Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea2012, Harlow  (Read 1944 times)

13 review(s) for Chelsea2012 (12 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

MrXYZ987

This meeting was in mid July, paid 70 for ½ hour

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms – Good; called and all arranged for a bit later.  Instructed to call upon arrival for flat number.  Texted postcode straight after call.

Location – Tower block on an estate on M11 side of town.  Estate seems ok.  From what I saw of it, the flat itself was clean and tidy.  Seemed to be plenty of free car parking.

Chelsea – Is the woman in the photos; she’s average ish height, long brunette hair, dress size would guestimate 18 - 20, huge tits, facially attractive (IMO).  Agewise would guess mid to late 30s, so claimed age of 33 seems reasonable to me.

The meet – Usual packdrill of open door and hide behind it.  Chelsea was wearing a basque type thing, bra, panties, suspenders, stockings and the ever ubiquitous killer heels.

Lead into room, light kiss before confirming meet duration and sorting paperwork.  Chelsea stashed this whilst I stripped off.  Onto some decent kissing (LFK) on her return, hands roaming each others bodies.

Chelsea quickly freed her tits for me to have a good suck on, very responsive nipples.  Lots of dirty talk encouragement from Chelsea.  Then on to bed where Chelsea started sucking my cock whilst I rubbed her clit (no fingers inside).

Then she really got to work on my cock, lots of DT, spit & polish.  One of the best BJs I’ve ever had, she sure knows how to suck cock.  Then on with the johnny on for sex in CG (tits in my face for a good sucking), she seemed to get really into this, felt like her juices were soaking my nuts.  Then doggy, where I pounded her hard to see her tits swinging in the mirror.  Lots of dirty talk from Chelsea, with a reminder not to fill the bag as she wanted a CIM finish.  Who I am I to deny a lady what she wants, duly dismounted when I felt the end approaching and more great oral from Chelsea to have me spunking in her mouth (no swallowing though).

Chatted about something and nothing whilst I got dressed and on my way a happy and satisfied man.

Would I go back ?  Yes.

MrXYZ987

Made a return visit in early December.

Pretty much same as before; good suck on her massive tits, RO, devastating OWO, johnny on and she rode me to climax in CG.

Pussy dripping wet pretty much from the get go.

nervous colin

Made a return visit in early December.

Pretty much same as before; good suck on her massive tits, RO, devastating OWO, johnny on and she rode me to climax in CG.

Pussy dripping wet pretty much from the get go.

She has been on my hotlist for ages. How was it having all her weight on you? I guess her tits distract you enough not to worry
Also, what was area and parking like?

MrXYZ987

She has been on my hotlist for ages. How was it having all her weight on you? I guess her tits distract you enough not to worry
Also, what was area and parking like?

Her on me not a problem (but then I'm not the skinniest either)

Area is fine, doesn't seem rough, at least not in daylight

Loads of free parking by the tower block