Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Barbie Dagenham  (Read 1606 times)

5 review(s) for Cute Barbie xx (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Mikerogers13

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
Excellent good English taking the girl herself I was an hr late due to traffic and parking issues very understanding and friendly throughout
Private clean flat quiet area parking is a bitch  free parking on one side of road but full up  everywhere else permit only spent 30 mins trying to find a space eventually parked 15min walk away.
Price
£70 hr  £20 extra for anal
Girl
Fit as fuck slim nice arse quite pretty just as photos for her body
Attitude
Very friendly accommodating can chat to her good English been here 7 years
The meeting
Had shower  returned she was naked  good start
Owo in different positions 69 allowed rimming finder pussy  and arse on her
Covered Sex in mish  doggy CG then she got a bit sore so she lubed her arse knelt on bed and backed on to me. Was very tight only really got half way in for 5 mins. Couldn't take a pounding.  Back to vag. Mish as she couldn't take it in other positions after a while off with rubber more owo  then last 5 minutes  her playing with herself and me wanking.
Summary
Great friendly girl  fit as fuck willing to try  great English can t take pounding with a medium dick she is quite petite. Definitely no PSE. No clock watching  got full hour of action not including shower before and after so in there for 1hr 15mins  Kiss on lips only. VFM at 70 hr. Return ? Yes ( probably )

Offline Stitch

Mikerogers13

Whereabouts is she based ?

Near Tanner St  off A124 north Barking dont like to give addresses as could piss people off  :angry:

Offline Stitch

Near Tanner St  off A124 north Barking dont like to give addresses as could piss people off  :angry:
Cheers  :thumbsup:

Offline Tailpipe

Offline pewpewpew

She's been on my hotlist for ages but I've never been able to get through to her

Offline PleadInsanity

She's been on my hotlist for ages but I've never been able to get through to her

Same for me. I have never got an answer when I call and has never responded to a text.

Mikerogers13

She told me that she only sees 2 or 3 a day so may explain the difficulty getting through