Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava Grace - Nottingham  (Read 4409 times)

28 review(s) for AVA-GRACE (26 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline HailWood

Ask yourself, what would hailwood do?
I think even Hailwood recognised when he was beat.

Offline cueball

I think even Hailwood recognised when he was beat.

No.... he'd make a glorious comeback.... don't wait ten years though  :hi:

Offline HailWood

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Really Mr twice banned already iloveoral/asiandave hates member that respect the site ethos, did you not start a campaign against james999 also?

Smiths started a great post about challenging the dodgy and you and mikethebike are well dodgy.

Are you insinuating admin is doing a bad job?

Just just a bad joke, seriously

You do nothing but twist words because you've nothing else  to add to this site.

Admin gave me a chance after I was rightly banned, I have nothing but respect for him, I'm not telling him how to run his site am I?

You live in the past with nothing to say but old crap repeating like a broken record, what am I doing that's dodgy that you now accuse me of?

spoiler alert - your not running the site or above anyone that you see to have missed.

I'm doing listening to your crap, it's a waste of energy, you want to be billy big balls, good for you, I'm not interested.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 06:43:39 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
You report me as a WK? Who am I white Knighting please?

vw

You report me as a WK? Who am I white Knighting please?

Once a WK always a WK, you will always be one in my mind.

My report said - twice banned WK member saying you are doing things wrong.

You are a twice banned WK, and you were telling him he is doing things wrong, now put your dummy back in.

Just just a bad joke, seriously

You do nothing but twist words because you've nothing else  to add to this site.

Admin gave me a chance after I was rightly banned, I have nothing but respect for him, I'm not telling him how to run his site am I?

You live in the past with nothing to say but old crap repeating like a broken record, what am I doing that's dodgy that you now accuse me of?

spoiler alert - your not running the site or above anyone that you see to have missed.

I'm doing listening to your crap, it's a waste of energy, you want to be billy big balls, good for you, I'm not interested.

Ah the joke get out clause for telling admin he is running the site wrong.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 

Are you a simpleton or pissed posting that?

Maybe use the ignore feature if you are that bothered by others having an alternative view.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 06:57:59 pm by vw »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
But did I say admin was running the site wrong? Honestly?

If your going to report me for it then it should be a simple yes/no answer from you right?

And please answer to whom I'm wK'ing?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 06:59:10 pm by Iloveoral »

vw

But did I say admin was running the site wrong? Honestly?

If your going to report me for it then it should be a simple yes/no answer from you right?

And please answer to whom I'm wK'ing?

As i said once a WK always a white knight, many have the same stance.  Call it like being on the wk offenders register.

This is you questioning his judgement.

I'm very suprised admin hasn't booted your ass out of here already.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

My report said - twice banned WK member saying you are doing things wrong.

so to be crystal clear who am I white k ighting and did I actually say admin was running the site wrong?

vw

so to be crystal clear who am I white k ighting and did I actually say admin was running the site wrong?

i said you are a wk not white knighting it is a label you earned yourself.

Once a WK always a WK. 

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
i said you are a wk not white knighting it is a label you earned yourself.

Once a WK always a WK.

So both your comments and accusations are incorrect

Good job  :dash:

vw

So both your comments and accusations are incorrect

Good job  :dash:

It was 100% correct you are a WK and you recommend a members a banning by questioning admins judgment.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
It was 100% correct you are a WK and you recommend a members a banning by questioning admins judgment.

I'm not white knighting
I didn't say admin was running the site wrong

you can't even supply a reasonable answer to either, man up and admit your wrong.

vw

I'm not white knighting
I didn't say admin was running the site wrong

you can't even supply a reasonable answer to either, man up and admit your wrong.

Learn to read dummy you are a WK once a WK always a WK deal with it,  that is a label you have earned yourself.  Did i say you were wking no i said "this WK" meaning you the entity is a WK.

Your post implying i should be banned and you are surprised i am not is questioning his judgement.

You will always be a WK to those that  know your history.

Maybe not a currently offending WK but one who struggles and controls it (good for you)  :thumbsup:

Anyway ILO humour me !

Why do you talk to yourself?

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 07:30:34 pm by vw »

Ascaso

I met AG at the beginning of last month and had a great punt.  Didn't review on here as it was before I 'found ' UKP and UKE.

She is pricey but is worth it in my view so feel free to bracket me in with MTB.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Learn to read dummy you are a WK once a WK always a WK deal with it,  that is a label you have earned yourself.  Did i say you were wking no i said "this WK" meaning you the entity is a WK.

Your post implying i should be banned and you are surprised i am not is questioning his judgement.

Maybe not a currently offending WK but one who struggles and controls it (good for you)  :thumbsup:

Anyway ILO humour me !

Why do you talk to yourself?

So you decide who is a white knight?

You can't name anyone I'm white knighting but we should ignore that right?  :sarcastic:

I gave my opinion (believe I'm entitled to that) but in no way judged admin

And again your only backup is an 18 month old post?

Really???  :dash:

No evidence, old posts, twisting words - good job  :drinks:

vw

I met AG at the beginning of last month and had a great punt.  Didn't review on here as it was before I 'found ' UKP and UKE.

She is pricey but is worth it in my view so feel free to bracket me in with MTB.
You are  a braver man, risky punting that English Busty Sophie the outer.

Respect  :thumbsup:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Hey post the ILO and Asian dave thing again  :lol:

vw

So you decide who is a white knight?

You can't name anyone I'm white knighting but we should ignore that right?  :sarcastic:

I gave my opinion (believe I'm entitled to that) but in no way judged admin

And again your only backup is an 18 month old post?

Really???  :dash:

No evidence, old posts, twisting words - good job  :drinks:

i decide who i call one, you were banned as one and as far as i am concerned you are on the Wk offenders register for life.

Not just my opinion

Once a White Knight, always a White Knight ...

Offline cueball

You must have missed my question earlier youlovesucking.... what possessed you to have a sneaky under the radar second account on here?

And whilst we're here, how daft is it to exchange messages with ones self  :dash: :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
i decide who i call one, you were banned as one and as far as i am concerned you are on the Wk offenders register for life.

Not just my opinion

Must be true if your boyfriend says so  :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
You must have missed my question earlier youlovesucking.... what possessed you to have a sneaky under the radar second account on here?

And whilst we're here, how daft is it to exchange messages with ones self  :dash: :lol:

ILO account was banned, yes made the mistake of trying to sneak under the radar

See the difference between me and VW, I'll admit when I'm wrong

Offline Picti

I'm finding this thread increasingly confusing! Are YOU questioning Admin's judgement in reinstating ILO? He was presumably reinstated on the basis that he adhere to the site rules and ethos. By your own admission he's currently doing so. Therefore I'm perplexed by your ongoing hostility toward him. Maybe you just don't like him and want him gone, but the rules don't operate that way.

You also accused MTB of touting, but haven't been able to substantiate it and have instead relied on insinuation. Could it be that again you don't like MTB because, and let's not sugarcoat it, he presents himself as a bit of a flash cunt (no offence Mike). Again you might want him gone, but again the site rules don't work that way.

If either of these lads, or me, or anyone else behave in ways contrary to the site rules and ethos then by all means jump all over them. I'll probably join in. But for now it doesn't feel warranted, and it's becoming tiresome.

Offline cueball

ILO account was banned, yes made the mistake of trying to sneak under the radar

Well, in the words of one of your favourite thai ladyboys.....

You were verli verli dumb and verli verli rucky to be ret back on mr I ruv sucky  :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Well, in the words of one of your favourite thai ladyboys.....

You were verli verli dumb and verli verli rucky to be ret back on mr I ruv sucky  :lol:
+1 sir
Belly stupid then velly lucki yes

But in fairness a decent forum member now would you not agree?

vw

I'm finding this thread increasingly confusing! Are YOU questioning Admin's judgement in reinstating ILO? He was presumably reinstated on the basis that he adhere to the site rules and ethos. By your own admission he's currently doing so. Therefore I'm perplexed by your ongoing hostility toward him. Maybe you just don't like him and want him gone, but the rules don't operate that way.

Maybe should stop posting a critique of admin not banning me?

Maybe these should put a compaint in to admin rather than to the EM forum dom?

He will always be a WK to me, thought police or no thought police.

vw

+1 sir
Belly stupid then velly lucki yes

But in fairness a decent forum member now would you not agree? 

Until you suggest bannings.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Online RogerBoner

I'm feeling a bit left out by VW. Surely I deserve some vitriol from you.
1. I claim to get better services off some girls. (sad delusional punter/ I really enjoy my punts).
2. VD is flabby (true but still want some flak)
3. I like to make WGs come.  (It's better than receiving a massage between pops).
4. I am AsianDave.

vw

I'm feeling a bit left out by VW. Surely I deserve some vitriol from you.
1. I claim to get better services off some girls. (sad delusional punter/ I really enjoy my punts).
2. VD is flabby (true but still want some flak)
3. I like to make WGs come.  (It's better than receiving a massage between pops).
4. I am AsianDave.

please quote what you think is vitriol please?

And as for being left out, remember this ?

so you claim you can get a better punt because you pm on UKE ?    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:  Or are you claiming you are easy to please ?   :crazy:

Sounds well shady to me.   :thumbsdown:

sorry to hear your mehhhh punt stocking

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Until you suggest bannings.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
No I didn't, I said I was suprised for using my comment on your attitude, not admin

You've used the words" saying admin is running the site wrong" I didn't
You've said I don't respect admin, I do,
Your saying I've questioned his judgment, I haven't I gave my opinion on you

I was replying to CB, I'd be interested in knowing if he feels the same way (or anyone else on the forum) that you do about me because you seem to have this all in your head

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Is that like "I'm sparticus"  :D
Did you not read my message haha