Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty sara off Hagley road  (Read 1551 times)

7 review(s) for xxx naughty sara xxx (0 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrescobar

External Link/Members Only

Well for my first punt, I chose one of the cheaper options available at the time,  as i didn't know if I'd be able to perform on my first visit to a wg.

Glad i did choose wisely in the end, because i didn't really enjoy it but it was more to do with me then her.

I'd also  like to add i discovered ukp afterwards and am now a bit more educated about roms and ee's.

COMMS
It was late maybe after 12, called her she txt me the address , not far to go so on my way.

Phone chat was short and sweet

downstairs flat with side entrance, possibly working with someone else their also as i did see another girl.

NAUGHTY SARA
well she opened the door with not much to say and dressed very casually led me to the bedroom which was an ok size, warm and presentable.

She is the girl from her pictures but probably a taken  little while ago when she was obviously happier because she doesn't smile now, her ethnicity is romanian.

Body was ok decent boobs not that i got near them to check.

The whole thing felt robotic and not very fulfilling,
Started with ow even though i was fully hard the jacket was like a bloody marigold glove thick as fuck.
Then onto cg which didn't last long as my nerves got the better of me haha.

I didn't mind as i just wanted to break the duck and she was the right punt at the right time.

Awkward silence followed by a sharp exit £30 for 15 mins job done.

SUMMARY
The review is neutral because i didn't expect too much for what i was paying, and you always get what you pay for.

Would i return, if i ever wanted a pump and dump I probably would for anything else I'd definately look elsewhere.

Offline Wolverhampton1990

Welcome to the site :thumbsup:

For future reference, it's useful to add the link to the girl you are reviewing as it is used to index your review.

External Link/Members Only

Offline pbrown355

There are 2 Naughty sarahs on AW. Slightly different spellings or something. However, this link is the wrong one. The NS link on here works in the Jewellery Qu and is not that cheap. As far as I know she doesn't do 15mins either.

Offline pbrown355

Just noticed another review for the Sara in this review. Admin may like to put the correct ones together.

Ming

I think this is the one, seem to recall the profile coming up on a search recently, but now showing as Blackpool.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Would be helpful if the op could confirm?

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 12:18:46 am by Ming »

Offline azrael

I think this is the one, seem to recall the profile coming up on a search recently, but now showing as Blackpool.

Its this one ming, the other sarahs from jq doubles up with wet nicole. Cant see them leaving thier appartment to work on hagley rd. thanks for the review op and welcome to the club
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 06:15:28 pm by azrael »

Offline mrescobar

Sorry this is the one ming,
Apologies