Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Stone - Cardiff  (Read 2381 times)

72 review(s) for emma_stone_xxx (55 positive, 5 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mr big

Incall hotel city centre

Duration 30 min PSE £100

Date 24/07/2017

External Link/Members Only

Seen emma once before didn't review so I seen she was in Cardiff and well had to be done comms all good by text hotel in the city centre easy access reception no worries emma text the room number when I was outside straight up door opens and wow wow stunning emma had a little blue number on all ripped no panties and no word of a lie straight into DFK before I know it again  I'm rimming her arse this is before I got my clothes off never had this in a punt before amazing.

Clothes off straight into OWO and I love my cock being spat on and emma does it in abundance loads of spit good eye contact in between DFKing my face off with emma she loves to please which is what I look for she gives great service into reverse cowgirl cowgirl mish 69er doggy amazing finished off with a sloppy blowjob and then me wanking in her pretty mouth great punt good chat later and with emma she is straight to the point no bullshit what u see is what u get and I like that had a shower then on my way all in all cracking time and I would recommend her for looks and service u wont be disappointed

Offline mrdiamond77

Glad you enjoyed Mr Big.  I have thought about seeing her myself before, but got put off with some of the negative comments and reviews.   :hi:

Melfort212

vw

Shame she is a psycho and likes to out punters, would avoid like the bubonic plague personally.

another one on the hall of shame prossie black list.

External Link/Members Only

Offline mr big

Listen I know what your saying VW had a conversation about this and she admits she was wrong when I read the thread about the op I know what I had in a meet before so I knew what I was gonna get she is what she is treat her well u get a great time she gives a great service and that's what I want she admits she is highly strung but she is who she is no bullshit and I like that there is two sides I suppose

vw

Listen I know what your saying VW had a conversation about this and she admits she was wrong when I read the thread about the op I know what I had in a meet before so I knew what I was gonna get she is what she is treat her well u get a great time she gives a great service and that's what I want she admits she is highly strung but she is who she is no bullshit and I like that there is two sides I suppose

I post the blacklist on all blackisted prossies reviews as i spot them, so punters that care about those things are forearmed, i don't care how good she is, she is a low life piece of human garbage in my eyes.  Good luck one wrong post on forum your details will end up everywhere, hope you tow her line.

SeekingtheTruth

Glad you had a good punt but did you really just say treat her well? Just lost half my drink  :lol:

I've been tempted by her in the past but I tend to avoid anyone on the blacklist.

Offline mr big

When I say treat her well I mean respect her like u would do with any SP VW u got your opinion and I respect that I just had a good time that's all we are after

vw

When I say treat her well I mean respect her like u would do with any SP VW u got your opinion and I respect that I just had a good time that's all we are after

When you say treat her well you really are saying I am a fluffy knob defending scum of the earth, and making excuses for her scummy behaviour.

A good time is not all, some expect discretion and to be able to punt another day, something you risk meeting girls like this.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 11:06:05 pm by vw »

Offline iverthickone

Glad you had a good time Mr Big, but all things considered, "I'm out"

Offline mr big

Thanks iver like I said VW respect your opinion lets leave it at that

Offline mr big

Missed that one VW I'm not fluffy just saying it how it is

vw

Missed that one VW I'm not fluffy just saying it how it is

Seems like what you are saying is that the guy who was outed was at fault?  Because you have pillow talk about other punters and the forum, making your review have zero crrdibility, how many other prossies do you discuss reviews with?

Seems that's what all the treat with respect reminders is, fluffy bollocks.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 11:34:32 pm by vw »

Offline mr big

You wont be seeing her so lets leave it at that

vw

You wont be seeing her so lets leave it at that

No every review of hers will remind punters of her lowlife behaviour.

May mention the pillow talk about reviews and the treat her well bollock on yours.

Offline mr big

Leave it go now its a bit much people on here have there own minds who they want to see no one is forcing no one to book any SP

vw

Leave it go now its a bit much

Until she retires everyone will be let know and punters should know you discuss reviews by other punters on bookings.  Did you discuss this one and what you would write?

Offline mr big

Fuck me its getting out of hand now u must be bored u got to much time on your hands leave it go now ffs

vw

Fuck me its getting out of hand now u must be bored u got to much time on your hands leave it go now ffs

Says the one replying, easy to stop if you want, is she getting upset with you that you reviewed?

Offline Mikeh38

Oh do fuck off you fluffy, this girl would have no hesitation in destroying your life just because you may piss her off, as has been mentioned she must have mental issues, with the way she acts.
Just to prove this on another board it was mentioned she's just come out of prison, and was tagged, took and posted photos with the tag on  :dash: :dash:
She maybe a decent shag but why would you book such an absolute skank!!!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 05:18:34 am by Mikeh38 »

James999

Did she ask you to become her spokesman or did you appoint yourself  :unknown:

Offline mikeyboy1984

I've been tempted and had more than one wank over her pics, but the risk massively outweighs the reward so I'm out

Offline Roth

Oh do fuck off you fluffy, this girl would have no hesitation in destroying your life just because you may piss her off, as has been mentioned she must have mental issues, with the way she acts.
Just to prove this on another board it was mentioned she's just come out of prison, and was tagged, took and posted photos with the tag on  :dash: :dash:
She maybe a decent shag but why would you book such an absolute skank!!!

+1 :(