Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexybritsarah  (Read 3879 times)

dc_talkz

I found a gem I must say. sexybritsarah was everything I was looking for and for the price, she is definitely one of the best punts around west midlands.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Stunning body - size 6-8
FK - Lots of kissing, got me turned on
OWO - killer blowjob
Anal - She offered me but I didn't have the opportunity to try it, will do next time.
69 - what can I say..

She told me that she only works occasionally. Must say that I am very lucky to stumble upon this gem. Highly recommended  :thumbsup:

Offline rkc86

Everything included in 30min or 1 hr?

dc_talkz

I've not asked her specifically but I get the impression that you get the same service 30 minutes or 1 hour

Offline BLuePete1875

I was planning on giving Sarah a try today but bloody Adultwork is down again and I have no way of contacting her. I did send her a booking request last night   :dash:

Offline Juankerr

hi guys im new so hope I post this correctly. I see sarah offers anal , can anyone confirm 100% ? shes on my fucklist with services on offer and 100 for the hour sounds like great VFM cheers Juan.

Offline curry

This woman seems to have more threads on here than any other. Do I detect some kind of cheerleading going on? I saw her two weeks ago and I felt she was very rushed couldn’t wait to get me out of there. No anal was offered I did ask and not even a cheeky finger was allowed there.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the info mate....still want to fuck her though!!!!

Offline Jay123

I did see Sarah a couple weeks ago at a hotel. The room isn't the best but it does the job.

I have to say her oral skills are fantastic! She did offer anal, but I was blown away by her oral skills. Shame she is only working Thursday to Saturday. Need find someone for start of the week now.
Banned reason: No reviews in 8 years
Banned by: 90125

nwbrfc

I saw Sarah yesterday and can confirm everything positive said about her. Really friendly, polite and courteous. Really up for it in the bedroom and provides all that she states - including anal, with no complaint. I asked to be finished off by hand so can't comment on her willingness to offer CIM.

The only thing lacking was DFK - it was lips only - vigorous, but lips only.

Will definitely return.

Offline bigjim

what area does she work from ?

sounds good but i am limated to where i can get to in time

BJim

Offline asseater34

I saw Sarah about a month back for only my 3rd ever punt. Had performance issues on the first two girls but no such problem with Sarah.

She definitely does anal, as she guided my cock in her arse before I had even fucked her pussy, first time I have ever had that and made me smile for quite some time afterwards

Mwtp

Had a visit to her.  It was good.  Definitely looked older than her stated age, but not too bad.  Amazing body, if you're into super skinny.  I like slim girls, but she was a bit overthin for my liking.

OWO offered, but given up on quickly, since I get little out of it.  Sex in a range of permissions.  I managed to get it off twice from behind, her bent over.  Anal tried, but not enjoyed as much as I'd hoped.  10 mins left and she offered me the shower, trying to move me on.

Overall, great experience, really enjoyed.  Big things I didn't like: too much faking it, which is easily noticed; too skinny; rushed out; noticed some guy leaving the building, and the guilty look he had, and the way he stared at the ground, indicates he's just left hers; older looking; has stretch marks, so kids, which had a slightly noticeable feel; eyes closed, so you can't look in her eyes while going at it; kissing is mouth closed, no tongue whatsoever.

I was still left very satisfied.  It took me a while for the first go, which was making me crazy, the second usually takes a while, but I managed to get there quite quickly the second time round.  would recommend her.  She has a super tight, super slim body.