Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kati for fun, Euston  (Read 3337 times)

15 review(s) for Kati for fun (12 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

MrXYZ987

This meeting was in middish July, paid 80 for ½ hour

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms – Ok; called, went to voicemail.  Be AWARE, she called back (straight away), could be an issue.  Anyway all arranged for a bit later.  Agreed I’d call when at location.  She wasn’t quite ready, but texted a couple of minutes later with room number.

Location – Well known chain of budget(ish) hotels next to Euston train station.  You don’t have to pass reception to get to lifts, but they are in view of the reception desk, just walk in like you own the place and no one seems to notice you.  Room was ok.

Katie – No face pics in publicly available pics, but 99.99% sure she’s the woman in the photos; she’s average ish height, very short blonde streaked hair, claimed size 12 probably correct, bit of a tum, but doesn’t bother me, great sized tits, facially alright, no stunner, but not a munter either (IMO).  Agewise would guess mid to late 30s, so claimed age of 29 seems a touch generous to me.

The meet – Usual packdrill of open door and hide behind it.  Katie was wearing matching bra & panties, sheer silk gown type thing and the ever ubiquitous killer heels.

Lead into room, good DFK before confirming meet duration and sorting paperwork.  Katie’s very chatty and personable, if you’re not careful could go on for a bit.  I curtailed by jumping into shower.  More DFK on my return, hands roaming each others bodies.

Katie stroked me to hardness whilst I slipped her bra off.  She sat on bed and sucked me off (uncovered), very soft, gentle touch, some good nut juggling as well.  Joined her on the bed for kissing & cuddling and sucking on her ample sized tits.  Nicely responsive nipples.  I went down on Katie, she responded well to the attention, lots of grinding herself into my face, continuing RO with fingers when she “orgasmed”.  Encouraged me to keep going, pushed my head away, but keeping fingers in whilst she rubbed herself off to another “orgasm”.  Back for more OWO whilst I kept fingering her.  Then on with the johnny for sex in CG (always good to suck and play with a big set of baps in this position), then mish banging her hard to get her tits rolling around.  Feeling my climax building asked her where she wanted it, dismounted, johnny off and she sucked me off to a CIM finish (but didn’t swallow).

Chatted about something and nothing whilst I got dressed and on my way a happy and satisfied man.

Would I go back ?  Yes.

Offline JamesRockford

Glad that you enjoyed it.  But hats off to her for achieving £130/hour given her age, looks, tummy etc.

Offline cunningman

Glad that you enjoyed it.  But hats off to her for achieving £130/hour given her age, looks, tummy etc.
I saw here well before I joined here, can't really review, but I thought she was a hoot.  Skinny supermodel she is not, but great service IMO.
And good company.

MrXYZ987

I saw here well before I joined here, can't really review, but I thought she was a hoot.  Skinny supermodel she is not, but great service IMO.
And good company.

Sums up the punt nicely; fun, friendly, wants to please (and seemingly be pleased). If only all SPs had this attitude