Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella (Top secret Eacorts) Bayswater  (Read 1392 times)

Offline dryanse8

1hr Incall  £150  Bayswater

External Link/Members Only

Snap decision to book Bella as other choices were unavailable at short notice.
Receptionist confirmed that Bella offered DFK at the dreaded 'discretion' but that she would be ready in 30 minutes.

Basement flat in a familiar area of Bayswater. Knocked on the door and I was greeted by a very tall and slim girl and invited inside.

Now we all know that agencies tend to photoshop the hell out of their girls to enhance their looks (and earning potential) but in this case, they have done Bella a disservice. The photos on the website are good but in the flesh the lady herself is so much better. About 5'9 without her heels, lovely slender long legs, tight arse, slim waist, small but firm breasts and a really sexy face, Bella is a natural stunner. She led me into the bedroom (she shares with another girl) and we took care of the donation. I took a quick shower and then it was down to business.

Bella offered her cheeks to me initially for kissing but then asked me to sit back on her bed as she stripped seductively and dived in for full open mouth, wet sloppy kisses in between. Soon we were naked and she kissed her way down to my rock hard cock before teasing it with her tongue and breast swipes before taking it into her mouth. More shallow teasing before she decided to go to work and suck me off noisily and vigorously. Absolute heaven to be honest. 69 followed and then I flipped her onto her back and spread those long legs apart to lick her pussy. Big lips and tasted great as I teased her in return. Soon a hat was produced and Bella rode me in CG, slowly at first and not too deep to begin with. Pussy was tight and felt good. Then I took her from behind in doggy and prone bone before pulling her back for mish and slamming her hard as she furiously rubbed her clit. I really wanted CIM with this beauty but the sight of her beneath me was too much and I soon filled the bag.

Time had moved on quite a bit by now and we chatted for a while before going to get a drink. Her flat mate was there too and we chatted for ages. She is listed on the agency website too and as well as being quite a good laugh, I reckon she'd be a really dirty bitch to boot. Maybe worth a duo...

External Link/Members Only

Physically, Bella is very tall, lithe and out and out sexy. Breasts are small but hardly the end of the world. Rest of the lady is stunning and she is extremely pretty, especially when she smiles. 8.5/10
Service-wise, all services delivered as advertised. DFK, OWO with LOADS of eye contact (wet, sloppy and noisy but not overly deep), lots of positions available (as well as quite a few toys). There are extras available, CIM is £50 extra and Anal is also an option, not sure how much that might be though). 9/10
Enthusiasm, a little slow to get going but very receptive and accommodating in the end. 8/10.
VFM, much better than I might have expected from an Italian ahem sorry, Romanian (why lie?) and very, very pretty.8.5/10.

Would I return?
Yes, in a heartbeat. To fuck that tight arse and then pull out and cum in her beautiful mouth. Definitely.

Nutella

£100 for anal???? Im out  :scare: