Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: StephanieSecrets - Leeds  (Read 2581 times)

7 review(s) for StephanieSecrets (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have reviewed Stephanie before but as it was 3 years ago I thought I would review again.  It is also about 2 years since I last saw her.

It was an hour outcall to a Leeds hotel at her scale rate.

She is the girl in the pictures and the profile is accurate and gives you a good indication of what she is like.

She is early 40's, blond and a very nice, if slightly quirky, personality that I imagine you either click with or get irritated by.  I always enjoy my time with her.

I went the same way with this session as I used to do when seeing her - I relax and let her build me up very slowly to a massive climax at the end.

Oral and sex are both covered and done with excellent technique.  I prefer OWO but decided years ago not to worry about this with her, she is skilled and more than makes up for being covered.  Her kissing is both gentle and sexy and an important part of the build up for me.  She has a lovely pair of tits that I could happily play with for hours!!

This was the first of my two punts up north on this trip and both were with older women.   I am really glad I revisited this one, she has not changed and I had a great time again.  More trips to Leeds will be arranged.

Offline livingalife

This review reminds me that I really need to revisit Stephanie. Her nuru massage is a thing of great beauty and she's the right side of quirky for my tastes. Fun girl, great service.