Incall with:
External Link/Members OnlyLike many others after seeing the photos on UKE it would be rude to not to try and book. I have seen other lasses recently but due to my state of mind of how I was at the time of the bookings I don't think it would be right to post reviews of them, plus some of them are 3ish months old now.
Comms wise they were fairly decent although there was a bit of a delay response with the initial booking, although afterwards comms were spot on including precise instruction on how to meet her in the agreed location. Once I was in the room I then saw how drop dead gorgeous she was, she wouldn't be out of place as a model and she has all the right curves in the right places. She was wearing a black dress and I made sure it came off quickly

She then slowly teased me with her body and soon enough I was out of clothes too. Before any of the clothes came off I made sure I get her my donation. She smelled great with a nice perfume and dressed to a very high standard. It would have been nice to be offered a drink near the start of the meeting.
Services wise she gave all the services that were requested, kissing, oral both ways and protected sex. There was alot of oral and I do tend to enjoy giving oral(yes i'm weird in that is my favorite thing). There was plenty of kissing before the oral and after the oral as well. Even though there was alot of oral I just felt she was just going through the motions with me and not really enjoying it. Kissing wise she has a good technique but felt there was something missing. Her oral technique was good and was owo which is always what I prefer if possible. The kissing was quite sensual and she was more then keen to use her tongue. More just felt like she was going along with what I want. Giving oral to me was decent including feeling my balls and plenty of eye contact. Protected sex was included with the usual positions. I didn't ask for anal, just whenever I have asked for it in the past it just hasn't happened and managed to get past that obsession. We ended with CIM and snowballing(curse Bethany for getting me addicted to that:p). I was then offered a shower, which I took. We had small chat afterwards but I she really didn't understand me that well, mainly because of my accent and just me being a introvert. I then got dressed took my clothes and left. It felt she was waiting for me to take the lead, which I don't feel comfortable doing and prefer if the Service Provider takes the lead
Would I recomended Alizee? Yes, great looking, good comms and offers all of her services to a high standard, just for whatever reason just didn't feel like I jelled with her. Just even though it hardly true I like to have the impression who I am seeing are really enjoying our time together and make me feel like i'm the centre of their world (for that short time) and that they are enjoying themselves as well. I'm sure other people would find her magnifique but not for me. I should have thought with my head rather than my dick before setting up a meeting (e.g. gone with someone that would take the lead and maybe it is just the technique i've got for giving oral is just rubbish). Just feels too harsh to give a neutral just wish there was a light green and dark green for positives to indicate if it was a good or great punt.
Would I see Alizee Again? Doubtful, just she was good in what she offered just with so many great lasses there are plenty more to try (There are only 2 Service Providers I have seen more than once).