Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikki_Hotoilmassage Llanelli  (Read 5593 times)

2 review(s) for Nikki_Hotoilmassage (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Punting_Mad

External Link/Members Only

Many of you know that I like thai massage with HE.. Swansea being the punting desert I went on a road trip...
Decided after much deliberation to go see Thai Nikki.. She lives the other side of Llanelli.. About 30 minutes drive from me in Swansea Very nice quite house,,.. with on street parking outside.
Booked a one hour massage with all the trimmings.. £70
Having had lots of thai experience I decided to give a £20 tip as well up front.. This always goes down well..
Room is a converted parlour in the house.. Access via the conservatory. I was greeted at the door by Nikki wearing a silk kimono.. Off with my shoes as is customary and followed her into the room. Nice big massage table.. Soft music and a few candles... Ok so far.. Told to strip and lie down..
She dropped the kimono and was standing in front of me wearing white skimpy underwear, sussies, the lot.. I nearly came there and then.. If you like the older Thai lady.. this one is for you.. Fabulous figure.. Long long black hair.. and very pretty..and incredibly softly spoken..  I think she is probably a lot older that the 34 on the web.. But I didn't really care..
Massage was pretty soft and only a means to get her hands on your bits to be honest.. Lots of oil.. which I like.. Hand was right down between my legs rubbing every bit you would want.. She did let me touch a little but nothing too naughty..
WHile on my front she massaged my arse, balls cock.. the lot.. Bloody hell what was coming once I turned over..
She wiped me down with some towels and then asked me to turn.. Seemed impressed with my trouser muscle standing to attention..!
She went straight to it.. Still had 20 minutes to go.. Softly slowly working the old boy and balls... Tickling the anus and perineum (Which I love)
Strokes got faster.. She even spat on my cock at one point.. lovely.. Couldn't hold back and fired one off...
Would I go back?.. Ive already been back..
Lovely lady.. Would have no problem being seen out with her.. She is that nice..

Offline mashit1

Great Review, how does she compare to cara & jasmin ?

Offline Punting_Mad

She doesn't.. its a very different set up..
Cara and Jasmines will give you massage if you want or need.. Nikki is all about the HE in my opinion

SeekingtheTruth

So you paid £90 for her to wank you off?

Christ, Swansea is worse than I thought.

Offline Punting_Mad

I don't think that comment really deserves a reply..

SeekingtheTruth

Yet you did  :lol:

swaboi

Is it the same girl that worked there 3 or 4 years ago?

Offline Gastroboy

Is this Nikki in Pwll? OMG I didn't realise she was back. Been waiting for this for a couple of years.

Offline Rhodri Mawr

Is this Nikki on the hill in Pwll?  If it is then my cup runneth over!

She's been missing for at least 3 years.

Offline Rhodri Mawr

I've just looked at the profile.  That fireplace looks familiar.....

Richard_Morgan98

If it's the same lady, then I saw her back in 2011. Once.

Very nice massage, but she was in a foul mood when I left and slammed the door behind me !  :angry:.  I'm not sure if it was because I accidentally left a muddy  trail through the house in muddy trainers which she noticed at the end, or because I gave her a friendly pat on the bum during the hand relief

Anyway, I remember her being very attractive and softly spoken.

I think very strict no touching policy -  which she didn't mention beforehand. She was quite offended when I patted her bum, even though she was in her silky undies.

Rich

Richard_Morgan98

External Link/Members Only

This might be an old advert from 2011, but I might be wrong,

Rich

Offline Punting_Mad

Money eventually buys you anything with these girls as you well know.. Persevere. 😎

Offline Punting_Mad

This is why i dont review.. Whats the point..

SeekingtheTruth

Ahhh dude, don't be sad, just grow thicker skin.

She is tempting but personally I'm not spending £90 for a handjob and a soft massage, if it works for you then crack on.

If it was a good firm massage that really worked out the kinks then I might be swayed at £70 though.

SeekingtheTruth

Plus Swansea is pretty crap, you can't deny that.

Offline Punting_Mad

Doesnt deserve the reply id like to give
Rhino hide actually
But this is about personal preference.. Not criticism.. You dont want to spend that on a wank.. Up to you.. But dont criticise people who do.. I might not be able to fuck like the stud you obviously are..
Its a review sectuon..

« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 11:08:34 pm by Punting_Mad »

SeekingtheTruth

I'm a big boy, I can take it.

Before you do though you may want to take a look in the mirror and ask yourself why you are upset by my opinion? I'm a complete stranger to you, why do you care what I think?

Like I said, if it works for you then carry on, but a soft massage and HE is not for me.

SeekingtheTruth

Rhino hide actually
But this is about personal preference.. Not criticism.. You dont want to spend that on a wank.. Up to you.. But dont criticise people who do.. I might not be able to fuck like the stud you obviously are..
Its a review sectuon..

Do me a favour, point out where I criticized you.

Offline Punting_Mad

Not worth the answer
Read the thread.. But are you so blinkered cos you have so many reviews you think nobody else is allowed to post?
Probably won't bother again to post a review as I'm likely to be shot down by you.. So many reviews that you must be an expert.. What does a newbie iike me know about spending my money on a wank..
Oh well
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 11:23:37 pm by Punting_Mad »

SeekingtheTruth

Not worth the answer

It's because I didn't.

I made an observation and you took it the wrong way.

SeekingtheTruth

You realise I can see post reports right?

And I don't believe I have broken any rules, I haven't been abusive, haven't called you names.

Rhino hide indeed.

You clearly care far too much what I think so I'll bow out now.

Offline Punting_Mad

Why criticise my review.. It's my money and ill spend it how I want..
P.s. I know exactly what you can see

SeekingtheTruth

Why criticise my review.. It's my money and ill spend it how I want..
P.s. I know exactly what you can see

OK, this really is the my last post on this thread.

At what point have I criticised your review or said you can't spend your money how you want? Go on, show me.

I actually asked a genuine question, I post it again just in case you missed it.

I even went on to say.

Ahhh dude, don't be sad, just grow thicker skin.

She is tempting but personally I'm not spending £90 for a handjob and a soft massage, if it works for you then crack on.

If it was a good firm massage that really worked out the kinks then I might be swayed at £70 though.

Notice how I said that if it works for you then enjoy, OK I'm paraphrasing my own words there but you get the gist. You like a massage and HE, that's obvious from your reviews. Not for me but everyones taste is different.

And because you edited this comment twice i'll respond to that as well.

Not worth the answer
Read the thread.. But are you so blinkered cos you have so many reviews you think nobody else is allowed to post?
Probably won't bother again to post a review as I'm likely to be shot down by you.. So many reviews that you must be an expert.. What does a newbie iike me know about spending my money on a wank..
Oh well

Have I at any time even suggested that you can't post or review? Have I suggested in any way, shape or form that I am an expert? Have I called you a newbie?

I think you'll find the answer to all 3 of those questions is no.

Spend your money however you want and review, that's the whole point of the forum. But don't get yourself so worked up over what a stranger says on the interent that you have to start spouting complete crap. Life is too short.

Offline Punting_Mad

To fellow punters.. I give an honest review on a toftt for this site.. I'm then criticised for spending my money the way i enjoy... And end up having a slanging match justifying it..  Yes I've only got 4 reviews.. But they all count to the database
After today.. Rhino hide or not i think won't bother
Why would i

James999

Don't be so precious, you paid £90 for a wank and some think that's stupid, from your whinges and reports it looks as if you realise that yourself now, stop whinging and reporting what you know is right  :music:

Husqvarna360

Puntingmad, keep your reviews going on here, they are all important and not everyone looks for the same thing from a booking and your reviews are as important as any other here.

I think just be mindful that others will comment on reviews but I don't think any of it is meant as criticism its just another persons observation.

Cheers buddy :drinks:

Offline Gastroboy

Puntingmad, keep your reviews going on here, they are all important and not everyone looks for the same thing from a booking and your reviews are as important as any other here.

I think just be mindful that others will comment on reviews but I don't think any of it is meant as criticism its just another persons observation.

Cheers buddy :drinks:
Agreed. And thanks for letting us know Nikki is back on the scene. She is worth every penny!

She doesn't come up on any search criteria on AW though. Can they restrict any searches? Added to HL again now anyway.

Sa1

I have been waiting for this lady to come back around for so long after all the stories, what is the best way to contact her please? I also love a Thai massage with HE

Sa1

Punting mad is a ledgend for putting this review up.

Offline Punting_Mad

Adultwork first contact.. Then she provides a mobile number if she likes the sound of you

Offline cueball

Why would i

Aaahh... another one taking their bat and ball home in a sulking stomp  :dash:

vw

Why would i

Man up, its only pixels.

Offline Gastroboy

Aaahh... another one taking their bat and ball home in a sulking stomp  :dash:

FFS, you lot are like children. Stick to the thread and let's celebrate the return of Nikki. I for one am very grateful to PuntingMad for bring her to our attention. And yes, whatever I spend when we meet is my choice. It is not "just a wank"

Offline Outlander64

Gents

anybody know if Nikki is still working

Offline Gastroboy

Gents

Seems not. Or at least I can’t get hold of her.

vw

How many times have you posted this or similar?   :sarcastic:

Offline Steelworker

How many times have you posted this or similar?   :sarcastic:

I don’t understand the purpose of dredging that comment up from July last year when the OP has subsequently reviewed a few, VW. I can’t believe you’d deliberately be provocative.

vw

I don’t understand the purpose of dredging that comment up from July last year when the OP has subsequently reviewed a few, VW. I can’t believe you’d deliberately be provocative.

The same thing keeps getting posted again and again on these boards, just wondering if it is a ritual or if anyone ever follows though with these threats..   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I dredged nothing, someone else bumped the thread and there is the comedy toys out the pram moment.   :lol: :lol:

Offline Steelworker

The same thing keeps getting posted again and again on these boards, just wondering if it is a ritual or if anyone ever follows though with these threats..   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I dredged nothing, someone else bumped the thread and there is the comedy toys out the pram moment.   :lol: :lol:

I understand. You’re having some fun.

Offline Punting_Mad

And I've learned enough not to bite on anything vw posts haha..

Offline Bonio

And I've learned enough not to bite on anything vw posts haha..
A wise course of action.

robthexmoment

Sounds like a decent experience especially in this chilling weather, I am though no fan of being unable to touch,that,s just mean! looking and not touching is not my thing really, can,t see anything wrong with sensible touching and caressing with nothing obtrusive. The experience would not be for me especially at the price which is I feel worthy of a full nude massage with body to body and sensible touching.

Offline Punting_Mad

You sound like an expert in these matters rob.. Looking forward to your forum contributions and reviews

robthexmoment

Trust me, no expert just a seasoned vet putting my thoughts out their! like most do

Offline Bonio

Each to their own and all that.

Offline def456

Anyway, back to the most recent question -

Gents

I noted that she had not logged in for at least a couple of months. Now she has logged in yesterday (01/03/18) and removed her one photo. Still apparently live - but now in Highland, Scotland!

Offline Outlander64

Do you know if she is in Scotland for good