Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Marley Magnificent - Friday 28th July - Birmingham- Jewellery Quarter  (Read 3013 times)

14 review(s) for MarleyTheMagnificent (12 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

TOMAHAWK

Marley was touring B'ham, so i decided to take a look and see her for 1.5 hours - £250.

Comms via AW with a phone call on day to locate apartment.

Profile say's 19 and this seems accurate, she is slim with dark hair, good boobs and very easy to get on with.
She was working out of rented apartments in the Jewellery Quarter which were relatively easy to find and had a nice bedroom
with ensuite, bathroom had a towel and toiletries so all good.

I arrived near an hour early and fair play to Marley she saw me around 20 mins earlier than arranged. Offered a drink on arrival
and a further one after we had fucked ourselves silly. I walked in the room to be greeted by a big wet sloppy kiss with Marley trying to
suffocate me with her tongue, in a good way - she's loves FK and this carried on all through the meet.

I was expecting a PSE type meet with anal, but when i saw the toys on show, bloody hell i thought we are gonna have sone fun here.
There were innumerable dildo's, a doxy wand, spreader bar, various restraints, at least three floggers, an anal hook and much much more, by
golly this girl is kinky.

Five mins chat on various subjects, into FK and before i could say hard cock, Marley is on it, giving me the deepest sloppiest blowjob you can imagine.
And she can suck, to be honest it's worth the cash just for this ! Marley asks if she can cum, so we use the Doxy on her and she blows for the first time.
My turn now, so she gets it quick and fast in doggy, arse up head down and before i know it i blow my beans, quicker than normal but Marley's pussy is so
damn tight.

Little break.... i check her pussy and she's soaking, she wants more cock and before i know Marley is back deep throating me, awesome. I am intrigued about the
floggers so she asks me if i want to use them. This is a first for me, but i'll give it a try. Before long it's as is i've done this every day, using a flogger in each hand to whip her
until her arse is red, my cock meanwhile is rock hard, this is making me so horny and i need to fuck her again. Next thing i know Marley has spread her arse cheeks and
tells me to shove it in, it's so tight i get the head in but nothing more, just can't get the full length in.

Back into doggy, while i pound her, sweat dripping off me, while holding her arms behind her back and giving that Marley pussy a real pounding. She loves it and so do i. We swop
positions through squat fucking then deepstick then with her legs wide open while i pound away like a madman. She blows again. Back to doggy, then a few more lashes
with the flogger before i bang away before coming deep inside her doggy again. Marley is one hell of a fuck, i am now shattered.

I take 10 mins while watching Marley use the doxy and another motorised dildo and she comes again, I tell he she's mad, in a good way of course. Still horny, but i doubt i will come
for a third time but the little minx won't give in.... 20 minutes of continued ball sucking and sloppy deep throating and i blow my beans for the third time in 90 mins before
she smiles and swallows the lot.

Quick drink, shower and i am back in the car to work.

What a horny session with a nubile young thing who will do anything. Can't rate Marley High enough. If you get chance see her !!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline HailWood

Great review Tomahawk. Sounds like a wild time. :thumbsup:

Ming

Damn, damn, damn, bollox and damn  :angry:

I only noticed this morning she was visiting Brum and shot of a begging email to see me, alas it was too late.

There was nothing I could see on the touring tabs on AW????

I have been wanting to see her for ages........ been kicking myself all day.

How did you know she was visiting? I didn't see anything or have I missed a trick?

Oh and by the way, bloody good review, I ain't jealous at all  :dash:  :D

Ming  :hi:

Offline Kendrig

Quality review, sounds a full encounter, and great fun.

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review t.h , shame she in swindon now. At £200 ph is expensive but she must be doong something right 8 positives  :thumbsup:

TOMAHAWK

She had a tab ming for brum. Marley said the tour has been successful and will
hopefully be back next month !! Keep your eyes peeled....

Offline alpharius

19 year old so in tune with her sexuality and at 200 an hour? She's onto a profitable career!

Alpharius  :music:

Offline _Rust_

Wow, I'll be looking out for her return, sounds like a seriously top punt, as well as being fit.

I've read her reviews in the SW section and this added to what I've read makes me want to see her even more.

Cheers Tomahawk  :drinks:

Offline Mcping

Marley was touring B'ham, so i decided to take a look and see her for 1.5 hours - £250.

Comms via AW with a phone call on day to locate apartment.

Profile say's 19 and this seems accurate, she is slim with dark hair, good boobs and very easy to get on with.
She was working out of rented apartments in the Jewellery Quarter which were relatively easy to find and had a nice bedroom
with ensuite, bathroom had a towel and toiletries so all good.

I arrived near an hour early and fair play to Marley she saw me around 20 mins earlier than arranged. Offered a drink on arrival
and a further one after we had fucked ourselves silly. I walked in the room to be greeted by a big wet sloppy kiss with Marley trying to
suffocate me with her tongue, in a good way - she's loves FK and this carried on all through the meet.

I was expecting a PSE type meet with anal, but when i saw the toys on show, bloody hell i thought we are gonna have sone fun here.
There were innumerable dildo's, a doxy wand, spreader bar, various restraints, at least three floggers, an anal hook and much much more, by
golly this girl is kinky.

Five mins chat on various subjects, into FK and before i could say hard cock, Marley is on it, giving me the deepest sloppiest blowjob you can imagine.
And she can suck, to be honest it's worth the cash just for this ! Marley asks if she can cum, so we use the Doxy on her and she blows for the first time.
My turn now, so she gets it quick and fast in doggy, arse up head down and before i know it i blow my beans, quicker than normal but Marley's pussy is so
damn tight.

Little break.... i check her pussy and she's soaking, she wants more cock and before i know Marley is back deep throating me, awesome. I am intrigued about the
floggers so she asks me if i want to use them. This is a first for me, but i'll give it a try. Before long it's as is i've done this every day, using a flogger in each hand to whip her
until her arse is red, my cock meanwhile is rock hard, this is making me so horny and i need to fuck her again. Next thing i know Marley has spread her arse cheeks and
tells me to shove it in, it's so tight i get the head in but nothing more, just can't get the full length in.

Back into doggy, while i pound her, sweat dripping off me, while holding her arms behind her back and giving that Marley pussy a real pounding. She loves it and so do i. We swop
positions through squat fucking then deepstick then with her legs wide open while i pound away like a madman. She blows again. Back to doggy, then a few more lashes
with the flogger before i bang away before coming deep inside her doggy again. Marley is one hell of a fuck, i am now shattered.

I take 10 mins while watching Marley use the doxy and another motorised dildo and she comes again, I tell he she's mad, in a good way of course. Still horny, but i doubt i will come
for a third time but the little minx won't give in.... 20 minutes of continued ball sucking and sloppy deep throating and i blow my beans for the third time in 90 mins before
she smiles and swallows the lot.

Quick drink, shower and i am back in the car to work.

What a horny session with a nubile young thing who will do anything. Can't rate Marley High enough. If you get chance see her !!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She sounds great but I've been turned off in the past by suggestions of sagging and stretch marks?

Offline bearcat69

Hidden Image/Members Only

GTA sessions! With flirting as she annihilates me! :coolgirl:

Where do I sign up?! :dance:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline _Rust_

Hidden Image/Members Only

GTA sessions! With flirting as she annihilates me! :coolgirl:

Where do I sign up?! :dance:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha WTF!!  :lol:

I'd rather play her on FIFA with spanking as I annihilate her! Might suggest it as a roleplay idea  :)