Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Perla Euston  (Read 2434 times)

Offline AlTerminator

I decided to go see Perla based on Ana's recommendation a few days ago, and boy was that a good choice, as you can see from the pictures her body is ridiculous and if you like that tall curvy latina figure and big boobs then she's the girl for you.

External Link/Members Only

The girl:
Has those Brazilian curves that i'm a big fan of, cute face, nice arse, tall with a nice slim waist and long brown hair.

Coms:
Good coms and arrange a few days before hand so no issues there, chatted over the phone then used whatsapp. Is working on having a AW soon.

Price and Services:
170 for the hour, DFK, DT, CIM, RO, Toys and filming (extra).

The Punt:
Another girl with an amazing look, wore outfit that I requested. Showered before hand so no issues there but there was a shower available, room was a bit small but had enough space for what was required. Tried many different positions and was happy to engage even added a few suggestions herself and wonderful at giving head. Has had duo's with a few girls before but this time was starting out on her own. Very good GFE with plenty of kissing and cuddling, chat in between rounds (can hold a conversation), did set an alarm which was a bit off putting, but still I didn't feel rushed in fact I went over by a few minutes.

Verdict:
Another positive with a fit girl, will come back, it is a little above my standard price point but worth it.

Online stewpid

Thanks for the review, had my eye on this one from UKE from her pictures with Ana and was wondering how her solo service was. Both her and Ana look stunning but Perla takes it in the body department for me due to her larger rack.

Only thing I'm concerned about (apart from the price) is she seems quite tall and I'm only  a 5' 4" shorty...  :(

Online dlgh11

I also saw her this week. Very enjoyable punt and also engaged in a-levels after I inquired about it in advance!

With regards to the previous punters concerns, she is very tall - over six foot in the heels she was wearing.

I will follow up with a review when I have an opportunity this week.

Offline PLeisure

I also saw her this week. Very enjoyable punt and also engaged in a-levels after I inquired about it in advance!

With regards to the previous punters concerns, she is very tall - over six foot in the heels she was wearing.

That would be appreciated  :hi:

Offline AlTerminator

The more feedback the better

Offline OutForJustice80

Set an alarm? Fuck that shit.  :thumbsdown: