Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Selena - Birmingham JQ - TOFTT  (Read 6400 times)

6 review(s) for Teen Selena (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Ming

Having recovered from my ordeals with Vicky at the weekend  :yahoo: I was feeling rather frisky today and in the mood for a TOFTT.

The young woman concerned: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Now I know that she is part of the Hungarian group that operate out of the Jewellery Quarter, their reputation has yo-yoed quite a bit over the last year, they have had some very good girls and some spectacularly bad ones, so I was prepared to walk or be messed around, thankfully that did not happen on this occasion, but be warned....

Comms: All straightforward, phone call and asked to text as per usual, all arranged by text, time, services and clothing all agreed.

Venue: Modern apartment complex in JQ, rooms are small, but clean and fit for purpose, shower could do with repair as a handle is falling off but managed to get an ok shower.

The young woman: The pictures are mostly accurate with a little air brushing to hide some teen facial complexion issues, still a very pretty girl. Very tiny, I'd say about 5'3, very very slender I'd say a size 4, maybe just about a size 6, I do like them petite and slender so not an issue for me. Very small boobs, possibly a B cup, but only just, nice longish legs, cute peachy booty, all in all a very neat package.

The meet: Buzzed in and short walk up the stairs, usual magic door to be greeted by a nice smiley young woman, she wasn't quite wearing what I asked, but she looked good in a tight boob tube, she clearly did not have a bra on and tiny little purple pants. She was very welcoming so no hesitation entering.

Into the room and she asks how long? I confirm services (£70h/h + £10 for facial) pay up and am invited to shower. She brings in a very small towel and shows me to the bathroom, quick wash of the bits n bobs then back into the  room.

She greets me nicely and I compliment her on her appearance, she has put some quite nice heels on and does look very fuckable. I move in for a kiss, alas it is just pecking, not what is advertised but is kind of what I was expecting from previous girls I have seen here. Nevertheless, she is being very pleasant and touchy feely, so I just go with the flow.

We fondle each other and while I am kissing her neck she starts fondling mini ming so I reciprocate, the oohs and aahs start, not over the top but quite obviously not genuine either, I'm happy though, she is trying to create a nice mood  :thumbsup: which is always a good thing in my book.

She lowers herself down and begins to administer OWO, lots of good eye contact, licking the tip whilst looking up at me, gently wanking whilst circling the bell end, her OWO is ok, not deep, but quite sensuous with good use of hands, squeezing me and gently wanking at the same time.

Onto the bed for 69, but she misunderstands me and just lies next to me wanking, sucking and slurping, there's a couple of little mirrors on the wall, the view is quite pleasing so I let her continue for a few mins while I remove her pants. She has a very pretty pussy and ass, unfortunately she obviously had not shaved and it was a little bristly, not terrible but I would have preferred smoother.

Eventually we move into 69 and I try for fondle her breasts, she moves away several times, it is apparent her boobs are sensitive so I don't persist. However, she reacts well to my oral ministrations, is clean with a nice labia, she is ok with the tip of the finger being inserted but wriggles when I try to gain more depth, oh well, not the end of the world and she is sucking away quite nicely so don't want to spoil what is otherwise an enjoyable meet.

We enjoy 69 for some time then I request the condom, she seems a little inexperienced in applying so I help her, she overdoes the lube a little too. Eventually into doggy and she is tight, the view is very pleasing, she has one of those pussies that when you are pulling outwards her pussy walls grip you and come out partially, love that  :thumbsup: so I continue for about five minutes enjoying the view.

Into mish, and this is where you can admire what a lovely slender body she has. I raise her legs up to my shoulders and enjoy the view, she is moaning nicely, which adds to the moment. I vary the mish with legs spread wide, deep penetration while lifting her ass etc, very enjoyable, however the sap is rising and I realise that I only have 5 minutes left so pull out and position her head off the bed, spread her legs, play with her clit and gently wank over her face til the inevitable happens, she took the facial well but did angle her face in such a way so that eye splashing would be avoided, that's fine and there was a couple of days worth over her cheeks, mouth, chin and neck, I was happy with the result  ;)

Quick clean up, then another shower, as I was leaving she produced a nice cold bottle of water for me to take with me which I thought was a very nice touch and appreciated on a warm day  :thumbsup:

I don't think she is terribly experienced, if you want a full pounding type of girl she is probably not the right one. After my exploits with Vicky last week I was after something altogether more vanilla, Selena was ideal in this respect.

A nice vanilla experience with a pretty slender young woman.

Would I return? - Yes when in the mood for a gentler type of meeting.

Enjoy!

Ming  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Taggart

Sweet looking and desireable girl, just my type, but needs to up her game if earning £s is her main reason for behind in the UK.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review and TOFTT Ming  :hi:

Sounds decent and have had my eye on her as she looks quite pretty IMO, I'm unlikely to go and see her though as she looks a little too slim for my tastes.

Ming

Thanks for the review and TOFTT Ming  :hi:

Sounds decent and have had my eye on her as she looks quite pretty IMO, I'm unlikely to go and see her though as she looks a little too slim for my tastes.

Thanks Juan

She is VERY slim, my type, but not for everyone.

Offline smiley9

The Mighty Ming  strikes again !!!  :lol:  Another TOFTT thank you Sir onto the H/L she goes  :yahoo:

Hope the acne isn't too severe ?

:drinks:

Ming

The Mighty Ming  strikes again !!!  :lol:  Another TOFTT thank you Sir onto the H/L she goes  :yahoo:

Hope the acne isn't too severe ?

I have noticed over the years that Hungarian girls quite often have spotty cheeks, it was not off putting for me, but mention it so that others are aware of what to expect. She is attractive, just bear in mind the pictures have been touched up a little.

Offline smiley9

Cheers for that Ming I bet its not the only thing that got "touched up  :D"

Redster69

Ming

Jesus she looks 12.

3 years, one review, claims to have seen most every WG in the West Midlands but doesn't believe in reviewing has spoken.

What a plank......

Redster69

3 years, one review, claims to have seen most every WG in the West Midlands but doesn't believe in reviewing has spoken.

What a plank......

Despite your strange paranoia she still looks 12 :thumbsdown:

Ming

Despite your strange paranoia she still looks 12 :thumbsdown:

Paranoia indicates an irrational fear   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Her verification states: "Verified Member    

Teen Selena has supplied ID that demonstrates they are an adult.  They have opted to hide their verification photo"

She is 19, she looks like a teenager, which is exactly what she is, a legal age teenager.

Now be a good chap and stop following me around, just feed off the reviews of others like you normally do.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 10:33:51 pm by Ming »

Redster69

Paranoia indicates an irrational fear   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Her verification states: "Verified Member    

Teen Selena has supplied ID that demonstrates they are an adult.  They have opted to hide their verification photo"

She is 19, she looks like a teenager, which is exactly what she is, a legal age teenager.

Now be a good chap and stop following me around, just feed off the reviews of others like you normally do.

She looks like a 12 year old teenager, prepubescent. Each to their own I guess Gary.

I feed off no ones reviews, especially dreamers like you :timeout:

Ming

She looks like a 12 year old teenager, prepubescent. Each to their own I guess Gary.

I feed off no ones reviews, especially dreamers like you :timeout:

Who the hell is Gary?

So you're saying she's underage?

Dreamers on here just comment on others exploits and reviews, guess that fits your modus operandi, it certainly doesn't fit mine with 74 reviews.

Redster69

Who the hell is Gary?

So you're saying she's underage?

Dreamers on here just comment on others exploits and reviews, guess that fits your modus operandi, it certainly doesn't fit mine with 74 reviews.

No I’m saying she looks underage.

I don’t review because certain people get all precious when others have a different experience to theirs😉

Offline Littlefoot

Sorry you had to read all that unsavoury BS, from that low life scum bag Ming. At least you don't have to read no more of that bollox from him!

Onwards and upwards!   :drinks:

Thanks for the review by the way! No need for me to add to my HL, I just refer to your reviews now. What with all the good ones your having of late!  :D

« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 11:29:36 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline _Rust_

Its a shame Redster has gone, such a valued contributor to the forum  :D

Thanks for the review Ming, she looks good to me, but I just can't do a GFE with no FK & pecking only so I'll probably give this one a miss despite the positive points.

Rust  :drinks:

vw

No I’m saying she looks underage.

I don’t review because certain people get all precious when others have a different experience to theirs😉

Glad you are banned, absolute scumbag trying to trash a decent member name like that.

Ming

What a strange little man he was, I found that really offensive.

Oh well good riddance to bad news.

Thanks for your support chaps  :drinks:

Offline dboy74

Thanks for the review, Ming  :hi:

Plus the thread has led to a lowlife leaving from the site, win win  :thumbsup:

Offline BillyBackDoor

Crikey, seems I missed a bit of drama yesterday. Swiftly dealt with I see,  :thumbsup:

Cheers for the review Ming.  Confirmed what I thought regarding FK.

Quick question; you say you confirmed services.  Did she agree to FK prior to paying or did she say no but you decided to proceed anyway on account of the hot teen? 

Offline Juankerr

What a plank......

Along with all the claims of getting services from WG's that no one else has mentioned  :sarcastic:

Good to see another forum leech get the chop.  :thumbsup:

Have to disagree about saying he was a plank though Ming....planks can be useful  :lol:

Ming

Crikey, seems I missed a bit of drama yesterday. Swiftly dealt with I see,  :thumbsup:

Cheers for the review Ming.  Confirmed what I thought regarding FK.

Quick question; you say you confirmed services.  Did she agree to FK prior to paying or did she say no but you decided to proceed anyway on account of the hot teen?

Hi Billy,

I must admit when checking services I forgot to ask about the kissing.

Ming

Along with all the claims of getting services from WG's that no one else has mentioned  :sarcastic:

Good to see another forum leech get the chop.  :thumbsup:

Have to disagree about saying he was a plank though Ming....planks can be useful  :lol:

Good point, was going to call him a C**t, but we all know how useful they are  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline azrael

Sorry you had to read all that unsavoury BS, from that low life scum bag Ming. At least you don't have to read no more of that bollox from him!

How dare you!!! Mings a lot of things but a low life.... only kidding guys :D wtf happened here then?? Thanks gor the review ming now can you leave some for us please :thumbsup:

Ming

How dare you!!! Mings a lot of things but a low life.... only kidding guys :D wtf happened here then?? Thanks gor the review ming now can you leave some for us please :thumbsup:

Nah, I make LF right, he's obviously been speaking to the exe's?  :D

Just checking the goods Az, don't want the good punters of Brum complaining to trading standards  :lol:

Offline whats that noise

I think little foot was referring to redster. He just needs better use of commas.
Thanks for the review Ming. Appreciated as always. She does look nice, although I hate that white and red outfit that a lot of them wear. Really puts me off.

Ming

I think little foot was referring to redster. He just needs better use of commas.
Thanks for the review Ming. Appreciated as always. She does look nice, although I hate that white and red outfit that a lot of them wear. Really puts me off.

Yeah, I think we all know that, just a bit of Micky Taking.

I agree about the outfit, but a lot of guys go for the school girl look  :unknown:

Offline Littlefoot

How dare you!!! Mings a lot of things but a low life....

PMSL  :thumbsup: :lol:

I like it!

Offline Littlefoot

Not my best quality.. Grammar, but very funny when I read it again!  :lol:

Offline azrael

Nah, I make LF right, he's obviously been speaking to the exe's?  :D

Just checking the goods Az, don't want the good punters of Brum complaining to trading standards  :lol:

:lol: :lol: but i am the trading standards officer :angry:

Offline azrael

Not to worry wtn, its just a bit of rib tickling between the lads  :thumbsup:

Ming

Offline fuddle

Thanks for review, Ming. Possible visit in order, though the spotty cheeks have me a little worried. For some reason, acne really ruins my mojo  :unknown:

Ming

Thanks for review, Ming. Possible visit in order, though the spotty cheeks have me a little worried. For some reason, acne really ruins my mojo  :unknown:

It is far from terrible fuddle, she's a good looking girl, but she is 19, so a little spottiness goes with the territory.

vw

It is far from terrible fuddle, she's a good looking girl, but she is 19, so a little spottiness goes with the territory.

She sounds great, may have to dust my passport down and pop to Brum before you guys wear her out.   :D

Ming

She sounds great, may have to dust my passport down and pop to Brum before you guys wear her out.   :D

I think you would like her VW, very nice personality and tried hard to please.

Offline xman666

Ming hope you don't mind me asking but if you could only see one would recommend Ania or Teen Selena?

Offline bearcat69

Appreciated the review and the TOFTT Ming, as always. :hi:

Lack of DFK/FK, inexperienced and a bit slimmer than I like, means I'm not going to be putting this girl on my HL. Pretty face though, I can definitely see the appeal.

But, thanks for the review and sharing info on an unknown girl, that is most definitely always appreciated by me. If only all members were so generous instead of being leaching scumbags such as Redster69. Oh, well, at least he's banned now. Good riddance to him. What a worthless wank stain he was. :dash:

Ming

Ming hope you don't mind me asking but if you could only see one would recommend Ania or Teen Selena?

Would have to be Ania, no doubt about it.

Selena was nice, but Ania is physically better looking, has nicer tits (enhanced) and her service is more polished, maybe, if Selena stays around and maintains a good service my opinion would change, but at the moment no.

Offline Kendrig

Well sir , you are the master of TOFFT. Seems like the oral was ok, and you managed a load on her face, quality. Bit more experience and she could be a good one.

Now I'm near MK week after next, so from your last review, think I may have to sample Vicky. Now FFS she must have been good for 3 quick returns. :kissgirl: Do you recommend an extended booking, I want the submissive side and the Facefucking

Ming

Well sir , you are the master of TOFFT. Seems like the oral was ok, and you managed a load on her face, quality. Bit more experience and she could be a good one.

Now I'm near MK week after next, so from your last review, think I may have to sample Vicky. Now FFS she must have been good for 3 quick returns. :kissgirl: Do you recommend an extended booking, I want the submissive side and the Facefucking

Vicky, now there's pleasant memories........

I would discuss with her beforehand what you are after, I find with any sub SP it is best to discuss what you want out of a meeting and what her limits are. For me the hour meets were just fine, but now I know what we can get up to and confidence has been established, I am planning a slightly longer meet if and when she returns.

Hope it goes well for you and look forward to reading your review.

Offline Digger1965

Ming, you are an esteemed member of this site. I for one have had some wonderful encounters on the back of your review s. This young filly definitely goes on my HL.

Offline Littlefoot

Ming, you are an esteemed member of this site. I for one have had some wonderful encounters on the back of your review

+1 he's the godfather of FS in the wm. Ming the merciless, who treads where all else fear!

Offline Kendrig

Vicky, now there's pleasant memories........

I would discuss with her beforehand what you are after, I find with any sub SP it is best to discuss what you want out of a meeting and what her limits are. For me the hour meets were just fine, but now I know what we can get up to and confidence has been established, I am planning a slightly longer meet if and when she returns.

Hope it goes well for you and look forward to reading your review.

Thanks Ming appreciate the response, I will normally discuss up front, definitely will give her the call

Ming

+1 he's the godfather of FS in the wm. Ming the merciless, who treads where all else fear!

Ming, you are an esteemed member of this site. I for one have had some wonderful encounters on the back of your review s. This young filly definitely goes on my HL.

Aww shucks guys, I'm blushing.

I will just add a codicil for this review........

I have been back to see her, alas she is suffering from cock burn out, services were no where near good enough, penetration was almost impossible as she was clearly in some discomfort, no 69 for the same reason.

Sadly this sometimes happens with a new girl who simply takes on more cock than her body can handle.

I wouldn't recommend visiting her at the moment, if she had been like this on my first visit it would have been a resounding negative.

vw

I have been back to see her, alas she is suffering from cock burn out, services were no where near good enough, penetration was almost impossible as she was clearly in some discomfort, no 69 for the same reason.

Sadly this sometimes happens with a new girl who simply takes on more cock than her body can handle.

As predicted.   :hi:

Ming

As predicted.   :hi:

Yep, seen it all too often, they get a rush of bookings following a review, does a 12 hour shift and is shagged out after 2 days, shame, nice girl.

Next  :lol:

Offline Littlefoot

Aww shucks guys, I'm blushing.

I will just add a codicil for this review........

I wouldn't recommend visiting her at the moment, if she had been like this on my first visit it would have been a resounding negative.

Aw that's a bummer! I haven't had a FS for a couple of months, and this one certainly raised my eyebrows! I was looking at a booking early next week! But think now obviously let this one settle for a while, see how she goes, ie wait for the next review!

Offline alibirmingham

Seems I've just missed out on this beauty. No number on profile and not logged in for a few days now.

Did she say anything about going away etc?? Would hate to miss out on her as she seems exactly my type.

Ming

Seems I've just missed out on this beauty. No number on profile and not logged in for a few days now.

Did she say anything about going away etc?? Would hate to miss out on her as she seems exactly my type.

The girls in this group only ever stay around a few days, sometimes they return, sometimes they pop up elsewhere in the UK.