Author Topic: Fly Bi Suzy Q  (Read 854 times)

Offline shooter

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This lady had many fans and her profile has reappeared after about 2 years  :yahoo:

Offline Froomey

Well, this is very good news!

I enjoyed several excellent encounters with Suzy when she was around previously.

Just about to go off in my hols, so hope she stays around and I shall be looking forward to renewing acquaintance with her on my return.

I'll also look forward to any further feedback during my absence.


Offline shooter

Well, this is very good news!

I enjoyed several excellent encounters with Suzy when she was around previously.

Just about to go off in my hols, so hope she stays around and I shall be looking forward to renewing acquaintance with her on my return.

I'll also look forward to any further feedback during my absence.

You're welcome   :hi: Dont mention it  :D :lol: :hi:

Offline RudiUK

Thanks for the heads-up on this! I never got to see her before she vanished last time. Let's hope it's for real and she sticks around.

Cheers