Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEDUCTIVE KITTY - Walthamstow  (Read 403 times)

1 review(s) for SEDUCTIVE LIZA MILF (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline CrazyforCIM

Comms: with the maid as her english is not really good.

Punctuality: When I was next to the post code I call her and she gave me the house number. I've been here before so I found the house straight away. She was working at that time after Walthamstow Station. Was let in by Kitty in person.

Cost: £50/30mins plus 10 pounds for CIM.

The girl: Facially I would say she is  attractive,  I would rate her 6-6.5/10. Body wise she is  fit, tall 5.2-5.3, small tits and small frame.

Services: owo, sex, no kissing at all, cim

Personality: friendly and smiles but doesn't speak good english, just few words.

The meet: Owo was  average at best, nothing special and lasted no more than 2 minutes. I had to ask to keep sucking. After that we move to sex , my usual positions, cowgirl, mish and doggy. During sex she was silent, she was like a doll. The strange thing is that during mish she started to ask personal information( how old you are, where are you from etc), it made me laugh, was really strange. After ten minutes of sex I asked for owo and cim. Owo and Cim were completely rubbish, she was just doing handjob without oral and after that I came on her hands instead of mouth.

I wouldn't recommend here, she is probably the worst hungarian girl I have ever meet. The profile is completely bollocks. She doesn't like nothing, doesn't like owo, doesn't like sex, she is completely lazy and useless. Only thing she likes is money. Friendly girl but super lazy and useless, don't bother.
For me is absolutely negative.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 11:32:39 pm by CrazyforCIM »