Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Clare Love xx - Poor Service - Leyton  (Read 1225 times)

2 review(s) for Clare Love xx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
3 review(s) for Ashley Diamond x (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline MisterMr

Link: External Link/Members Only
Time: 4pm
Cost: £70 - £30 refunded.
Location: House on Ruckholt Close, Leyton. Bus stop is right outside so is handy.

Girl: Facially a bit rough but acceptable. Can't be complementary on her body. Size 16 is about correct but fat is fat. There is no other word for her shape other than fat. Horrible strech marks and ridiculous tattos all over her body. Reasonable english so no problems with communicating. Went to school in Lewisham apparently. Find that hard to believe.

I'm not having too much luck with these 'budget' punts and this is no different.

After paying for 1 hour of fun, I took a shower and Clare gave me a clean towel, nice bathroom.

Came back into the bedroom and Clare is only interested in playing 'Candy Crush' on her phone and making light conversation about what I do for a living, where I am from etc, I never reveal the truth so made up some nonsense.

Her heart was really not into this, thats the feeling I was beginning to get but when your penis is hard, it rules your brain.

So 10 mins wasted and finally we start the 'fun' but Clare slaps a condom on me and gives a light hearted BJ... not too worried about this as covered BJ is safer. I tried to fondle her breasts but she was denying any access with her positioning.... very crafty.

Still I perservered and tried to french kiss, which she was resisting. (I was perfectly clean with fresh breath by the way)
I pulled her up asking if kissing was extra.

No extra charge but apparently Clare did not want to kiss, so I asked for half my money back to which she said she is now happy to kiss (make your damn mind up love).

I literally had enough at this point and told her give me half of the money back and she says she can only offer £30 back, so I took it, got dressed and left with Clare on her phone, probably playing Candy Crush. In total, I was in the house with her for 17 mins.

I believe that she is now jaded, and she needs to look in the mirror because she is not the supermodel which she probably thinks she is.
Terrible service, nonsense girl and definitely one to avoid.

Offline sparkus

I've browsed the profile and this sounds one to swerve.  Generally speaking, Leyton attracts the dregs in brothels, the worst damage to me was £50 to a Romanian who stalled the action like this for you.  B&S central, truth be told.

zidhodhi

Sorry you had a bad experience OP, I had her in my hotlist, off she goes! Thanks

Zweihander7

I've browsed the profile and this sounds one to swerve.  Generally speaking, Leyton attracts the dregs in brothels, the worst damage to me was £50 to a Romanian who stalled the action like this for you.  B&S central, truth be told.

yh mate, its East London and all the trashy Eastern Europeans. They dont give a fuck abt good service, they just want to get as many punters through the door as possible and they use all sorts of crafty tricks to do so.

Sorry to hear it was not great for you OP. I fucked her once and service was ok, but tbh surprised you wanted to spend an hour with her. She's really just a 20 minute pump and dump, really not the kind of girl who can provide anything more than that

Offline MisterMr

Ohhh interesting. I see this one is back with a new profile
External Link/Members Only

She got a poor review (rightly so) so decides to make a new profile to start clean.
Trust me guys, this is a whore that's better avoided.... much better elsewhere

Offline Sinz

Ohhh interesting. I see this one is back with a new profile
External Link/Members Only

She got a poor review (rightly so) so decides to make a new profile to start clean.
Trust me guys, this is a whore that's better avoided.... much better elsewhere

Thanks for the warning OP, linked this review to her new profile to warn punters.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 01:40:54 am by Sinz »

Jkneel

had this girl on the hotlist for when i visit east london for a 30min punt, body and tattoos i actually find attractive on her. maybe better to give this girl a miss until i see some good reviews. any body else seen her?

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac