Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Walking when you see the goods on offer  (Read 6097 times)

Offline Clungehopper

As a reasonably inexperienced punter, (long time dogger)  I'm interested to know what experiences others have had with walking out and leaving when you are not happy with the goods after the door is closed?

I like to do my research into who I choose and sometimes the pictures just don't add up, I've seen lots of experiences of this on the forum here with B&S or obviously older or more ugly looking whooooores. Anyone any tips on what to say or do when these things go wrong? Do they usually get gobby/kick off at you and demand money etc?

Any advice would be greatly received.

CH

Offline Don Quixote

I think that the old 'I've left my wallet in the car' line is used by a lot of people if they want to walk, but you might receive dog's abuse on your phone afterwards if you do so.

Offline fairfield

Had to walk earlier this year at a Liverpool brothel - the one 'heroin chic' minger available was so appalling. Feigned sickness/ attack of nerves and kept stammering i was going to be ill. (you too would have been 'sick' at the sight of the so-called wg)
Despite 2 previous visits there, left the place with shouts of "Timewaster" "Pervert" "You get off on seeing women naked" at my back. Those places are really secure and only the madam can open the door - so didn't dare respond to the abuse.

Personally cant see the 'left my wallet in the car' working with a wg - think you have to plan your own 'walking' strategy instead. Yes, do look forward to your punt - but have a possible escape strategy up your sleeve as well. Good luck out there.     

Online Dipper

Only remember doing it once in soho.

She looked like a gargoyle. 

Offline Punter121212

If your meeting an independent for the first time check her out before you enter the flat/hotel room.  If shes hiding behind the door and you stand quietly waiting in the door way until you get a glipse of whats on offer, they normally do show themselves. Its easier to walk at that point than when your actually in the room.  If shes got a maid, or your using a parlour thats not really an option though.

In all cases don't have all your money in the same pocket, keep £20 in your top pocket and the rest some where else. That way if she turns out to be a dog of a woman you can say you've left your wallet in the car and you've not got enough (excuse to leave). If she kicks off you can pull out the £20 and say thats all Ive got and you need to leave to get the rest.

Tell her your coming back and once your out run like fuck.  :yahoo:

If you dont get that far and she calls her friend whose in the next room (most of them are never alone) you may find you need to part with the £20 in order to get out without it kicking off. Thats what happened to me a while back (review here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=140054.0)

Theres some good girls in this business, but theres also some nut jobs as well, £20 isn't alot to loose when you consider the worst case scenario and unfortunately shit does happen.

Just make sure you walk away wiser, and share the knowledge on here so others can avoid making the same mistakes.

Online sparkus

If it's a place I know the maid etc then I've no issue with walking.

If not I just feign first time nerves and say 'This isn't for me, I need a breath of fresh air!' - works every time!

Offline stampjones

I just say sorry I changed my mind and leave. If the girl is b&s or there is another valid problem you are perfectly entitled to walk imo. I'm guessing its not exactly an uncommon occurance for the girls so no big deal I dont think. Ironically the only places Ive ever had any grief for not staying are soho walkups where there wasnt actually an appointment in the first place. Crazy.

Online rockharders

Walked last week because she was hideous. I said I forgot to bring enough money and left.

Another time I walked in my early days was a B&S operation EE operation, there were like 5 girls working in a brothel although this girl was advertised as indie, and the girl I wanted simply wasn't there or was "too busy". i was just so annoyed I left.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 11:25:10 pm by rockharders »

Online sparkus

The only grief I've had was one mamasan in a East London brothel saying "You're not just here to look at the girls, are you?"

Given the readies I'd handed over to her previously, cheeky mare.

Online mr.bluesky

I usually say I have left my car parked on double yellow lines and had better go back and move it, or I have left it in a pay and display car park and better go back and put some more money in the meter.

Online Steely Dan

I like to do my research into who I choose and sometimes the pictures just don't add up, I've seen lots of experiences of this on the forum here with B&S or obviously older or more ugly looking whooooores. Anyone any tips on what to say or do when these things go wrong? Do they usually get gobby/kick off at you and demand money etc?

CH
-Say anything as you turn and walk out.  Last time I said something like 'you are not what I expected, goodbye'.

-It would be great to hear any of your experiences in a review.

-Also, you will notice the custom here is not to sign your post - it just makes threads long. When in Rome....

Offline Plan R

I punted loads in the 90's, before internet/smartphones and all that.
It was even more hit-n-miss back then, so I walked - a lot.

My method then, to extricate myself (invariably from the upstairs bedroom of a dilapidated terrace), was
to look impressed and, wearing a salacious smile say.."Where's the nearest cash-point love ?'
Then repeat the directions she gives, like I was trying to memorise them.
That at least held the promise of CASH

But there were hardly any EE girls then, these days they might not understand the question - let alone be able to give you directions.
I only once got cunted off, some ol skank shouting abuse down the corridor
Ah..the romance of it all  :rose:

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

I think if you see the pics and they are nothing like they showed, you are free to walk until that wg arrives  :),
a parlour I imagine is more difficult.
As I have never been to a parlour, I thought you would get a menu and pick your choice, I assume I am wrong.

Offline Marmalade

Only remember doing it once in soho.

She looked like a gargoyle.

Soho's easy. I just have the knock-back on the tip of my tongue until I see one I like the look of. Usually, "I was looking for a {blonde/brunette -- which she isn't}." After a bit "Ahh, I was looking for someone older/younger." ('Older' is better than 'younger' especially if they look really nasty)  :cool:

Offline fairfield

....In all cases don't have all your money in the same pocket, keep £20 in your top pocket and the rest some where else. That way if she turns out to be a dog of a woman you can say you've left your wallet in the car and you've not got enough (excuse to leave). If she kicks off you can pull out the £20 and say thats all Ive got and you need to leave to get the rest.

Tell her your coming back and once your out run like fuck.  :yahoo:

If you dont get that far and she calls her friend whose in the next room (most of them are never alone) you may find you need to part with the £20 in order to get out without it kicking off. Thats what happened to me a while back (review here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=140054.0)....
That's a terrible punt. Good for you for keeping a cool head and extricating yourself so well.

Keeping £20 separate and most visible is truly inspired advice. Hope you don't me adopting it straight away. From now on £20 is all that will go in my punting wallet - the rest kept hidden until am sure of the wg.
As an older punter i should easily be able to feign a 'senior' moment and pretend a mix-up over money. Incredibly, on 2 different occasions roms of all people tried to refuse my money saying they thought me too old/frail to go with them. ( 99% wait until the end of the punt to say so!) So the idea of weak senile old men must be universal and overcomes any language barrier.

Anyway thanks for the brilliant advice, you have taught this old dog a new trick.   

Online sparkus

I punted loads in the 90's, before internet/smartphones and all that.
It was even more hit-n-miss back then, so I walked - a lot.

My method then, to extricate myself (invariably from the upstairs bedroom of a dilapidated terrace), was
to look impressed and, wearing a salacious smile say.."Where's the nearest cash-point love ?'
Then repeat the directions she gives, like I was trying to memorise them.
That at least held the promise of CASH

But there were hardly any EE girls then, these days they might not understand the question - let alone be able to give you directions.
I only once got cunted off, some ol skank shouting abuse down the corridor
Ah..the romance of it all  :rose:

Did that in a shabby brothel in Stratford a decade ago - was a typical advert in newsagents window affair.  I was already pissed off at being left in the room by the maid while she dealt with a repairman for ages and then I heard the WG say to her that she was barely awake.  This instantly put me off the whole thing as I knew it'd be a dire punt.  To be fair, when she came in the young black WG (easily 6 foot and meaty body to boot, or booty even) was very, very worth it but the convo put me right off and I knew I could pump and dump seconds away with a busty EE (and did).  When I faked not having enough cash and saying I'd go to the ATM, the WG (who was taller and wider than me!) said menacingly "OK then, how about leaving a deposit then?"

James999

Just say you've left your wallet in the car and you are popping to get it, they are never 100% sure so will give you the benefit of the doubt that you will return (and won't want to miss the cash) so will be polite and wait for you, just walk back to the car (Round the corner of course) and drive off.  :thumbsup:

Online sparkus

Just say you've left your wallet in the car and you are popping to get it, they are never 100% sure so will give you the benefit of the doubt that you will return (and won't want to miss the cash) so will be polite and wait for you, just walk back to the car (Round the corner of course) and drive off.  :thumbsup:

I'm sure they've heard it a million times anyway and don't care.  Turning up isn't a contract.

As I said, the only negativity mentioned was a suspicion I was only going in to perve at women in their undies and then taking off (no, I was just savvy with cash and not taken with their recent arrivals).  But that makes me think other blokes did/do that i.e. go in, just look at the semi-naked birds in front of them and then take off.  Lame.

I've only once gone through with a punt 'against my will' when a WG wasn't as said on the phone (supposidly Spanish and late 20s, probably double that and more) as she'd hid behind the door and then closed it after I came in.  When I tried the first time nerves routine she said she'd soon sort those out and virtually pinned me down on the bed.  I went through with it just to shut her up really but I was most afraid of making a scene it was on the same street as my then house and the OH was at home.  It was a dumb act of bravado really and definitely not repeated (back then I used to enjoy seeing 'what I could get away with').
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 02:45:40 pm by sparkus »

James999

I'm sure they've heard it a million times anyway and don't care.

If the've heard it a million times it means lots of clients are walking, and they clearly do care otherwise they wouldn't have taken the booking, they want the cash  :dash:

Online sparkus

If the've heard it a million times it means lots of clients are walking, and they clearly do care otherwise they wouldn't have taken the booking, they want the cash  :dash:

I mean maids have heard it a million times (and worse/more than our imaginations can muster) and, really, what can they do other than acquiesce?

James999

I mean maids have heard it a million times

Who gives a fuck, it's a polite reson to leave, just say because you're a fucking minger if you prefer, or spend ages trying to think of something totally original that a maid would not have heard if you prefer, it's up to each individual, the OP asked and I said the easiest "way out" by all means write a book on original reasons and then market it if you prefer  :dash:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 03:00:43 pm by James999 »

nten

Leicester is bait and switch world so there's lots of potential to say she's not the girl in the ad and walk. I've done that a couple of times, I've also stayed because the girl was better than expected.

Offline anontom

Did it a couple of times, just asked if they did something not on their likes, answer was no, so left.

Online sparkus

Who gives a fuck, it's a polite reson to leave, just say because you're a fucking minger if you prefer, or spend ages trying to think of something totally original that a maid would not have heard if you prefer, it's up to each individual, the OP asked and I said the easiest "way out" by all means write a book on original reasons and then market it if you prefer  :dash:

He also said "Any advice would be greatly received."  :dash:

Jjball70

I have walked twice now; both b&S. my opinion forget the excuses man-up and tell the lady the truth. This isn't going to work for me, your not the girl on the ad etc. I'm sure just like in the real world not everybody clicks and also most profiles lack accuracy, most pics are enhanced. Be honest their hardly going to attack you and risk the police or worst still a negative review on here  ;)

Offline fairfield

.....my opinion forget the excuses man-up and tell the lady the truth. This isn't going to work for me, your not the girl on the ad etc. I'm sure just like in the real world not everybody clicks and also most profiles lack accuracy, most pics are enhanced. Be honest their hardly going to attack you and risk the police or worst still a negative review on here  ;)
Where are these genteel, understandings wgs? Plz lead me to them.

Have had one rom ball both fists and come inches from blackening my eyes - somehow she got the impression I thought she was a stupid bimbo there just for sex. Wtd her mind respected too.
A thai threatened to do the same - "you MEN, you think we all like this. I am HUMAN BEING" Luckily she settled for hissing in my face.
Another rom did slap me black blue just for the hell of it with a maniac grimace on her face.
I am an OAP for gods sake and no threat to these feisty wgs. And these were punts i went thru with. Gods knows what would happen if you walked on any of these prize specimens.

IMHO, honesty is NOT the best policy. Lie thru your teeth, and get out asap.

Offline Marmalade

I was about to say the same. Some of the old bats round soho can get nasty if not exactly about to attack you physically. Elsewhere it's not unknown for a pimp to be in the wings telling you that you have to pay for her 'wasted time' or some such crap.

Most are ok but it pays to be ready, quick excuse, and swift retreat. Don't hang around for a 'discussion.'

Offline Home Alone

If it's a place I know the maid etc then I've no issue with walking.

If not I just feign first time nerves and say 'This isn't for me, I need a breath of fresh air!' - works every time!

I like that line, sparkus! :drinks:

Offline Marmalade

It's one of the great things about this forum. We can all evaluate, pick up ideas from others.

I think I probably come over often as a bit stuck up but I still learn (in my own case, from people like Jerboa who, although having different tastes to myself, has punted extensively in places with which I'm less familiar). And the people who contribute to the UKP wiki. Honestly, UKP is a treasure of which we hardly realise the value.  :hi:

Something as simple as a few useful catch-phrases can clearly make walking away water off a ducks back (my spellchecker suggested "dick's back"  :cool: ) rather than something that causes angst or spoils a whole day's punting experience.

Worst still, a newbie genuine punter could feel intimidated into accepting less than he'd hoped for. The comradeship on UKP can help to make sure that doesn't happen.  :thumbsup:

Online sparkus

Should also mention that I have walked on the grounds that I wasn't happy that 'both girls' weren't available to choose from.

A maid got quite sulky about this and twisted my arm to stay and was glad I did as the Singaporean was a little cracker and gave best service ever. Afterwards I did think to myself that my depart instinct is triggered too easily.

Offline Marmalade

Should also mention that I have walked on the grounds that I wasn't happy that 'both girls' weren't available to choose from.

A maid got quite sulky about this and twisted my arm to stay and was glad I did as the Singaporean was a little cracker and gave best service ever. Afterwards I did think to myself that my depart instinct is triggered too easily.

Fair comment as well. We all make on the spot judgments. Win some lose some. It's a simple hobby and not a life crisis.  :D

Offline puntingpumping1920

I normally just say I don't want to continue the appointment. Rarely they ask why, but if they do, I tell them the truth

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Marmalade

I normally just say I don't want to continue the appointment. Rarely they ask why, but if they do, I tell them the truth

Some bouncers (on one occasion I did that) indicated they didn't want to let me continue by the staircase out. They instead showed me a broken fire escape. It was three storeys up. I decided paying would be cheaper.

Diehard

As a reasonably inexperienced punter, (long time dogger)  I'm interested to know what experiences others have had with walking out and leaving when you are not happy with the goods after the door is closed?

I like to do my research into who I choose and sometimes the pictures just don't add up, I've seen lots of experiences of this on the forum here with B&S or obviously older or more ugly loeoking whooooores. Anyone any tips on what to say or do when these things go wrong? Do they usually get gobby/kick off at you and demand money etc?

CH

I used to say I've left the cash in my car and I'll be back soon. Now I just say it how it is. If bait and switch I just tell them they aren't the girl I booked and I walk. If the girl is a lot bigger than claimed same again, I say her pictures are not accurate and walk.

Don't ever get abuse. Even if I did I wouldn't care as I've a punting phone with a block facility.

The key is not handing over the cash. Once you do you won't see it again if you decide you want to walk

Diehard

I was about to say the same. Some of the old bats round soho can get nasty if not exactly about to attack you physically. Elsewhere it's not unknown for a pimp to be in the wings telling you that you have to pay for her 'wasted time' or some such crap.

Most are ok but it pays to be ready, quick excuse, and swift retreat. Don't hang around for a 'discussion.'

Empty threat by a pimp as he isn't going to do anything if a punter tells him to fuck off.

Offline Marmalade

I often take a screenshot of her profile pic with me. If it's not the girl in the photo I indicate that the punt will not go ahead unless I see her. One cheeky little Asian replied, "Yes!! It's me!! 16 years ago!!"  She said it with such an innocent expression it actually made me chuckle. But it didn't mean she was any more fuckable for having a quick answer!

Offline Marmalade

Empty threat by a pimp as he isn't going to do anything if a punter tells him to fuck off.

It was not an empty threat. This was in the north of Brazil. I would not even have registered as a statistic. There was one gorilla behind me blocking my exit and another gorilla with his hand on the rail of the metal staircase. The additional payment (which I'd refused as the girl had agreed 20 minutes and wanted paid for 30, which I had not taken) was something like a fiver. You'd need to be an idiot to risk broken legs or death for a fiver, even if you are carrying a gun.

Diehard

It was not an empty threat. This was in the north of Brazil. I would not even have registered as a statistic. There was one gorilla behind me blocking my exit and another gorilla with his hand on the rail of the metal staircase. The additional payment (which I'd refused as the girl had agreed 20 minutes and wanted paid for 30, which I had not taken) was something like a fiver. You'd need to be an idiot to risk broken legs or death for a fiver, even if you are carrying a gun.

Didn't realise it was Brazil. Obviously different ball game out there.

Diehard

I was on copacabana beach, well the main road behind it on a Sunday when the road is closed as it a family day. I was mooching along and right in front of me in broad daylight a guy got shot in the head. Dead on the spot.

My abiding memory was everyone just carried on as if nothing had happened. This was 25 years ago.

Bottom line is in Brazil and indeed Argentina and other South American countries don't fuck around. You do, you likely die.

Zweihander7

I never come up with an excuse. I just walk out. I did that today when I got B&S'd.

I had gone to see 1 girl but was actually greeted by 4 girls, none of whom looked like girl in the pics. They asked me why are you leaving and I said word for word "bc you're liars and your pictures on the site are fake". End of.

The way I see it if you went to a restaurant and you ordered the most mouth watering lasagne you've seen, and instead they brought out a fucking tesco bangers and mash 2 minute ready meal, the only acceptable responses would be to leave or to shout the fucking restaurant down :)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 03:25:36 am by Zweihander7 »

Offline Newtothisstuff

I keep half of the money in one pocket and the rest in another. I try to be careful now when I do my research but I've turned up to find the girl looks nothing like her photos. I went to see one girl who looked great in her photos. When the door opened, I thought 'shit - she's got her mother answering the door'. Then I realised that the 30 year old I'd booked to see was nearer 55 and had filled out considerably since the photos were taken. So I pulled out the cash from my pocket knowing it was short and then said the rest must have fallen out of my pocket in the car so I'll nip back and fetch it. She did wave to me as I drove away but I think she may have been tired as she didn't seem to have the energy to lift more than 1 finger.

Offline redtill

Walked from the last 3.....well 2 definitely & 1 was a bit of both(me walking & maid asking me to leave)
The 2 I walked away from didn't look anything like the pic's(fucking photoshop has a lot t answer for) :rolleyes:
They were both @ parlours & I just said I've changed my mind....1 maid got a bit arsy & called me a few choice names
As for the other 1 it was a bit odd to  say the least.Had seen this WG a couple of weeks earlier for 1/2 hour & had a pretty
good 1st meet.She was also just what I liked....fit blue eyed blondes with fake boobies.She did come across as pretty feisty
.....remember when I asked her too remove the vice like(WG wanking trick) grip she had on my cock she just fucking ignored me until I
jumped up & pulled her hand off.The thing is another WG I used to see & who worked together with this one said she can be a bit of
a prima donna & I was gonna find this out on the 2nd meet.This time I though I would book the hour.Got to the parlour,paid the
maid & began the sesh.Every things going great & 20 mins into the punt we're fucking away.I'm on good form so a few std
positions are tried & then after about 15mins off this she jumps off & says she not fucking anymore.I'm a little surprised but take
it in stride & say that's cool...if for what ever reason u don't wanna carry on that's fine by me.....She then has the cheek t ask me for
more money.....My reply to this is  "get what I owe u from the maid as I've paid for the hour".....this is when she gets a little irate & storms
out shouting & slams the door.Couple of mins later I get the maid saying I owe for the service the WG has provided....at this point I decided being
polite aint working..so in no uncertain terms tell her there's more chance of her finding rocking horse shit than me handing any more money over
Got dressed walked out & never been back
That's 3 for 3 now..........
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 05:58:17 pm by redtill »

Offline bukowski

I've walked at least 20 times in the last 5 years or so
(In fact I've only ever had FBSM in the last few years)
Anyways for various reasons I've walked every time from proper punts
point is each time all I say is 'I'm really sorry I've changed my mind'
and every time they have just looked a little crestfallen and off I go
I imagine the key effective thing is a 'genuine' 'sorry' and an apologetic face
Even if the situation is a clear B&S
Never had any problems

Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline itk

I think that the old 'I've left my wallet in the car' line is used by a lot of people if they want to walk, but you might receive dog's abuse on your phone afterwards if you do so.

I used to use this excuse, but now I leave and tell them why? Beyond caring what they think

Offline brushhand811

twice in the past week, first because "bed" was a matress on the floor and told her that was reason I was leaving, then at the well known hotel in brentwood which was a vivastreet b&s, simply told her she was not girl in photo and left.

Many times before, never a problem

Offline BogBog1

I have walked twice now; both b&S. my opinion forget the excuses man-up and tell the lady the truth. This isn't going to work for me, your not the girl on the ad etc. I'm sure just like in the real world not everybody clicks and also most profiles lack accuracy, most pics are enhanced. Be honest their hardly going to attack you and risk the police or worst still a negative review on here  ;)

I've walked a few times (heinous B&S on each occasion - ie promised Salma Hayek, reality is Nora Batty) and I've never said anything more than "oh, sorry you're not the girl in the ad". About turn, and quick march out of the there. I've never had any abuse... in my way of thinking, they KNOW they're not the girl in the ad, so what can they say in response?

There are of course a few times I SHOULD have walked and didn't, and then kicked myself. Usually when the B&S is just the right side of acceptable (ie the girl is fuckable but nowhere near as hot as the pics).

Offline Marmalade

Sometimes one should walk very quickly. In extreme cases, run!   :sarcastic:

Offline itk

Sometimes one should walk very quickly. In extreme cases, run!   :sarcastic:

Once got chased by a cunt with a baseball bat, after myself and 2  punting mates told one WG she was a hound and we wouldn't be entertaining her. 'KOURTNEY' is all I heard as I ran down the stairs from the flat  :lol:

Offline Marmalade

Once got chased by a cunt with a baseball bat, after myself and 2  punting mates told one WG she was a hound and we wouldn't be entertaining her. 'KOURTNEY' is all I heard as I ran down the stairs from the flat  :lol:

I've been fairly lucky in the UK. There used to be a massage place a few hundred yards from KingsX. I went in and the stuff on offer looked gross. The place just looked like a grubby office with a backroom. As I turned to leave the fatbastard on the door tried to stop me said I had to pay now I'd come in. A bit like the old Soho basement scam. I opened the door and got outside pdq.

Once in India I'd just had a pleasant shag in some crappy little bedsit hole but she was quite nice. As I'm leaving three guys surrounded me outside and said I had to pay a tip. I have two rules in India: Always use a powerful British accent and stand up to one's full height in order to look intimidating. I told them loudly that I had no idea what on earth they were talking about and barged through like I was a sergeant major. Walked very briskly until in a busy area again.

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

Only walked once and in my case I never even saw the SP.
Everything was going ok. English SP, good comms & AW pics seemed just what I was looking for (busty milf)
2-3 mins before my time I phoned for the door number, got it and made my way to the house.
Up the garden path and rang the bell. SP opens the door and is hidden from view behind it......But the smell that wafted out of the place made me take a genuine step backwards. Stench of unwashed bodies, stale laundry and the sort of smell I would associate with a busy public toilet.

Said I think I have made a mistake and legged it up the garden path.