Author Topic: Busty Jess - Adultworks - Blyth  (Read 3942 times)


25 review(s) for British Jess xoxo (19 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Boom52

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw a couple of mentions in a Northumberland thread on here and Busty Jess's name came up with good reviews. Apparently she also was Sasha from Gracie's Girls. During the punt she did say she was known as Sasha

Location Flat in Blyth good parking near dock area. Business area really but was quiet when I went. Although this girl works between Tees, Gateshead and Blyth

Cost £50 30 mins. Excellent value!

Jess/Sasha is a very pretty, petite girl. Early 30's. Big natural boobs, nice proper tan, long black hair. Very chatty and pleasant lass. Definitely not a charva style escort. Lots of kissing(not dfk) but not pecks either. Started with cuddles, hugs while kissing - her in bra and thong. Then she undressed me..lots of eye contact as she wanked me a bit - bit rough I thought mind-  then she stripped, fab boobs and nipples, and gave me oral. She put a condom on as she said she had a small cut in her mouth (may have been an excuse who knows).  Good deep throat oral. Then I went down on her. She tasted lovely and very fresh and sweet. She would only let me finger her with my right hand, as my left had touched my cock she said! I had wiped some pre-cum off it earlier!  She said safety first. Didn't bother me..I'm right handed.

After licking her out for a bit..good noises and she got wet..condom already on..so slipped into her missionary. Her legs over my shoulders..  A good fuck..lots of eye contact as she seemed to be enjoying it!  Anyway...finally did the business and shot my load. But then as I collapsed on her after I came..an alarm on her phone went off!! I said is that my time up? She laughed and said no 5 min warning!! Then about 10 mins later as we chatted after I was dressed..it went off again.

Overall a good session with a very pretty and pleasant, easy to talk to girl. If she's in Blyth again will see again.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 09:35:45 am by Boom52 »

Offline AgedCases

Jess was my favourite on Teesside (always did OWO & CIM on me, so the mouth cut was probably genuine) as she knew how to do me right.

Damn shame she fled to Geordieland!

Offline Moresomes

Thanks for the review. She's on my hotlist. Seems like well worth a trip up to Blyth.

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. She's on my hotlist. Seems like well worth a trip up to Blyth.

Or possibly Gateshead! Just seen her this afternoon- first class.

Offline Boom52

Or possibly Gateshead! Just seen her this afternoon- first class.

She does move all over the north east like. She said she didn't like being in one place for too long.

But read your review.. Glad you had as good an experience as I did!

Offline MasterChief

One of my best punting memories is with Jess and Tori, after a bit of fucking them both Jess was giving me a blowjob while Tori was snogging my face off with my fingers inside her, Tori came and whispered in my ear “spunk in her mouth now”, ever the obedient male I obliged.

I doubt she remembers it, but I do :cool:

Offline waynekerr600

She does move all over the north east like. She said she didn't like being in one place for too long.

But read your review.. Glad you had as good an experience as I did!

Certainly did. Such a nice lass too. I think I'll end up a regular.

Offline Sar-Major

Trying to arrange a meet with her next time I stop over in the Toon.

You want Giggy, Giggy, Johny........ :dance:   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CELICA GT


Offline toon972


Offline Boom52

Last time I do a positive review!! Never going to be able to book her now with you lot ahead of me in the queue  :lol: :D :lol: :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

Last time I do a positive review!! Never going to be able to book her now with you lot ahead of me in the queue  :lol: :D :lol: :lol:

NEVER send a "Boy" to do a MANS job............................ :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Boom52

NEVER send a "Boy" to do a MANS job............................ :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:

Boy???  :D I wish!!!

Offline Sar-Major

Boy???  :D I wish!!!

NOT as much as me "Sonny Jim".................... :P :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac