Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikol sweet - Leicester  (Read 1507 times)

2 review(s) for Nikol...sweet (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline l4at

Headed off to Leicester today so thought I'd get myself a cheap fuck whilst I was there (seeing as London prices are quite high). I settled my sights on Nikol, mixed reviews on her here but considering it was £50 for half an hour, I thought why the hell not? I'm pretty vanilla and I'm used to Soho walk ups (pump and dump) so 30 minutes for £50 seemed like a bargain.

I wanted her for 11am. I texted the night before asking if she was free for that time and she said yes. Fast forward to Friday morning and at 10am, I texted her to let her know I was on my way. Didn't get a reply, arrived at Leicester and she didn't answer. Abit annoyed, I just thought 'ok, her loss of business' and then went off. I got a text later from her about noon, saying that she had just woke up and apologised.

I was again available at roughly 5pm, after having a long day and blue balls, I thought 'fuck it, let's just book an appt with her again.' Heading towards the station, dropped her a text, she was available in half an hour, i thought 'great, let's get this done.'

I arrived at the venue and she let me in. She lives in flats, so was buzzed in and went straight up. She let me in and greeted me with a smile. She looks like her pics although she is incredibly skinny! Like she hasn't eaten in days. Now, I knew she would be very slim and that's completely fine however I have never been with such a skinny girl so was alittle shocked at first but I got over it. She was still relatively attractive and she did look like her pics (alittle touched up but definitely resembled her etc)

She informed me off the bat that she doesn't kiss and only does OW, which I was expecting and was happy with. She warms up once you start chatting with her so I made some small talk with her. I got naked and went onto the bed and she took her time in doing so. Suddenly the phone rang, she answered (very annoying), the call lasted 2 minutes and then once she hung up, she started texting. I waited patiently (think this wouldn't eat into my time with her) and eventually, she saw that I was getting agitated and finally joined me in bed.

She decided to play loud music off her phone (could distract some) whilst she started giving me oral. Great technique with that which was great. She jumped on and started cowgirl. She did this for 2 minutes and then 'have you cum yet?'  :dash: No I haven't fucking haven't because you haven't done anything! (Oral lasted 3-4 minutes)

Anyway, she continued for abit before I mentioned missionary and we switched over. When we switched over, her phone started ringing again. She ignored it but it was constantly ringing and then annoying thing about this is that her ring tone is incredibly loud which really put me off. I knew this was the next punter calling (who was probably outside). After 8-10 minutes of missionary and not getting anywhere, I told her, give me a blow job.

I got on my back whilst she started giving me the blowjob and a handjob (phone still ringing) however in her desperation to get me cum, she suddenly became very rough and teeth got involved, grab my cock too hard in desperation which became painful. I obviously told her to calm down. By this point, I told her that I can't cum, she asked me 'why?' and I said 'because it's too hot (it was bloody hot in there, but that wasn't the main reason why i couldn't cum). I got dressed to the sound of her ridiculous and distracting ringtone, she quickly answered the phone and quietly said 'yes you can come up now.'

Great, the conveyor belt of the next punter walking in as I make my way out. Got a good glance of him as he walks in, I wonder if he had any idea to whether I was the guy who was balls deep in Nikol 2 minutes before.

Positives:
Attractive girl
Good location
Cheap reasonable price

Negatives:
Conveyor Belt service (which is incredibly obvious to the punter)
Uses phone during punt
Has an annoying ringtone. (put your phone on silent FFS)
Very hot room
Horrible handjob and blowjob at the end of the punt
Wasn't a 30 minute punt (short by 5-10 mins max).

External Link/Members Only

Offline piercedtim

Thanks for your review. I am so tempted by this girl but the more negatives I read the easier I am finding it to not drive for an hour or more to see her

Offline l4at

Some people may have caught her on a good day or had her when she was going through a quiet period (less phone ringing) but wasn't a great experience for me and isn't worth the risk.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Thanks for the review, another that's giving a poor rushed service, shame as she seems very pretty and performing better would certainly help her bank account.