that, if she didn't want to see you,  is she will change her number and people who she does see won't be able to contact her as easily.

Lucy Longlegs gives a great service but if she doesn't want to reply to you, then you should accept it and try another WG.

DG

She responds quickly to emails and gives her contact number.
If she's not contacted you there's got to be a reason for that.
Maybe she doesn't like your email style.
Personally I don't think it would be right for anyone to give you her number unless she wants you to have it. All that will happen with that, if she didn't want to see you,  is she will change her number and people who she does see won't be able to contact her as easily.

Lucy Longlegs gives a great service but if she doesn't want to reply to you, then you should accept it and try another WG.

+1

I've had no problems emailing Lucy and she was happy to provide her number

Offline ISTS2005

If you like the hardened street walker look you wont be dissapointed, if not it will feel like a very sleazy encounter. To be fair she knows she is just a plain lass and charges accordingly which i am sure there is a market for.

Yeah I saw her last year, and echo this. I wasn't a big fan to be honest and afterwards had slight concerns about her. She definitely smokes and the flat smelt a bit of smoke. Not the best but not surprising given the cost.

RandyF

...never struck me as the 'fussy' selective whore type. 

Quite the opposite, in fact  :D
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 07:19:02 pm by RandyF »