Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Sue Massage" in Warminster.  (Read 2010 times)

Offline Cupid Stuntz

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone here had the pleasure of a massage etc from this Lady? I'll be going through Warminster tomorrow and am a bit skint with it being the end of the month.

Sue is a much larger Lady than I would normally go for but at £30 for half an hour or £45 for three quarters for a 'naturist' massage with relief it seems like too good a deal not to check her out?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Not_today

I texted her about a massage, got no reply when I asked how much touching was allowed!

Offline Cupid Stuntz

I texted her about a massage, got no reply when I asked how much touching was allowed!

I sent her a message on AW the day before I was going to be in the area, it was read but got no reply. Rang on the day (a Saturday) got voice mail and left a message, then sent a text. No reply to either. She has changed the description of 'services offered' since her original profile info. Originally it was body to body and her private pics suggest oral and cum on tits / arse there was no mention of more £s' for extras.

I will try again next time I am in the area and if I get to see her there will be a review :).

P.S. The rates are a bit odd too, £35 for 0.5 hrs and £75 for 1.0. Generally there's a slight discount the longer you have.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 03:44:11 pm by Cupid Stuntz »

Offline ronald237

I contacted her when she first appeared had a very prompt reply saying was on a bed waiting for new table to be delivered. I`m not sure were she is as it dose say Warminster but map hints at Westbury. Not a problem as I could call in Aldi on the way back and do my weekly shop. She is now saying extra £5 for touching which seams an incredibly good deal.