Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: x Cherie Amour x (Bayswater) - Great fuck!  (Read 9019 times)

56 review(s) for x Cherie Amour x (47 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kendrig]

Offline zulu-lance

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had her on my HL for a while and finally managed to see her.

Comms – Same day bookings seemed difficult, so booked her a day in advance. Done via call and texts which I believe she manages herself.

Location – Basement bedsit literally a 3 minute walk from Bayswater tube.

Services – DFK, Anal play, OWO, DT, RO, Penetration (protected)

Girl - She is attractive, facially 8/10, tinted red hair extensions GoT Khaleesi style apparently her favourite character. She looks like the quintessential uni girl, age in profile sounds about right. Height about 5’3”, body 8/10, no fat on her, nice derriere, nose piercing as per pics, firm natural tits with jewellery pierced on her right nipple, belly and tongue piercing to boot. She hails from the South Pacific island of New Caledonia hence the French on her profile.

Experience - Greeted me with a nice snog dressed in sexy red and black lingerie with black heels. I initially went in with 30 minutes in mind but the minute I saw her extended to an hour which was a good decision indeed. Sorted the monies, £150 for the hour.
Started with some passionate no holds barred DFK and she had my cock in her mouth in no time as she knelt in front of the mirror. Good technique, followed by DT and facefucking which I enjoyed. I then put my cock between those magnificent tits thrusting it into her mouth, great tit fucking! Next sucked her delicious natural tits as she moaned while I lightly tugged at her piercing.
On to 69 next, peeled back her thong to reveal her beautifully shaped pussy, some stubble above her pussy lips but nothing off-putting. She allowed fingering in both her holes, worked my cock really well as I ate her, had to restrain myself at times to not cum too soon. Put the rubber on, pounded her tight pussy in doggy as I fingered her arse-hole, then prone-bone, she made the right noises while sucking on my fingers. She then rode me quite well in CG while I sucked her tits with lots of DFK. Next fucked her standing upright as she bounced up and down my cock and hugged me tight, nice view in the mirror.
Finally switched to mish and hammered her for a while, as she was licking and biting me which felt amazing. Well I couldn’t hold out any longer and exploded inside her.  We then had a fag break and chatted about her travels from the South Pacific to England and before long I was ready for Round 2.

OWO, 69, fucked her hard in the bulldog position drilling her as her lovely arse was raised for maximum penetration, before coming inside her again in mish. I was spent by then, so just lay beside her chatting and cuddling before finally making my exit with another sensual DFK.

Summary – Young friendly girl, superb attitude and eager to please. No clock-watching at all and can hold a decent conversation. She is on the pricier side no doubt and no CIM on offer however I would definitely book her again as she is just my type.

Offline dizietsmae

She looks awesome, straight on my HL :)

Offline Sinz

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review Mr ZL..glad you enjoyed........

Offline monstar

Nice review, thanks and for TOFTT  :hi:

Added to my hotlist.

One question - does she have an accent? Cheers

Online boardyhell

can i ask how good is the owo and is she happy to put in a good shift
thanks

Offline Mrwolfie

She looks quite tempting :bomb:
How big is her ass? I am not too fond of big asses, prefer compact peachy ones. how would you compare her to meena19 body wise? Thanks and awesome review as always
 :hi:

Online Maverick1808

Thanks for the TOFTT OP  :thumbsup:

One for the HL for sure it seems!

Offline PLeisure

Nice one, mr zu  :thumbsup:
Crackin' torso - would you say that her main profile pic is an accurate depiction

Too bad about the lack of CiM, but if she's a snug fit inside...

cheers for the review

Offline Rocket Scientist

Great review ZL. She is  definitely booty I like  but at that price and no CIM, I'll just admire from afar.

Offline zulu-lance

One question - does she have an accent? Cheers
Not sure whether I picked one up...she did spend some time in Auckland apparently maybe a slight Kiwi twang :unknown:

can i ask how good is the owo and is she happy to put in a good shift
thanks
Yes no half-measures, at times I had to stop her!

How big is her ass? I am not too fond of big asses, prefer compact peachy ones. how would you compare her to meena19 body wise? Thanks and awesome review as always
 :hi:
In terms of arse shape and size I reckon hers is curvier and bodywise slightly fuller than Meena19

Crackin' torso - would you say that her main profile pic is an accurate depiction

I reckon there is an element of photoshop there but not very far from her actual shape....cracking pair of natural tits though :wacko:

Great review ZL. She is  definitely booty I like  but at that price and no CIM, I'll just admire from afar.
I agree price is steep for no CIM but her attitude and work ethic more than makes up for it :hi:

Offline dizietsmae

I'm seeing her tomorrow, she has a very cute voice and good phone manner  :drinks:

WHG

Wow, that's quite a find. She looks and sounds great.
Yet another for the hotlist!

Offline Tailpipe

Proper fit nice find , good review

I hate the nose ring  :dash:

Offline PLeisure

I hate the nose ring  :dash:
With you on that, Basil   :hi:
I'd politely ask if she could remove it, were we to meet. Either that, or risk sniggering at the absurdity of it whilst DFKing  :D

Offline gproc_99

I'm seeing her tomorrow, she has a very cute voice and good phone manner  :drinks:

Looking forward to the review

Offline dizietsmae

Personally I like the nose ring, makes me think she is more of a slut for some reason...... :thumbsup:

Offline tantric talents

+1
Was sorely tempted for a while. Just wasn't sure about that nose ring  :scare:

Offline Strikar

I'm also going to try her this week. Cheers for the review  :thumbsup:

Offline Tailpipe

Personally I like the nose ring, makes me think she is more of a slut for some reason...... :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Online Moneyd

I'm also going to try her this week. Cheers for the review  :thumbsup:

Looks like she's in Angel now. If she was still near Paddington or Bayswater I would have been there.

May have to wait a bit.

Offline dizietsmae

Looks like she's in Angel now. If she was still near Paddington or Bayswater I would have been there.

May have to wait a bit.

She said she is moving nearer to Paddington in a week or so.

Offline BillGoldberg

Thanks for the review op, a great find  :thumbsup:

Will be booking her soon hopefully

Online Moneyd

Nice. Will definitely be seeing her then.

Offline zulu-lance

Thanks for the intel...she did indicate she would be moving to another flat in the same apartment...will wait and see.

Offline stewart99

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had her on my HL for a while and finally managed to see her.

Comms – Same day bookings seemed difficult, so booked her a day in advance. Done via call and texts which I believe she manages herself.

Location – Basement bedsit literally a 3 minute walk from Bayswater tube.

Services – DFK, Anal play, OWO, DT, RO, Penetration (protected)

I saw her earlier today, she refused anal fingering and swore she has never done it and you must be lying. I am rather guessing you are not. Can you confirm.

Offline zulu-lance

I saw her earlier today, she refused anal fingering and swore she has never done it and you must be lying. I am rather guessing you are not. Can you confirm.

Guess it must have been my lucky day then! Btw, where''s your review?

Nebula

Stewart do a reviews man & say if her boobs are real or not cos this geezer zulu says they are but they look fake to me like. Also this geezer always gets to finger a girls arse hole even when she has not got it listed on her likes list! must be cause hes always lucky like

Nebula

Im sick of these dumb prossies with fake boobs saying their real and other forms of false advertising its a piss take. These prossies want our hard earned honest cash but dont want to be honest in their advertising. 

Offline stewart99

Stewart do a reviews man & say if her boobs are real or not cos this geezer zulu says they are but they look fake to me like. Also this geezer always gets to finger a girls arse hole even when she has not got it listed on her likes list! must be cause hes always lucky like

Will do a review but boobs are difficult to say but feel quite good. They have a really odd position which makes me think  fake but feel natural.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 10:48:34 pm by stewart99 »

Nebula

Will do a review but boobs are difficult to say but feel quite good. They have a really odd position which makes me think  fake but feel natural.

Thanks Stewart but Im gonna say there fake looking at the second selfie photo like they seem out of proportion to hers waist like. Then theres the obvious...If there real Cherie get them out for the lads to see then!!!?? Its your best asset get them out 

Offline BillGoldberg

Thanks Stewart but Im gonna say there fake looking at the second selfie photo like they seem out of proportion to hers waist like. Then theres the obvious...If there real Cherie get them out for the lads to see then!!!?? Its your best asset get them out

Agree, look very fake to me too in that pic

Offline dezpow

She looks incredible, but the usual confusion ensues when I read that she supposedly doesn't do CIM, but has Facials listed.

Need to call and confirm - because if it's accurate, count me in.

Offline revoltra

Nice review, Zulu. She looks hot  :drinks:

Offline Bluebird19

Zulu, I am thinking of booking Cherie this Friday and it’s between her and Effie James who’s a DT pro. Can you tell me how the facefucking from your review was received? Any complaints? Stuck with a tough choice here!
Banned reason: Waste of space - Doesn’t want to contribute
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Heph

With you on that, Basil   :hi:
I'd politely ask if she could remove it, were we to meet. Either that, or risk sniggering at the absurdity of it whilst DFKing  :D
[/quote

+1

Offline tantric talents

She was a lovely girl and tbh the ring was so discreet as to be virtually unnoticeable.
Must make some time to revisit. :thumbsup:

Online Moneyd

Zulu, I am thinking of booking Cherie this Friday and it’s between her and Effie James who’s a DT pro. Can you tell me how the facefucking from your review was received? Any complaints? Stuck with a tough choice here!

I’ve had both and Effie way better at oral and face fucking!

Online Moneyd

Agree, look very fake to me too in that pic

They are fake.

I have seen the scars. Although feeing them is enough to realise they are fake.

Offline longtimefan

I had booked a visit to her last week but she cancelled due to something coming up, I couldnt do any other time.  Definitely going to arrange again.

Anyone gone for facials with her?