Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy and wild milf - Cradley Heath 2nd visit  (Read 1406 times)

49 review(s) for Sexy And Wild Milf (38 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

mrpeterman

So following on from a visit earlier in the week, strangely when England's women football was on, I went back again today.

I text and agreed time, and services , nurses uniform, kissing owo, 69, facesitting, rimming on me and facial.

External Link/Members Only

Arrived and parked up on Tesco and walked to house, same Romanians washing cars opposite the road (had they gone home?) arrived outside door text her and magic door routine, I should of added previously she dose not like you ringing the bell, it's her neighbours I believe so you have to wait outside when texting her you have arrived.

Anyway into flat and nice shower to clean key areas and mouthwash, again Carla met me in civvies and had changed into a nurses outfit when I exited the shower, I would of liked a little roleplay but her English is limited.

Into the room and she puts her hair up, I confirmed services and off we go, nice kissing, sensual and again face, neck and jowls all lightly kissed by her, I am having a feel and rub as she is tumbling out of her nurses outfit, so I suck her tits and rub her pussy mound over her knickers, she really has a meaty cunt.

Anyway she moves onto owo and it's very good I ask for a bit of spitting and she Duley obliges and then works my knob head and balls, sex she asks, no I reply rimming and more cock sucking, even though I showered she baby wipes my ass hole for added freshness and then tounges my asshole, not deep but nice with the added wanking she delivers, I'm now rock, rock hard!

I have to stop her as she wanks me very expertly and I ask for more kissing she baby wipes her mouth before more sensual kissing and then facesitting, up she stands on bed and lowers that cunt into my face, I spread her cunt lips (meaty) and consume her deep tounging her cunt, it's clean fresh and she squirms as my tounge is deep in her, I get her mish and she looks woorired I want to bb her, it's more I want to open her legs and tease her clit and eat her out this way, she clearly responds and tries to limit my eating my using her hands to limit my face being buried in her, I don't mind as I'm not trying to make her cum but rather enjoy myself.

Sex now she's asks and I'm afraid she is not getting it that easy, I want more kissing and more owo, she happily delivers, now I'm close so I bag up and she climbs on and reverse cowgirl, pushing deep onto me, I stroke her spine and ass, I ask her to turn round and have more cowgirl, she offers encouragement and I'm close so I stop and move to doggie she buries her head with ass up (note to self, ask for anal next time) and I pound her, she takes it well, I get her on all fours and rub her tits as I pound her, she takes it well, I stop again more kissing and get her mish, and she squeezed her tits together good eye contact and kissing and encouraged me again , so I can't hold off, off comes the bag I lie her down and cum all over her face, which she takes well, I then kiss her and lick my spunk into her mouth and kiss some more

Top top punt, cracking milf whore eho I am sure has seen and done it all, offers a great service delivered with good grace and willingness, usual post punt shower and exit and I'm away

Will I return, yes, I want to see if she will take it up her ass, she allows fingering and anal play and I'm not huge do I'm hopeful

Well vfm punt with a cracking milf who wants to ensure you get a good service