Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna, Siam Thai Spa, Cricklewood, NW2. Massage & HE  (Read 4427 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only

Siam Thai Spa
85 Cricklewood Broadway, Cricklewood, London, NW2 3JG

Anna, short, slim and smiling. Maybe 30 or 35, dressed in black cotton top and tights. Thursdays.

£25 to get in for a half hour and another £15 to make it an hour and then £40 for extras.

I had no expectations. I was exhausted from some heavy work followed by a haircut and needed TLC. I stripped, lay down on the couch in a room just like the one in the photo. I agreed to almond oil with no scent. She gave me a firm massage. I had to lie on my front with my head into a little gap made for that purpose. I then noticed a notice which said that any sexual request would lead to end of massage and no refund. I asked if I may turn over and she said not yet.
I then noticed that she was concentrating on my buttocks and thighs and softening her pressure. Then I realised before she did that the half hour was up. In a while she offered me an hour and I agreed. I had to get the £ from my trousers and noticed her smile.
Back onto the couch and she carried on edging my bum while mister happy got stiffer. I have never ever had such a long and gentle and as yet not overtly sexual massage. She was so gentle and her face never moved a muscle – what little I could see. My wandering hands received a gentle rebuff.

I turned over without being asked. I simply could not lie down on my hard wood any more. Until then it was been a really lovely feeling, like an early morning wood but even more so from her strokes.

She carried on stroking my thighs ever so gently and slowly. Then she named her fee and carried on ever so gently and then at last stroked Mister Happy still slow and gently like a feather. I stroked her body in the obvious places but only through her tight clothing. No real touching and no snog. Then on to the slowest gentlest climax I ever had. Loads of squirt.
She had not finished. She then cleaned me up with small hot towels ever so gently and slowly, and moved from the obvious places to everywhere she had massaged me before with the oil so it was like another much more gentle full body massage and I had been there for an hour and a half by the time this was over. I was relaxed and definitely in a good mood, bemused by this discreet oriental process.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 11:56:24 am by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline jackofspades

Many thanks for your review.  I have been to Siam Thai Cricklewood three times and never been offered this kind of service.  The massage is absolutely first rate, one of the best I've ever had, but even when I turn onto my back clearly ready for action and I give a cheeky nudge and a wink I've had no joy at all.  I will have to see if I can get into see the lady you mentioned.

Offline joe diddley

FBSM-speak for 'Will she? Won't she?' Some punters find the WSWS aspect of FBSM encounters to be particularly thrilling.