Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Nat69 - Tantric Natalli massage Oldbury  (Read 3043 times)

6 review(s) for MASSAGE Nat69&& (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5615134) (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The Owl]

Offline Jake.mackie

Decided I deserved a birthday massage so after checking these magnificent boards I opted for Lucy in tyseley  but as she was busy I booked in with natalli and very glad I am!

Comms
Very good. Swapped a few texts and shek confirmed price  £80 for 1hr, oily fbsm, owo and CIM

Quiet road, corner house, lots of parking

The lady
Answered the door and was wearing pretty much the outfit from her photos. I would say early 40s but really good legs and arse and the body was really hot.

The experience
Stripped naked and lay face down on the bed. She took everything off and explained 30 mins on front then 30 mins on my back.

So facedown I had a really oily body to body massage, lots of her lying on my and breathing in my ear. Rubbing her tits, stomach and pussy all over me.  Lots of cock grabbing and I almost came!! Allowed to tease her clit and slipped a couple of fingers in (tastes great) but she told me off and said thats for next time.

Flipped me over... repeat on front which made me as hard ad i have ever been (especially when she complimented my sports body and said sex next time). Really good oral and then first ever prostate massage as she sucked me off. Not sure i was enjoying the prostate massage but wow it made me cum in buckets.  She does CIM and spits in tissue.  Gentle wind down massage and a shower.

Body    9
Location 9
Experience   10
Value 9 (55 mins)

Next time Wei wei... then Lucy... then Lola!

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review Jake, I haven't seen 'mad Nat' for a while! Sometimes when a review pops up of someone I've seen, it reminds me 'oh yes, must see her again' which is the case here! So cheers  :thumbsup:

Jjball70

Sounds like an excellent experience; sex next time ? Can you post a link I think that just what I need

Great review  :thumbsup:

Offline Littlefoot

Sounds like an excellent experience; sex next time ? Can you post a link I think that just what I need

Great review  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline l1mpd1ck

Offline Littlefoot

Her AW profile hasn't been active for some time.  The VS ad is still there

Yeah, just added it to flag up the reviews

Offline Nirvanian

Wonder why Nat's choosing VS over AW? Oh yes, she's a little crazy :wacko:

Offline Jake.mackie

Wonder why Nat's choosing VS over AW? Oh yes, she's a little crazy :wacko:
But very fucking skillful.

I think she had problems with someone who buggered up her AW profile

Offline Nirvanian

She's amazing - shame if she had to exit to avoid somebody, it was a good platform for her

Offline l1mpd1ck

Yeah, just added it to flag up the reviews
Oh OK.   Wouldn't have thought of that.  Good idea

Offline Littlefoot

I should of added for those that don't know, to view all her most recent vs reviews, search Natalie Oldbury