Author Topic: YinYang Therapeutic Massage - NIKI OF HEXHAM  (Read 2982 times)

Offline robocop

I had a meeting in Hexham so I thought I would give Niki a try as I have read so much about her on UKP:

External Link/Members Only

Comms. I requested a 1-hour appointment 2 days in advance via text and had a reply after an hour confirming the date and time I requested.

Location.  I was a little cautious initially as it had been mentioned before about it being on an industrial estate in Hexham with workmen wondering about plus units.  However, It was quite secluded in a small securely fenced yard that had a few containers and vehicles plus the Yin Yang port cabin. There are plenty of places to park nearby without actually parking by the port cabin. There is a faded banner on the yard gate advertising Massage. I saw no one about in the yard.  A nice touch was the wheelchair access to the port cabin which means I can still go when I get to zimmer-frame age.

Appearance.  I knocked on the porta cabin door and the door was opened by a trim, quite pretty Chinese lady, Niki.  She is probably in her mid to late 30s.  She was smartly dressed wearing a short miniskirt with fancy holdup stockings that just reached an inch below the bottom of her skirt.  Was this a hint of other things to come I wondered.  Niki was very pleasant and friendly making me feel at ease and led me in to the massage/treatment room.  The whole place looked very professional with all the wall charts etc and of course gentle relaxing music. She left me while I undressed and there was a small towel on the massage table to cover my nakedness in case I was shy.  I did put it across my backside which she whipped off just before starting the massage

Massage.  She asked what massage I wanted and I indicated firm on the back and calves and gentler on the front plus I pointed out a few old injuries that needed attention.  At this point no mention of H/E and so being a cautious fellow I thought I would wait and see how things went.  Her massage was first class as she dealt with old injuries using a mixture of firm massage and application of pressure points (her Chinese training which she confirmed).  Anyway at differing times during the massage she would make ever so gentle, 'accidental' brushes of my crown jewels and consequently my wee man started to stir.  After about 30 mins of this she asked if I would like a happy ending to which I replied no ............. I mean yes.  At this point the soft fondling of my nether regions began from behind in earnest which was done very gently with featherlike strokes,  Then it was a case of turning over for the finale and the wee man was certainly ready for the final curtain.  She oiled up her hands and started to massage the crown jewels and penis very gently, especially behind the head (of the penis),  before settling in to a long stroking rhythm while cupping the jewels. After a short while she looked at me, pouted and gave soft cooing noises as though she was having an orgasm.  With all this stroking and the ecstatic look on her face I just had to finally let go with my own ecstatic groans and fire off the canon.  She made me feel as though I had been a very good boy for achieving an orgasm without the need of a defibrillator afterwards.  After a good clean up she then carried out the rest of my massage including the head (not the penis).  The time taken was 60 mins.

Conclusion.  I thought the place and Niki's approach was very professional indeed - no answering of mobiles etc which is  pet hate of mine.  I thought that the H/E could have been firmer at times alternating between soft and hard and, slow and fast while keeping you on edge; but, this is just a personal choice.  It can be too gentle sometimes.  Overall it was a very pleasant experience.

In comparison with Sheng: I think Niki has the edge with looks and therapeutic massage, however,  Sheng has the edge when it comes to the sensual part.  Both are good and like Sheng no touching.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 12:45:28 am by robocop »

Offline robocop

I forgot to mention that it cost £60 for the hour including H/E.