Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RB waste of space and £2.00  (Read 25387 times)

bighands

If any of you ever come to Birmingham you have to try ;)

External Link/Members Only

Omg she is gorgeous and awesome in every way :lol:

+1 and some!

bighands

I have posted about this before why do WG put shit like this on there profiles

Town: Folkestone Canterbury Dover Ashford Maidstone Dartford

What's the guess she is based in Folkestone and will travel the 1 hour 30 mins to Dartford to do a 1 hour outcall. Fucking no change

I do see on the better profiles they say exactly where the are prepared to travel to and any extra cost if they do , its a nightmare.

Using the proximity feature seems to work for me - cuts out all the quoted town rubbish.

Offline Marmalade

I have posted about this before why do WG put shit like this on there profiles
Town: Folkestone Canterbury Dover Ashford Maidstone Dartford

a) they're too lazy to use the profile creator / tour organiser properly
b) cyberdollies have parts of their bodies spread over as many areas as their online nerd thinks will be profitable
c) they realise we're too canny to buy their private galleries in Scotland

:lol:

Tibbs

I have been posting some more RBs

We have had the usual PG spammers.  :bomb:

A young pregnant  WG bid on one of my RB  :crazy: not my thing.

Had a Size 12 who said OK I am not a size 8 but suck Dick better than anyone. That's a far shout I suppose.

Plus the usual WG who are 100 miles away who have no interest in the RB just touting there profiles.

I am currently left with two possible,s.

If you find one WG out of the RB and have a good punt with her, does that make it a success?

panel999

Yes to me it would count as a success as £2 well spend to save £50-£150

Andre 3000

Thought I'd do a RB today and this is the worst one ever. Some utter,utter dregs bidding.

As well as the usual women who can't read. If I say £120 why would I want to see you at £170?

This crazy one bid for £300  :vomit:

Few hours left lets see if we get a winner.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Thought I'd do a RB today and this is the worst one ever. Some utter,utter dregs bidding.

As well as the usual women who can't read. If I say £120 why would I want to see you at £170?

This crazy one bid for £300  :vomit:

Few hours left lets see if we get a winner.

Most of the bids that I get are within budget but some are 50 miles away, others have no face pictures.
Young and popular WG's don't have to beg for business, they will always be busy.  :hi:

Tibbs

Most of the bids that I get are within budget but some are 50 miles away, others have no face pictures.
Young and popular WG's don't have to beg for business, they will always be busy.  :hi:

I guess it depends on your definition of young. I think the youngest good RB punt I've had was 23. Aside from Trinity ex-HoD I don't think I've had a great punt with a teenager - skill comes with experience IMO. It's the case of getting them old enough to be good, but young enough to be really hot.

What reverse bookings are brilliant for is finding those pro-ams, or the girls who only work part-time.

They often have crap profiles or no pictures, so you wouldn't contact them normally, but are happy to chat via email and send you pictures. These are the ones where you get undoctored, casual shots which give you an insight into her personality as well as a realistic view of her looks.

To me, these girls are the GFE holy grail, and the ones who are likely to still be there banging away like an outhouse door in a hurricane 7 hours into a 2 hour booking.

Andre 3000

I should have known better than to do it on a Monday. Usually guaranteed 2-3 good ladies bidding but it was all no hopers today.

Wanted to splash the cash but I'm happy to wait until Wednesday so will use that time to find someone better.

Tibbs

I should have known better than to do it on a Monday. Usually guaranteed 2-3 good ladies bidding but it was all no hopers today.

Wanted to splash the cash but I'm happy to wait until Wednesday so will use that time to find someone better.

Bear in mind it's also the start of the month - bills aren't due yet!

Andre 3000

Bear in mind it's also the start of the month - bills aren't due yet!

That as well.  :lol:

fredpunter

I guess it depends on your definition of young. I think the youngest good RB punt I've had was 23. Aside from Trinity ex-HoD I don't think I've had a great punt with a teenager - skill comes with experience IMO. It's the case of getting them old enough to be good, but young enough to be really hot.

What reverse bookings are brilliant for is finding those pro-ams, or the girls who only work part-time.

They often have crap profiles or no pictures, so you wouldn't contact them normally, but are happy to chat via email and send you pictures. These are the ones where you get undoctored, casual shots which give you an insight into her personality as well as a realistic view of her looks.

To me, these girls are the GFE holy grail, and the ones who are likely to still be there banging away like an outhouse door in a hurricane 7 hours into a 2 hour booking.

+1

MrBrightside

Totally agree they are easy to find and it doesn't happen all the time but they are what make RB's worthwhile :yahoo:

Offline ampersand

Having previously said I had good results with RBs, my most recent one had 5 bids, 3 were PG scammers and the other two simply did not meet the criteria I had set and were far above what I wanted to pay.   I was possibly a little ambitious in what I was seeking for what I was prepared to pay.   I didn't bother going ahead with a punt but I accepted one of the PG scammers (who didn't respond) so I left negative FB stating it was  PG scam. :drinks: :angelgirl:

Rochdull lad

Having previously said I had good results with RBs, my most recent one had 5 bids, 3 were PG scammers and the other two simply did not meet the criteria I had set and were far above what I wanted to pay.   I was possibly a little ambitious in what I was seeking for what I was prepared to pay.   I didn't bother going ahead with a punt but I accepted one of the PG scammers (who didn't respond) so I left negative FB stating it was  PG scam. :drinks: :angelgirl:

Good for you, aardvark.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Totally agree they are easy to find and it doesn't happen all the time but they are what make RB's worthwhile :yahoo:

I am delighted that RB's work for some of you, all I ever get is a pile of shite.  :hi:

Offline Tailpipe

I am delighted that RB's work for some of you, all I ever get is a pile of shite.  :hi:

Its hard work but I got that Kate.sweet from mind and was a good punt.

Have had other fail goes since.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Its hard work but I got that Kate.sweet from mind and was a good punt.

Have had other fail goes since.

Punting shouldn't have to be hard work ---- that is why we pay £100 an hour, sometimes ever more.

Offline Tailpipe

Punting shouldn't have to be hard work ---- that is why we pay £100 an hour, sometimes ever more.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15782.msg245257#new

If she had been English it would be the holly grail found .

Goofy85

It cuts both ways. I've deliberately thrown away £2 to get new hotlist entries and it's worked. I've now seen 3 girls from an RB I placed a fortnight ago, and a whole bunch more I'll try out in the fullness of time.

I'm tempted to do this, also to see whether I could see someone out of my price range for a lower cost that WOULD be in my price range. I've never done an RB before - so hopefully this sentence made sense.

Offline Tailpipe

I'm tempted to do this, also to see whether I could see someone out of my price range for a lower cost that WOULD be in my price range. I've never done an RB before - so hopefully this sentence made sense.

For £2 its a bit of fun and gives you some interest and who knows you may pick a good one.

Punt when you think they may not be busy as they are looking to fill gaps.
That's when they will drop there price and reduces the risk of a last min blow out.

panel999

I was ready to pick - External Link/Members Only  Hottie karen but she was booked up earlier today so will try her out another day - may have to try and now book a Plan B from the RB list -
External Link/Members Only  or 
External Link/Members Only or

Any suggestions would be greatly reveived....Thanks in advance.  Happy Punting

Offline ampersand

This is the profile in question.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

panel999

Ha HA she bid on my last 3 RB - deleted her both times within a minute of seeing her bid...

Offline leisuretime

[/This is the profile in question.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
quote]

She bid on my last 4 RB's as well all with exactly the same reply total scammer

Offline Marmalade

I had one MF couple that bid on every RB I made even though they live hundreds of miles away. They only stopped when I sent them a long snotty email. I don't use RBs that much but I'm convinced some advertisers just spam every RB without actually reading them.

Offline Tailpipe

I have wasted three RB on trying to find something closer to home

Must live in a WG black spot. Nearest one is a least 15 miles .

bigsexy

hi ya where bouts is ms kate was thinking of having a punt. cheers :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

I don't use RBs that much but I'm convinced some advertisers just spam every RB without actually reading them.

I am sure you are right, on my last try at a reverse booking I stated that a face picture was ESSENTIAL, I got 8 replies without a face picture.   :dash: :dash:

Offline Marmalade

I am sure you are right, on my last try at a reverse booking I stated that a face picture was ESSENTIAL, I got 8 replies without a face picture.   :dash: :dash:
Indeed. It is mostly the desperate ones that tend to reply, or even read them. Desperate daisies don't care what shit you write, they think they have nothing to lose. But for £2 it's cheaper than a flutter on the ponies I suppose.