Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Cute Amber - Crossharbour  (Read 2698 times)

5 review(s) for MISS CUTE AMBER (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

InstaPunt

External Link/Members Only

There's been discussion about this girl she's moved back to London, but her profile once a day shows as accessing from Hungary before going back to normal.

I texted her several days before to ask if she was defo in London, received positive reply. Messaged on Friday asked for address but didn't make a booking received post code and nearest station detail. Seems good. So today I made a booking. Got there asked what building , called sounded like foreign ring tone, she didn't answer but texted back saying building 12. Ok, couldn't find text her asking for directions no reply. Find the building text her asking for apartment number no reply, call and phone's switched off. Waited 10 to my appointment start time, plus 15 min after extra,  texts not replied to, phoned stayed off. So I left and tried a Chinese place I heard about on here, review coming up. Incidentally, her flat mates phone was also off.

Make of it what you will. She gives accurate detail from post code to apartment building. But then fucked it up.

Offline PLeisure

Good looking body but the stated 19yrs is quite ambitious, I'd suggest  :timeout:

Offline The_Don

At the OP, not good you had your time wasted. Thank for the added warning and sharing via this review.

Good looking body but the stated 19yrs is quite ambitious, I'd suggest  :timeout:

This W/G had several profiles and has been around.

Caution is advised with this group, IMO.

They have form, for messing punters around.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61166.msg1349602#msg1349602
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 05:38:15 am by The_Don »

InstaPunt

Yeah, most probably early to mid 20s and face is already aging. But when I met her last year I gave her the benefit of the doubt cos her pre boob job body was almost perfect, without appearing to be gym maintained.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 06:45:21 am by InstaPunt »

Online PilotMan

I'm gutted for you. I think that these girls take as many bookings as they can and sometimes this means there's going to be overlap with over-runs (guilty  :hi:), punters being late (guilty  :hi:).

I punted her yesterday - A positive review is coming.  :dance:

She could be 19 - but I would say she is early twenties (20-22). I personally think she looks a lot better than the pictures portray.

She was sharing with another girl who I met MISS CINDY HOT External Link/Members Only she was tall and skinny not my type but very entertaining. engaging and cheeky ;).

InstaPunt

I'm gutted for you. I think that these girls take as many bookings as they can and sometimes this means there's going to be overlap with over-runs (guilty  :hi:), punters being late (guilty  :hi:).

I punted her yesterday - A positive review is coming.  :dance:

She could be 19 - but I would say she is early twenties (20-22). I personally think she looks a lot better than the pictures portray.

She was sharing with another girl who I met MISS CINDY HOT External Link/Members Only she was tall and skinny not my type but very entertaining. engaging and cheeky ;).

The thing is she texted me her apartment block when I was there ? Why would she do that if she had double booked? If she had double booked she just wouldn't answer.  Also her friends number was also off, now I can't confirm that Cindy's was on before, but my hunch is it went off at the same time as Amber's. Both Cindy and Amber's profile get accessed from Hungary at around the same times.

Online PilotMan

The thing is she texted me her apartment block when I was there ? Why would she do that if she had double booked? If she had double booked she just wouldn't answer.  Also her friends number was also off, now I can't confirm that Cindy's was on before, but my hunch is it went off at the same time as Amber's. Both Cindy and Amber's profile get accessed from Hungary at around the same times.

Yeah, that's the worse thing. Just when you think you're there and about to punt, your hopes are dashed and your sack seems to swell up even more :angry:

InstaPunt

Yeah, that's the worse thing. Just when you think you're there and about to punt, your hopes are dashed and your sack seems to swell up even more :angry:
Still don't make sense that she would give me her building number, if she's there and has no intention of seeing me. WG's don't want guys lingering outside their building door , yes it's big block, but 1) WG's are paranoid 2) those 2 would stick out like a sore thumb in that complex.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 10:06:44 am by InstaPunt »

Offline agcnospam

Profile not active now!? But Miss Cindy Hot's profile is still up. Hmmm.

Offline The_Don

Going on current hi$tory, she may be back.

InstaPunt

I got a text from her at around 11am saying "very sorry my phone suddenly just turned off, could not reply, could you come today"

:lol:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 06:06:30 pm by InstaPunt »

Offline xSponge142

Hi there guys , i have seen her couple of weeks ago , went through her profile because all the girl I had on my list was busy , was quite happy to see profile is on on a Sunday ! So let's talk about this girl :
Comms : easy and quick to set up , had no probs with that, confirmed and get the address with call and texts

The girl : pretty , no make up but she is actually quite pretty without it, olive tan skin with fake lashes and blonde hair , slim size 6 with Fame boobs ( it said on her profile is real but it's clearly not ) cute peachy ass, smooth skin.

The action : got to her flat , welcome me in nice underwear , confirm on paper work for an hour ( no kiss , no pussy licking ) well i was a lil put off but anyway just went wit that. She starts the owo but I swear to god it was only for 1 minute and it didn't go deep at all (one of the worst I had ) then she rushed me to have sex with her. Stars with missionary for 2 mins then she said it's painful and she doesn't want to rides me , on to doggy then I pop.lay there for a lil chit chat then she rushed me to rounds 2 , similar thing to the first round but be cause she put no effort in to it and I just got fed up so I stop there , put my clothes back on, I swear I still have 20 mins left from the hour but she kept saying next customer is waiting and you can kind of tell what kind of girl she is so I just left .

In total : defo my worst punt ever , total wasted of time and money . Big avoid guys , honestly . Pretty girl but bad attitude and defo a clock watcher.

Offline Sinz

Hi there guys , i have seen her couple of weeks ago , went through her profile because all the girl I had on my list was busy , was quite happy to see profile is on on a Sunday ! So let's talk about this girl :
Comms : easy and quick to set up , had no probs with that, confirmed and get the address with call and texts

The girl : pretty , no make up but she is actually quite pretty without it, olive tan skin with fake lashes and blonde hair , slim size 6 with Fame boobs ( it said on her profile is real but it's clearly not ) cute peachy ass, smooth skin.

The action : got to her flat , welcome me in nice underwear , confirm on paper work for an hour ( no kiss , no pussy licking ) well i was a lil put off but anyway just went wit that. She starts the owo but I swear to god it was only for 1 minute and it didn't go deep at all (one of the worst I had ) then she rushed me to have sex with her. Stars with missionary for 2 mins then she said it's painful and she doesn't want to rides me , on to doggy then I pop.lay there for a lil chit chat then she rushed me to rounds 2 , similar thing to the first round but be cause she put no effort in to it and I just got fed up so I stop there , put my clothes back on, I swear I still have 20 mins left from the hour but she kept saying next customer is waiting and you can kind of tell what kind of girl she is so I just left .

In total : defo my worst punt ever , total wasted of time and money . Big avoid guys , honestly . Pretty girl but bad attitude and defo a clock watcher.

Would be appreciated if you drop this as a separate review, as it will be helpful to punters

InstaPunt

New profile on AW.

That profile has been around since March 2017, the name was different " Nora Erotic Massage" don't know if it had the same pics or if the profile has been changed to put her pics . A quick search of the profile number shows it being discussed on this very site as a PG site https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25873.2300  starts at posts reply 2313 or here's a screenshot

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 06:51:24 pm by InstaPunt »

zidhodhi

You shouldve asked for some of your money back. Post a review separately

InstaPunt

UPDATE: Like a fool I rebooked amber, like a bigger fool in my text i mentioned that she stood me up . Booking was confirmed after she asked me when she stood me up, my reply of two weeks ago made her connect the dots and made her realise I gave her negative on UKpunting.

So I got there, mostly expecting her to do the same and stand me up but this time out of spite and her misguided sense of vengeance. Got to her building, texted and no answer, WTF what's wrong with me to knowingly walk into a situation where I know I'm getting played I asked myself and just as I start to wonder if maybe I have those getting pissed on by a bossy bitch fetishes I see Amber/Lucy and Cindy approach the building. They'd just come from shopping or something. Straight away she asks me if I'm looking for someone , I say her and mention our appointment.

She says she knows nothing about it and her "receptionist" never told her, and she's having "big problems" but she knows I'm the guy who she stood up two weeks ago and has linked me to a negative review! How would she have done that if she didn't read the messages and booking or her 'receptionist' didn't tell her. She goes on about UKpunting costing her money

It's raining I say ok how about 30 mins she agrees and we walk into the building and go to her apartment. Conversation goes from warm to cold to warm, they are both pissed about UKpunting both negative reviews and people saying Cindy isn't attractive. Although to be fair Cindy is better looking in real life then in her face pic. I honestly don't know what they want or why I'm now just sitting in their living room, at times they both try to arouse me, at first I assume Amber/Lucy needs 10 mins to chill and get ready then we'll get started but then it becomes obvious she isn't going to do it. She keeps going on about reviews, not just mine but all negatives and even negative comments in positive reviews bug amber. Cindy, is cool, but too influenced by Amber who is the leader of the two .

The reason for not doing it has changed from "didn't know" to "but you'll give a bad review", so I ask Cindy if she wants to do an hour she seems willing, but then Amber tells her something in Hungarian and she says "no but you'll give a bad review" this goes on back and forth, I say clearly if I get what you advertise I won't leave any reviews if you're are so against ukpunting, the reply was but how can I trust when you go home you won't write negative ". Goes back and forth, cindy was on it, but each time she seemed to wanna do it Amber would speak in Hungarian and cycle would repeat.

Anyways my booking for 1 hour was with Amber/Lucy, when we were outside the building I then compromised on 30 min with Amber and then we went upstairs. I think I have an idea of what was wanted and the whole charade of bringing me upstairs and their emphasis on "but when you go home you might write negative " plus their utter obsession with reviews.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 11:30:05 pm by InstaPunt »

Offline PLeisure

Can you post your own review, please. Tacking your opinions on someone else's review serves little purpose  :unknown:

Also. Which girl are you referring to when you say you saw her?
This is the third request for you to review the WG... either you're a rival pimp - in which case you'll soon be identified; or a genuine client. Which is it.

Offline PLeisure

UPDATE: Like a fool I rebooked amber, like a bigger fool in my text i mentioned that she stood me up . Booking was confirmed after she asked me when she stood me up, my reply of two weeks ago made her connect the dots and made her realise I gave her negative on UKpunting.

So I got there, mostly expecting her to do the same and stand me up but this time out of spite and her misguided sense of vengeance. Got to her building, texted and no answer, WTF what's wrong with me to knowingly walk into a situation where I know I'm getting played I asked myself and just as I start to wonder if maybe I have those getting pissed on by a bossy bitch fetishes I see Amber/Lucy and Cindy approach the building. They'd just come from shopping or something. Straight away she asks me if I'm looking for someone , I say her and mention our appointment.

She says she knows nothing about it and her "receptionist" never told her, and she's having "big problems" but she knows I'm the guy who she stood up two weeks ago and has linked me to a negative review! How would she have done that if she didn't read the messages and booking or her 'receptionist' didn't tell her. She goes on about UKpunting costing her money

It's raining I say ok how about 30 mins she agrees and we walk into the building and go to her apartment. Conversation goes from warm to cold to warm, they are both pissed about UKpunting both negative reviews and people saying Cindy isn't attractive. Although to be fair Cindy is better looking in real life then in her face pic. I honestly don't know what they want or why I'm now just sitting in their living room, at times they both try to arouse me, at first I assume Amber/Lucy needs 10 mins to chill and get ready then we'll get started but then it becomes obvious she isn't going to do it. She keeps going on about reviews, not just mine but all negatives and even negative comments in positive reviews bug amber. Cindy, is cool, but too influenced by Amber who is the leader of the two .

The reason for not doing it has changed from "didn't know" to "but you'll give a bad review", so I ask Cindy if she wants to do an hour she seems willing, but then Amber tells her something in Hungarian and she says "no but you'll give a bad review" this goes on back and forth, I say clearly if I get what you advertise I won't leave any reviews if you're are so against ukpunting, the reply was but how can I trust when you go home you won't write negative ". Goes back and forth, cindy was on it, but each time she seemed to wanna do it Amber would speak in Hungarian and cycle would repeat.

Anyways my booking for 1 hour was with Amber/Lucy, when we were outside the building I then compromised on 30 min with Amber and then we went upstairs. I think I have an idea of what was wanted and the whole charade of bringing me upstairs and their emphasis on "but when you go home you might write negative " plus their utter obsession with reviews.

OK... so how was it ?  :lol:

InstaPunt

OK... so how was it ?  :lol:

😂, like trying to drink soup with a fork

Online PilotMan

The second time I punted Amber / Lucy they were both ranting on about UKP.

I got the impression that Cindy was the one calling the shots, not Amber/Lucy.

I agree that Cindy is more attractive in person than her photo's do justice; she also has quite a lively personality that you warm to.  :thumbsup:

So girls, if you're reading this take note - give good service and you'll get good reviews. Better still give fantastic service and get fantastic reviews  ;) ;)

Online PilotMan

InstaPunt

The second time I punted Amber / Lucy they were both ranting on about UKP.

I got the impression that Cindy was the one calling the shots, not Amber/Lucy.

I agree that Cindy is more attractive in person than her photo's do justice; she also has quite a lively personality that you warm to.  :thumbsup:

So girls, if you're reading this take note - give good service and you'll get good reviews. Better still give fantastic service and get fantastic reviews  ;) ;)

Pretty certain it was Amber who was the more dominant and in control of the two , she had the phones and just general body language and other things I notice.

Certain Amber does not use a receptionist, despite what she says, as I said if she didn't get told of my messages yesterday how did she know that I had stated in the text message that I good stood up two weeks ago?

I am certain Amber's strategy is to try and get positive reviews from punters through manipulation , maybe also she has a punter account on here and leaves reviews for random girls on sites like vivastreet etc, or she has a fluffy do it for her.

Last point comes  from the fact that she took me into her apartment after first saying she can't do it because she wasn't told about it and had a big problem to then agreeing to 30 min. Once we were inside she changed her tune, but both kept trying to arouse me, then the reason for not doing it became "but if you leave negative review" "but how do we know you won't leave negative review when you get home"  pretty obvious what they were fishing for. 

Btw, your very up to date on all her latest new profiles.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 02:13:18 pm by InstaPunt »

Online PilotMan

Pretty certain it was Amber who was the more dominant and in control of the two , she had the phones and just general body language and other things I notice.

Certain Amber does not use a receptionist, despite what she says, as I said if she didn't get told of my messages yesterday how did she know that I had stated in the text message that I good stood up two weeks ago?

I am certain Amber's strategy is to try and get positive reviews from punters through manipulation , maybe also she has a punter account on here and leaves reviews for random girls on sites like vivastreet etc, or she has a fluffy do it for her.

Btw, your very up to date on all her latest new profiles.

I'm pretty sure she uses a receptionist, the ring tone isn't (wasn't) in the UK and her profile often says "accessing from Hungary". She told me that "they" change her number all the time.

When we finished up on the second punt they were both going on about UKP. I said I would be happy to give her a positive review and that I was going to. They spoke together in Hungarian and then said adamantly, NO. Please do not put anything on UKP - they were very anti UKP. Obviously they have trust issues.

In many ways I'm glad that they're upset with UKP - purely for the fact that it shows that the community is working and that any SP's who are providing a poor service will know that they will be be exposed (that's if they're aware of UKP). Reviews can sometimes be harsh on an SP due to the fact that opinions are subjective and in the eye of the beholder so to speak, but bad behaviour such as bait & switch or like when you got blanked on your initial punt is unacceptable and rightfully deserves a negative review.

As for being up to date on my profiles, I have saved searches for any new or amended profiles on my punting territory, you should try it   :coolgirl:

InstaPunt

I'm pretty sure she uses a receptionist, the ring tone isn't (wasn't) in the UK and her profile often says "accessing from Hungary". She told me that "they" change her number all the time.

When we finished up on the second punt they were both going on about UKP. I said I would be happy to give her a positive review and that I was going to. They spoke together in Hungarian and then said adamantly, NO. Please do not put anything on UKP - they were very anti UKP. Obviously they have trust issues.

In many ways I'm glad that they're upset with UKP - purely for the fact that it shows that the community is working and that any SP's who are providing a poor service will know that they will be be exposed (that's if they're aware of UKP). Reviews can sometimes be harsh on an SP due to the fact that opinions are subjective and in the eye of the beholder so to speak, but bad behaviour such as bait & switch or like when you got blanked on your initial punt is unacceptable and rightfully deserves a negative review.

As for being up to date on my profiles, I have saved searches for any new or amended profiles on my punting territory, you should try it   :coolgirl:

Number changed as has ring tone.

That's great. But simply mentioning ukp and bitching about negative reviews to you is a form of manipulation. What did it have to do with you? No escort has ever mentioned UKP to me before, she only did because she figured I gave her a negative and most likely wanted me to write a positive before doing anything hence why she took me to her flat and the whole charade.

If she genuinely didn't want you to write a review she would not have mentioned ukp to you or talked about how negative review 'ruin' her life. 

Anyways people can read the logic and evidence for my thoughts and decide for themselves.

Offline The_Don

Another new profile

Miss Cute Amber.

I wonder how many more profiles they, will try to start/set up  :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=155549.msg1690737#msg1690737

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

CIM
CIM (at discretion)
Exhibitionism
Face Sitting
Fetish
Foot Worship
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Lapdancing
Massage
Modeling
Naturism/Nudism
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Spanking
Spanking (giving)
Striptease
Tantric
Tie & Tease
Voyeurism

« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 06:01:40 pm by The_Don »

Offline xSponge142

To all the request of my review about his punt , I have done one with details , if anything you guys wants to ask then just drop me a message , sry for the late reply due to I was away from holiday  :thumbsup:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=154145.0

Offline xSponge142

Would be appreciated if you drop this as a separate review, as it will be helpful to punters
Hi mate , this is my own review about miss cute Amber aka Lucy

Offline xSponge142

Can you post your own review, please. Tacking your opinions on someone else's review serves little purpose  :unknown:

Also. Which girl are you referring to when you say you saw her?
This is the third request for you to review the WG... either you're a rival pimp - in which case you'll soon be identified; or a genuine client. Which is it.
Sry for the late reply Mate , I was away on holiday so I did not have time
For this stuff , I am not a rival pimp mate , just a normal guy like everyone eles that enjoy to go out have have fun with punting , here is my review about that :